What's new

Israels Commando’s Hit by Taliban, Lose Helicopter, Casualties

This is not about Pakistan. It's about Iran. There was never a doubt on efforts to force Iran to fight on two fronts. I knew that would be the case when the US started the second Iraq war without finishing the job in Afghanistan. They're trying to weaken Iran's support for Syria and more importantly Lebanon. Israel wants the Lebanon's water supply and oil/gas deposits in the Med, but Hezbollah is in the way. Also, Saudi Arabia wants to neutralize Iranian influence in the region.

Unless I missed the memo, I don't recall any mass migration of refugees at the height of NATO activity in Afghanistan. IMO, there will be no refugee problem in Central Asia. I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong.

Interesting that you brought up SCO. China is already active in NE Afghanistan. It'll be interesting to see if they build a base to expand their operations.

You missed the memo..I’m pretty sure there are tons of Afghani refugees in Pakistan right now.

This is not about Pakistan. It's about Iran. There was never a doubt on efforts to force Iran to fight on two fronts. I knew that would be the case when the US started the second Iraq war without finishing the job in Afghanistan. They're trying to weaken Iran's support for Syria and more importantly Lebanon. Israel wants the Lebanon's water supply and oil/gas deposits in the Med, but Hezbollah is in the way. Also, Saudi Arabia wants to neutralize Iranian influence in the region.

Unless I missed the memo, I don't recall any mass migration of refugees at the height of NATO activity in Afghanistan. IMO, there will be no refugee problem in Central Asia. I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong.

Interesting that you brought up SCO. China is already active in NE Afghanistan. It'll be interesting to see if they build a base to expand their operations.
I know this is about Iran, I'm thinking about the spillover of using proxies, especially radicalized proxies. Iran has a lot of regional enemies but they are state actors. Using radicalized non state proxies would likely require decades of cleanup work.

My only care for the region is the stability of Pakistan and Uzbekistan. Afghanistan is in a state of pseudo stability. As long as whatever goes on in that nation is contained, it's fine.

China is starting to be active in the region but not much activity yet. It wants to protect the Wakhan corridor to prevent militant infiltration into China and Northern Pakistan, along with securing mineral flows.

they are blocking this content from sharing on internet ...... hence the news seems credible ......... so now we see how the pashteen group is funded ........

False news

Afghanistan doesn't have diplomatic relations with israel so sending israeli troops make it bad for america and it's allies in Afghanistan

then why are they blocking it from sharing on FB

I have been saying this for a long time that Iran is being surrounded. If Pakistan thinks that allowing these moronic israelis in A-stan is OK then God help Pakistan because what the idiotic rulers specially those in the military don't realise is that after Iran, it is Pakistan next on the list.

Benjamin-Netanyahu-promises-to-use-as-much-force-as-necessary.jpg

"An Israeli soldier holds energy drinks on top of a Merkava tank waiting to enter Gaza near the Israel and Hamas controlled Gaza Strip border in southern Israel, August 2, 2014. UPI/Debbie Hill"

Its a file photo
Yup. Given a false caption to fool VT readers.

Doesn't that make you wonder what else in the article might be false? Or do you think that you are entitled to accept everything that follows at face value as "truth", perhaps because that's what agrees best with the emotions programmed into you?

so we dont know afghans are slaves of israel too .lolll kon kon afghaniyoo per hakumat nhi ker raha ?

They were never ruled by outsiders, now all the outsiders are ruling together

Yup. Given a false caption to fool VT readers.

Doesn't that make you wonder what else in the article might be false? Or do you think that you are entitled to accept everything that follows at face value as "truth", perhaps because that's what agrees best with the emotions programmed into you?

Its a file photo

The rest correlates with information previously obtained by both iranian and Pakistani intelligence services

This is more a public information release of a reality

Israelis are used to fighting Arabs, they have no idea where they are landing for this final fight.

Back
Top Bottom