What's new

Israel's Elbit Systems gets $103 million electronic warfare contract for air force of Asian country

I think India.
China.

If I am not mistaken, India get financial help from international institution to combat Covid 19 in the country. They surely dont want to be seen buying weapon in this situation, similar like how Pakistan conceal its buying on large number of VT-4 tank.

India has put on hold all defence acquisitions and payments till June. Israel is known to sell to china. Or it can be some Muslim country.

@HRK @Bilal Khan (Quwa) any idea which country might it be??
In its most probability it is for Indian Air Force. Elbit Systems was pitching EW system for Indian Air force helicopters from some time and in Aero India 2017 showcased their All in Small Self protection/EW suit [click here]

other than this idrw [I know its a rubbish website] is claiming this deal is for Indian [click here]

randomly defense analyst will now claim this is also for pakistan!

If I am not mistaken, India get financial help from international institution to combat Covid 19 in the country. They surely dont want to be seen buying weapon in this situation, similar like how Pakistan conceal its buying on large number of VT-4 tank.
I dont think these deals were done today, yesterday or even 3 months back. These would have been in process for sometime if at all it is for India. No new big spending is going to happen as stated by the government for some time in the future. And acquiring critical equipments such as this is acceptable and militaries everywhere in the world are doing it. Obviously one wouldnt expect to sign deals involving billions of dollars.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...defence-deal-for-now/articleshow/75337399.cms

Pakistan has never advertised defence procurements ever.
Even VT4 at this point is nothing more than a rumour.

india on the other hand advertises everything as God’s gift & the best and whatnot.

It's India.
Already indian defence twitter buzzing with this.

In which gagaland do you live ??
India IS NOT GETTING FREE HELP from any financial institution. It has and will take REPAYABLE LOANS from WB or maybe IMF . This is being dom=ne by many many western countries as they shore up their finances during covid-19.
There is no reason for India to conceal any defence deals it pays for in hard currency .
As for covid-19 . At least 2 international institutions have signed contracts for Indians to mass manufacture their vaccines for the rest of the world. These vaccines are being tested as we speak and it will be India where you will be able to obtain the vast quantities required for vaccination in Asia and the world.
One of the institutions that has signed for mass manufacture in India is the Oxford group

if deal done paid for before COVID.

In which gagaland do you live ??
India IS NOT GETTING FREE HELP from any financial institution. It has and will take REPAYABLE LOANS from WB or maybe IMF . This is being dom=ne by many many western countries as they shore up their finances during covid-19.
There is no reason for India to conceal any defence deals it pays for in hard currency .
As for covid-19 . At least 2 international institutions have signed contracts for Indians to mass manufacture their vaccines for the rest of the world. These vaccines are being tested as we speak and it will be India where you will be able to obtain the vast quantities required for vaccination in Asia and the world.
One of the institutions that has signed for mass manufacture in India is the Oxford group

LOL. Look like you are not familiar with the term financial help. If some one said financial help it must be talking about LOANS but with easy term and lower interest rate. When Indonesia was suffered due to Asian Financial Crisis we also take loan from IMF but we have paid it back in 2008. No financial institution will give you free money unless for small grant that will usually be given to LDC countries.

Your Indian friend has already said there will be no big spending for any defense equipment for some time, understandable with this situation. And as officials said that IMF may give you 4 billion dollar loan, and we know IMF has strict provision on their loan, so I guess India doesnt want to be seen buying some defense equipment while waiting IMF approval for Emergency Loan. I just said this as possibility since there are 90 countries requesting IMF loan so far that may include India.

LOL. Look like you are not familiar with the term financial help. If some one said financial help it must be talking about LOANS but with easy term and lower interest rate. When Indonesia was suffered due to Asian Financial Crisis we also take loan from IMF but we have paid it back in 2008. No financial institution will give you free money unless for small grant that will usually be given to LDC countries.

Your Indian friend has already said there will be no big spending for any defense equipment for some time, understandable with this situation. And as officials said that IMF may give you 4 billion dollar loan, and we know IMF has strict provision on their loan, so I guess India doesnt want to be seen buying some defense equipment while waiting IMF approval for Emergency Loan. I just said this as possibility since there are 90 countries requesting IMF loan so far that may include India.

To buy the weapons India dont need the loan from IMF,and if necessary we will buy 10 billion $ weapons even if take 5 billion $ loan from IMF for some other purpose .There is no such link between
our military purchase and IMF loan .
But now all purchases are freezed by GoI
India herself ordered 150 million$ to Maldives against Covid

the system has been tested on unarmed under age kids and men over 70 years old

Israeli defence systems best in this class only
ISraeli military is only IAF and AD systems now.

China.

India has put on hold all defence acquisitions and payments till June. Israel is known to sell to china. Or it can be some Muslim country.
US wont allow Israel sell defense equipment of this sensitivity level to China given the strategic competition and tension between US and China. Just not possible today imo.

I guess i was wrong, VT4 is Haider project and was signed last year or so.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vt-4-mbt-in-pakistan.537585/page-70

the system has been tested on unarmed under age kids and men over 70 years old

Israeli defence systems best in this class only
Yea we definitely tried our helicopter mounted electronic warfare systen against unarmed underage kids and men over 70 years old

Combat proven on kids,women,old men and double amputees.:bad::tsk:
TELEMMGLPICT000163125615_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqA7N2CxnJWnYI3tCbVBgu9cIt0MdnBCBhm-0VUXsXwO4.jpeg

When-oh-when will we see israel get slapped with the international arms embargo that it so richly deserves!?
What's your point? He's throwing rocks.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom