What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

...I think if Palestinians should give up their land to Israelis, then you should give up your land to Britain since America never existed before its independence...

Your 'logic' is twisted. America kicked the English out, EARNING the right to be called AMERICANS. The so-called 'palestinians' EARNED NOTHING.:usflag: Anyway... the guy in the Bulgarian security camera video looks like a tall, lanky persian to me.:woot:

There is NO SUCH PLACE named 'palestine'. Nor is there a nationality named 'palestinian'. Both NEVER EXISTED.:yahoo:

There There i dont blame u 90% of american population things they are part of the Europe
Americans shaky on geography - US news - Education - NBCNews.com
I dont blame u for ur dumbness come ill show u where Palestine is:-

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This land is far far away 4m ur house dont wory Daddy will show u.

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JewishOwnedLandInPalestineAsOf1947.gif

See u learned something today now be a good boy n have some milk and cookies and then go to bed or else Daddy will spank u.

Before blaming others for being fools you should study the history of false-flag operations carried out by the Mossad and CIA. It's not exactly something new. Is it really so hard for you to learn all this, should I buy and send you some books? Should I search all the relevant websites dealing with these issues?
It's obviously a Mossad operation...just like the Turks who shot down their own plane...the Iranians blowing up their own scientist...the ISI sending suicide bombers into Pakistani mosque...RAW behind the Mumbai incident...the US bringing down our own towers....if only all these nations would stop attacking themselves, we could have peace.

According to your twisted logic you can kill Pakistani boys because they are going to be drafted to the army. And when someone blows up mosque with male prayers - thats attack on Pakistani army.

This is PRECISELY the justification used by the US for drone strikes. Anyone killed is automatically labelled a 'militant'.

And this is EXACTLY the labeling used by Israelis when they kill scores of Palestinians and just dismiss it all as 'suspected militants'.

At the end of the day, it is all about media control and spin. Whoever controls the media portrays their loss as 'victims' and the other side as 'militants'.

...See u learned something today now be a good boy n have some milk and cookies and then go to bed or else Daddy will spank u.

I learned that people that use WIKIPEDIA as a reference are idiots. You know that you can put almost anything in Wiki, right ? Now where are those cookies ? :rofl:

All Israeli citizens are in Israel.Lets hope this terror attack get solved and the responsible receive bullet in the forehead!I don't want jail time.Perpetrators like this don't deserve to live...................

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The five Israelis killed in Wednesday’s terror attack are:

Amir Menashe, 27;

Itzik Kolengi, 27;

Maor Harush, 26;

Elior Priess, 26;

Kochava Shriki, 42,

May they rest in peace and may their souls be bound in the bond of eternal life.

All Israeli citizens are in Israel.Lets hope this terror attack get solved and the responsible receive bullet in the forehead!I don't want jail time.Perpetrators like this don't deserve to live...................

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amir Menashe, 27;

Itzik Kolengi, 27;

Maor Harush, 26;

Elior Priess, 26;

Kochava Shriki, 42,

May they rest in peace and may their souls be bound in the bond of eternal life.

You couldn't create your own post, so you copied his post?

Terrorist attack against Israelis in Bulgaria - Page 25

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amir Menashe, 27;

Itzik Kolengi, 27;

Maor Harush, 26;

Elior Priess, 26;

Kochava Shriki, 42,

You couldn't create your own post, so you copied his post?

Terrorist attack against Israelis in Bulgaria - Page 25

This is PRECISELY the justification used by the US for drone strikes. Anyone killed is automatically labelled a 'militant'.

And this is EXACTLY the labeling used by Israelis when they kill scores of Palestinians and just dismiss it all as 'suspected militants'.

At the end of the day, it is all about media control and spin. Whoever controls the media portrays their loss as 'victims' and the other side as 'militants'.
Drones attack areas where militias are active. They dont attack Karachi or Lahore or resort sites. Militias wear civilian clothes and its hard to differ.

Here is obvious deliberate attack against civilians. There is no any comparison.

drama queen.....

5 members of the IDF have been killed they should be given state funeral.

Drones attack areas where militias are active. They dont attack Karachi or Lahore or resort sites. Militias wear civilian clothes and its hard to differ.

Here is obvious deliberate attack against civilians. There is no any comparison.

Doesn't Israel have a stated policy of hunting down ex-Nazis anywhere in the world, no matter what age and what clothes they are wearing?

When the Mossad kills alleged Palestinian militants or Iranian scientists, do they restrict their campaign to "combat zones"? Do they first check what clothes they are wearing?

Doesn't Israel have a stated policy of hunting down ex-Nazis anywhere in the world, no matter what age and what clothes they are wearing?

When the Mossad kills alleged Palestinian militants or Iranian scientists, do they restrict their campaign to "combat zones"? Do they first check what clothes they are wearing?

You have the type of mentality that might one day bring you on the wrong end of a drone strike. Watch your step when returning home.

You have the type of mentality that might one day bring you on the wrong end of a drone strike. Watch your step when returning home.

1)plz keep this conversation logical and refrain from personal attacks.

2) Bulgaria recently witnessed a covert operation b/w two militarise in which each lost its members.

5 army personal from Israeli defence forces and 1 yet unknown.

Back
Top Bottom