What's new

Israel's Elbit Systems gets $103 million electronic warfare contract for air force of Asian country

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname
Israel's Elbit Systems gets $103 million electronic warfare contract

APRIL 26, 2020

elbit-logo-a.jpg

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Israeli defense contractor Elbit Systems said on Sunday it won a contract worth about $103 million to supply electronic warfare (EW) suites for an air force of an Asian country.

The contract will be carried out over three years and includes long-term integrated logistic support. Elbit did not name the Asian country.

Under the contract, Elbit Systems will fit the customer’s helicopters with complete EW suites, including countermeasure systems.

“Demand for combat-proven EW systems is getting stronger as the electro-magnetic spectrum becomes increasingly contested and the threat to aircraft gets more acute,” said Edgar Maimon, general manager of Elbit Systems EW.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ion-electronic-warfare-contract-idUSKCN22805V

Last edited:
I guarantee for sure this must be UAE

I don't think this is India.

NOT UAE.

Possibly Myanmar.

Maybe Singapore.

Maybe Thailand as well.

It has to be India but good luck in proving it's not. Indian air force lacks EW capability on choppers.

India likes to advertise these types of things.

If I am not mistaken, India get financial help from international institution to combat Covid 19 in the country. They surely dont want to be seen buying weapon in this situation, similar like how Pakistan conceal its buying on large number of VT-4 tank.

the system has been tested on unarmed under age kids and men over 70 years old

Israeli defence systems best in this class only

the system has been tested on unarmed under age kids and men over 70 years old

Israeli defence systems best in this class only
Combat proven on kids,women,old men and double amputees.:bad::tsk:
TELEMMGLPICT000163125615_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqA7N2CxnJWnYI3tCbVBgu9cIt0MdnBCBhm-0VUXsXwO4.jpeg

When-oh-when will we see israel get slapped with the international arms embargo that it so richly deserves!?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom