What's new

Israel's Elbit Systems gets $103 million electronic warfare contract for air force of Asian country

ISraeli military is only IAF and AD systems now.

US wont allow Israel sell defense equipment of this sensitivity level to China given the strategic competition and tension between US and China. Just not possible today imo.

The same Israel to China sold a derivative of Green pine radar developed with US to China just a decade ago. It also sold Elta 2032 and 2052 aircraft radars to China. Experts are calling China klj7a as having uncanny resemblance to Elta radars. Not to mention how Lavi ended as J10.

Israel will do anything in its interest. I believe deep down it wants to have a multipolar world so it can keep milking US down in the future. At the same time sell to India and keep us updated to keep china at check at a smaller level.

Yea we definitely tried our helicopter mounted electronic warfare systen against unarmed underage kids and men over 70 years old

What's your point? He's throwing rocks.
A double amputee with rocks versus soldiers with guns.........Theres a very special place in hell reserved for zionists like you my friend.
I`m quite certain that at some point in the future zionist israel will get absolutely everything thats coming to it and that it so richly deserves.I just hope that I`m still around to watch it all happen.:wave:

In its most probability it is for Indian Air Force. Elbit Systems was pitching EW system for Indian Air force helicopters from some time and in Aero India 2017 showcased their All in Small Self protection/EW suit [click here]

other than this idrw [I know its a rubbish website] is claiming this deal is for Indian [click here]
India has always disclosed it's acquisitions be it big or small. Infact, politicians and military top brass kinda like to exhibit and boast of such defence purchases

If I am not mistaken, India get financial help from international institution to combat Covid 19 in the country. They surely dont want to be seen buying weapon in this situation, similar like how Pakistan conceal its buying on large number of VT-4 tank.

India's defence deals are not off the shelf 99% times and are always through govt tender. Its a long process. Hence you have a mute point here.

A double amputee with rocks versus soldiers with guns.........Theres a very special place in hell reserved for zionists like you my friend.
I`m quite certain that at some point in the future zionist israel will get absolutely everything thats coming to it and that it so richly deserves.I just hope that I`m still around to watch it all happen.:wave:
What a flawed logic, this guy is obviously there for propaganda purposes, his condition doesn't matter as long as he is throwing rocks.

Pathetic

In its most probability it is for Indian Air Force. Elbit Systems was pitching EW system for Indian Air force helicopters from some time and in Aero India 2017 showcased their All in Small Self protection/EW suit [click here]

other than this idrw [I know its a rubbish website] is claiming this deal is for Indian [click here]
looks like next few years are going to be critical

The same Israel to China sold a derivative of Green pine radar developed with US to China just a decade ago.
Well thats a DECADE AGO, thats not now. things are different today.

It also sold Elta 2032 and 2052 aircraft radars to China.
When? i bet its also "about a decade ago"

Experts are calling China klj7a as having uncanny resemblance to Elta radars.
THose radars were once again probably bought by China over a decade ago, and they are not sophisticated or now. US ISNT LETTING ANY NATO ALLY SUPPLY CHINA UP TO DATE WEAPONS TODAY! - i still stand by this.

Not to mention how Lavi ended as J10.
THat was illegal transfer and you and i know it. US wasnt hapy about that. after that, Israel didnt send any advanced aircraft anything to China.

Israel will do anything in its interest.
But if it crosses US strategic lines and US knows if it, US will stop them.

Well thats a DECADE AGO, thats not now. things are different today.

When? i bet its also "about a decade ago"

THose radars were once again probably bought by China over a decade ago, and they are not sophisticated or now. US ISNT LETTING ANY NATO ALLY SUPPLY CHINA UP TO DATE WEAPONS TODAY! - i still stand by this.

THat was illegal transfer and you and i know it. US wasnt hapy about that. after that, Israel didnt send any advanced aircraft anything to China.

But if it crosses US strategic lines and US knows if it, US will stop them.

Atleast Elta 2052 is a recent one. Probably in the last 5 years. They also sell SDR's but they arent too much hi tech. There was no reason for Israelis to sell in the first place is my point. The reason they do it is for their own strategic interests.

The reason they do it is for their own strategic interests.
and my point is that if Israel is selling sensitive weapons to China for its strategic interest, if those sales will hurt the US or her interests, US will block it, doesnt matter what Israel wants to achieve through such sales.

and my point is that if Israel is selling sensitive weapons to China for its strategic interest, if those sales will hurt the US or her interests, US will block it, doesnt matter what Israel wants to achieve through such sales.

This. America has always put their interest ahead of the interest of others. Sure, the US is comparatively lenient with Israel (hence sometimes they get away with it), but strictly speaking, the US wouldn't tolerate any ally from selling sensitive technologies to China.

This. America has always put their interest ahead of the interest of others. Sure, the US is comparatively lenient with Israel (hence sometimes they get away with it), but strictly speaking, the US wouldn't tolerate any ally from selling sensitive technologies to China.
100% agree. The last time this happened i believe was related to blueprints for F-16s, ever since then, ISrael hasnt "sold"anything to China that US will get angry about.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom