What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Strong rumour circulating now that the boy was perhaps gay and may have been 'honour' killed.

His parents have already denied 'honour' killing him before the question was even put to them, which seems strange.

Of course even if he was honour killed and dumped to make it look like Israelis did it, the 'palestinains' will refuse to believe it.

The audacity from the Arabs and Pakistanis on here.

They are the EXPERTS at terrorism. They are the PIONEERS of beheadings and such savagery.

Slitting a 3 month old baby's throat and then dancing in the streets to celebrate.

Well, experts you say?
...well lets see, Israel did more terrorist craps than the banned terrorist outifts.... and still got away with it while the outfits did not.

Learn to know difference.
Arab =/= Terrorist
Pakistani =/= Terrorist

I can tell you who is known as P A K I :D nuff said . !!

Proud to be a **** (literal meaning pure) .. What abt napkin nigger,dot head,Gandhi,coolie etc..:)

Israeli and 'palestinian' officials took part in the autopsy. This way the 'palestinians' can't lie about the findings.

It may have been nationalistic, but looking more and more like a criminal act or honour crime.

The UN(able) blamed Israel .. They also blame Israel for bombing it's compounds during the previous gaza bombings,organ harvesting,use of phosphorous etc.. Not to forget illegal settlements etc.. Lol

Israeli and 'palestinian' officials took part in the autopsy. This way the 'palestinians' can't lie about the findings.

It may have been nationalistic, but looking more and more like a criminal act or honour crime.

Have you got any proof on this ???????????

Have you got any proof on this ???????????

He's a liar, they already said in numerous sources that evidence points to it being a 'revenge' attack. I have a photo of the body too which is very graphic.

He himself advocates genocide then tries presenting their people as civilized people. If they were civilized they wouldn't be colonizing Palestinian land over a premise from the Bible.

Here are past examples of their terrorism:

Jewish settlers 'kill Palestinian girl' | Mail Online
BBC ON THIS DAY | 25 | 1994: Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site

Israeli settlers attempt kidnapping 9 year old Palestinian child but fail, in this video the boy is seen specifying what occurred:

Proof of what? there is no proof of anything at the moment which is why I referred to it as a 'rumour'.

There's a rumour going about that the boy was gay. Given that honour killings in 'palestinian' society are on the way up (according to a recent report) one might think this is a possible motive.

It could also be that he was killed for criminal motives and some people saw it as a good chance to 'frame' Israel.

No one knows for sure, but unlike the Al Dura case of Pallywood in which they would not allow Israel to examine the body - this time both Israelis and 'palestinains' examined the body, so at least lies will be a bit more difficult to tell this time around.

It's a rumor spread by Israeli extremist propagandists like you. There is no confusion here.

Revenge seen as most likely motive in Arab teen's murder | The Times of Israel

Israeli police have become increasingly convinced that 16-year-old Jerusalem resident Muhammad Abu Khdeir was murdered Wednesday morning as revenge for the killing of three kidnapped Israeli teens, officials said Wednesday evening.

Remember we still have a young lady found in the woods who was murdered. That too was thought to be by your Arabian entity, but there is still no proof despite suspicion.

Unlike in your world where you lynch someone on hearsay, we like to have proof.

So hold your horses/camels until we find out what happened. There is as much chance that this was criminally motivated.

There is plenty of proof, and quit it with your rabid racism. Are you speaking of this?

Father kills his children, US citizens, to spite ex-wife | The Times of Israel

No

I can't post links.

So we may have another Arab murder for nationalist reasons on our hands.

Or a criminally motivated murder.

The same goes for the 'palestinian' boy killed.

The difference is that you riot at the drop of a hat before any investigations.

The difference is there is already evidence and license plates of the settlers. The video footage was already released.

BrqAphoIAAACRRS.jpg:large

Report just coming out that three Israeli settlers kidnapped, tortured and kill the teen then burnt his dead body.

16 year old Mohammed Hussein

Now let's see all kidnappers brought to justice, something I highly doubt will happen to the terrorist settlers. And of course we will have Indian and several Turkish members say absolutely zero about this since they are racist bigoted terrorists who have a double standard.

First of all, drop your emotional vitriol.

Secondly, assess the situation what it actually is.

Now coming to the point; An innocent kid who was probably playing soccer in his neighbourhood got killed for nothing. For all the madness that you and Israelis have been at each others' throats for all these years.

Two days ago, three Jew teens were also killed in cold blood and their bodies were found. After that calls for killing Jews came forth by some secessionist factions.

Then this happened.

Tell me, what is the difference between the mourning parents of this kid and the mourning parents of those three kids?

Nothing. All of them lost their precious children whom they gave birth, educated, fed, clothed and taught. All of their futures have been destroyed.

Think about their mothers. What will be going through them?

When will this end?

Because of the ego of political nutjobs, this war is endless.

Both of you need to stop this.

How many more young men and women have to die?

This whole war of my place and your place...WHERE is this heading towards? Only more death and misery.

Stop valuing death more than life and stop this militancy.

Both life and death are equally important.

You are being used against each other for years. Tell me, if your neighbours were so much concerned, won't they have accepted you into their country and resettled you?

This is like a video game for them. And you are the contestants.

OT: This is the same we tell the Pakistanis here as well. But just like you lot, they just don't listen.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom