What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

I don't have time to go through the entire thread. I have to write some application letters now. Yuck.

Abu Zolfiqar said:
based on other bus bomb attacks, its curious the roof wasnt blown off - or at least a section of it....rest of the interior looks totally mangled and charred....surprised it was only 7 dead

I'm thinking the same thing.

1000x01.jpg

This image provided by the Bulgarian Interior Ministry Thursday July 19, 2012, shows a damaged bus following Wednesday's deadly suicide attack on a bus full of Israeli vacationers at the Burgas airport parking lot, Burgas, Bulgaria. The attack occurred shortly after the Israelis boarded a bus outside the airport in the Black Sea resort town of Burgas, a popular destination for Israeli tourists particularly for high school graduates before they are drafted into military service. Burgas is about 400 kilometers (250 miles) east of the capital, Sofia.

1000x04.jpg

A bus that was damaged in a bomb blast on Wednesday is seen outside Burgas Airport, about 400km (248 miles) east of Sofia July 19, 2012. A suicide bomber carried out an attack that killed seven people in a bus transporting Israeli tourists in Bulgaria, the country's interior minister said on Thursday, and Israel said Iranian-backed Hezbollah militants were to blame. Video surveillance footage showed the bomber was similar in appearance to tourists arriving at the airport, Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov said.

1000x05.jpg

A truck carries a bus, that was damaged in a bomb blast on Wednesday, outside Burgas Airport, about 400km (248miles) east of Sofia July 19, 2012. A suicide bomber committed the attack that killed eight people in a bus transporting Israeli tourists at a Bulgarian airport, the country's interior minister said on Thursday.

Swedish intelligence srvice denies that the bomber was Mehdi Ghazali. In Swedish, use Google translate, it's very sketchy though....

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/sapo-avfardar-rykte-om-misstankt-svensk/

Swedish intelligence srvice denies that the bomber was Mehdi Ghazali. In Swedish, use Google translate, it's very sketchy though....

Säpo avfärdar rykte om misstänkt svensk | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

Better source: Swedes Deny Report That Bomber Was a Former Guantanamo Detainee

Interesting to say the least, though the wikipedia page for Mehdi Ghezali reads just about right for something like this. Seems he failed to get into regular university in Medina, then he failed getting into madrassas in Pakistan, he finally ended up in Jalalabad in a supposed Al Qaida screening camp.....

Mehdi Ghezali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May they rest in peace. God bless their families

May they rest in peace
Such as Muslims that killed and is killing in Burma
Such as Palestinian that killed and is killing by Israelian
and any civilian that is innocent

You fool, mentally ill why they would kill their own people

Before blaming others for being fools you should study the history of false-flag operations carried out by the Mossad and CIA. It's not exactly something new. Is it really so hard for you to learn all this, should I buy and send you some books? Should I search all the relevant websites dealing with these issues?

...should I buy and send you some books? Should I search all the relevant websites dealing with these issues?
Go ahead. Be sure to be thorough in your research and weed out the unsupported and unsupportable trashy accusations. I don't think you'll have much left, after you do that.

... Israel's reaction make it seem this bombing was a false-flag operation.

Your brain is a false flag operation.

you people have been killing civilians in Palestine ...

There is NO SUCH PLACE named 'palestine'. Nor is there a nationality named 'palestinian'. Both NEVER EXISTED.:yahoo:

... you should study the history of false-flag operations carried out by the Mossad and CIA...

Why couldn't it have been an iranian false-flag op ? :woot:

There is NO SUCH PLACE named 'palestine'. Nor is there a nationality named 'palestinian'. Both NEVER EXISTED.
For the billionth time, just because Palestine was a part of another country doesn't mean that those who live there should be kicked out.
Btw, before USA got its independence those there in modern-day America were called British. I think if Palestinians should give up their land to Israelis, then you should give up your land to Britain since America never existed before its independence.
Also, it was called the British mandate for PALESTINE.

Back
Top Bottom