What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

10489875_665305580228761_281175200159422197_n.jpg

N.B. Not sure if the last name is correct.

The fallen martyr's name was Muhammad Abu Khadeir. Killed by dirty foreign Zionist murderer's and illegal occupiers.
Did you have similar statements to say for the Arab murderer's who killed '3 fallen Israeli martyr's ' ?

10489875_665305580228761_281175200159422197_n.jpg

N.B. Not sure if the last name is correct.
Another stupid lie. It's opening news in all major news channels with live reports from the funeral.

54656.1404493086.jpg

Suspects are arrested.

Did you have similar statements to say for the Arab murderer's who killed '3 fallen Israeli martyr's ' ?

I don't have any love left for illegal occupiers/settlers who endorse the apartheid system that is Israel.

They would not have perished had they not been illegal occupiers/settlers.

So basically you were comfortable with the murder of 3 Israeli children by the Arabs.

Thankyou.

I don't care about them as they do not care about Palestinian children who die on average every 3 days. Once they start expressing sorrow I will do the same. Until then they are endorsing the apartheid state that is Israel aside from being illegal settlers and essentially occupiers.

I don't care about them as they do not care about Palestinian children who die on average every 3 days. Once they start expressing sorrow I will do the same. Until then they are endorsing the apartheid state that is Israel aside from being illegal settlers and essentially occupiers.

All I needed to know here.

Thanks.

All I needed to know here.

Thanks.

Give me one reason to why I should care about them when Israelis do not care about civilian Palestinians dying every 3 day? I also don't care about people dying in other conflicts as this does not concern me nor can I do anything and death is completely normal.

Do you really care about the hundreds of Indians that die each day due to poverty or are you just pretending to care?

@Contrarian

Let me correct myself as my statements can seem harsh.

What I mean is that I will not mourn those 3 deaths until I see the opposite happening which is not the case. Of course every civilian death in the world is a tragedy but if I was trying to condemn that or sorrow for all the innocent deaths of this world I would not do anything else other than doing that 24/7.

As long as you have no relation to the person that have died they just tend to be another number out of thousands each day. That is something nobody can deny here.

As cruel as that sounds.

Proof of what? there is no proof of anything at the moment which is why I referred to it as a 'rumour'.

There's a rumour going about that the boy was gay. Given that honour killings in 'palestinian' society are on the way up (according to a recent report) one might think this is a possible motive.

It could also be that he was killed for criminal motives and some people saw it as a good chance to 'frame' Israel.

No one knows for sure, but unlike the Al Dura case of Pallywood in which they would not allow Israel to examine the body - this time both Israelis and 'palestinains' examined the body, so at least lies will be a bit more difficult to tell this time around.

So basically your spreading Bullshit about a 16 yr old boy who was burnt alive by Europeans
about Honour Killing you low life pu55yhole ,
your people who open Gay clubs in the holy land dirty nasty European Sodomites spread disease & filth every where you go .
Go suck your self

He's a liar, they already said in numerous sources that evidence points to it being a 'revenge' attack. I have a photo of the body too which is very graphic.

He himself advocates genocide then tries presenting their people as civilized people. If they were civilized they wouldn't be colonizing Palestinian land over a premise from the Bible.

Here are past examples of their terrorism:

Jewish settlers 'kill Palestinian girl' | Mail Online
BBC ON THIS DAY | 25 | 1994: Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site

Respect brother .

Last edited:
20 injured in clashes following funeral of Palestinian teen | Maan News Agency

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- At least 20 Palestinians were reported injured on Friday in clashes following the funeral of Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khdeir, medics said.

Thousands of Palestinians gathered early Friday to receive the body of the 16-year-old boy after a Red Crescent ambulance collected the body from Hadassah hospital.

Grieving Palestinian youths carried the teenager on their shoulders chanting "We have had enough!" as crowds waved Palestinian flags and shouted slogans demanding freedom.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom