What's new

Israelis are patent champions - but do not enjoy them

My friend, things don't work like that.

Why not ? Take the case of SpaceX. It is small organization compared to the government space agencies of India, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia etc but look at the achievements and ambition of SpaceX.

But you can tell me your opinion.

The USSR was not capitalist yet it even had a manned Mars mission that was supposed to be realized in the 1980s.
they had beiliant people but because they dont have free economy its dont help them our primr minister say take russian siectist put him in palo alto he will start to produce freedom make you inovate

when the goverment dont
Intervenes in some area in they economies the bomming thats why silicon valy and usa startup are so sucseed

Israel recieved aid in the form of weaponry, not liquid money. How would giving a bunch of weapons to an undeveloped country make them a developed country within a couple of decades? If anything, it would make it a shithole like Syria or Iraq or Somalia.

NO MONEY,
I hope you are not drunk, please do your research before posting online, have some decency.

when the goverment dont Intervenes in some area in they economies the bomming thats why silicon valy and usa startup are so sucseed

The Indian city of Bangalure ( now Bengaluru ) is called Silicon Valley of India yet it has produced nothing in the field of computing except IT services.

These companies in Bangalore have no government involvement.

ussr collapes cause socalisem failed every way he tried

@vostok, what is your opinion ?

saudi arabia also have oil and alot of money so?

I am not concerned about Saudi Arabia or otherwise, this thread has a topic and an associated article, so please stick to the point or stop wasting yours and my time.

Prove your contention or remain quiet, thank you.

The Indian city of Bangalure ( now Bengaluru ) is called Silicon Valley of India yet it has produced nothing in the field of computing except IT services.

These companies in Bangalore have no government involvement.

@vostok, what is your opinion ?
venezuella is great exampale

if you want to save the briliant people you need to be more capitalist country and grow standart of living to that of the richest countries
Your total population is around 8 million with a large non jewish population.

I believe US mil aid alone is over 4 billion.

I live in a city over twice your total population.

ok so if pakistan will get bilion of dollars what she will do whith this?

why singapore have bigger gdp then youres and she is only 55 years exists?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom