What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Who is living in denial, again i ask you how do you know who did this?

So are you an African, Eastern European or some Arab from either Morocco or Yemen turned into a "Hebrew" when they have long ago gone extinct by either assimilating with nearby Arabs or due to migration, famines, wars etc.? Just curious about how you ended up in Palestine/Israel.

One of your compatriots here is an Moroccan and the other is Uzbek. Yet both claim to be from Palestine.:lol:

Nepalis and Chinese had a major war

Source? Afaik the Qing did have Nepalis pay them tribute at one point but they never invaded Nepal.

Well, I read your last lines of the quoted post as this being a case and then I started thinking "why the hell have I not read about that" and there was a good reason for that.:lol:

@JewHinduFriends

That's exactly only confined to South Asia and you also know just as me that South Asia was never united fully under 1 single rule. I don't think that the Brits even managed to do that in the fairly "modern age".

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to that link above your map is not correct.

Actually Brits administered 2/3 of South Asia directly and the rest were principalities that had autonomy although swore loyalty to the Brits.

So are you an African, Eastern European or some Arab from either Morocco or Yemen turned into a "Hebrew" when they have long ago gone extinct by either assimilating with nearby Arabs or due to migration, famines, wars etc.? Just curious about how you ended up in Palestine/Israel.

One of your compatriots here is an Moroccan and the other is Uzbek. Yet both claim to be from Palestine.:lol:

Im Israeli.

Disgusting behavior but he is a kid.

I don't know what drugs the Nepalis were taking that made them think they could take on the Qing Empire lol

Anyway when @al-Hasani and I were saying South Asian we were mostly referring to the subcontinent namely Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.

The map in the wiki matches the one I posted, the southern tip of South Asia was made a tributary state. Look up on google images and they will all look alike.

It's considered by most people that the Maurayan Empire was the only incident in history were India was united. I can't post links at the moment but their is a quote from a professor at the South Asian Studies centre at Oxford who says a similar thing,

Well, a tributary state does not equal direct control. In most cases the rulers ruled territory directly which was occupied by their own and that territory which was not occupied by their own was somehow occupied at least partially by members of the central power. Or large scaled migrations/settlements took place. That was far from the case on many instances. Or they used loyal locals to rule on their behalf while having a limited direct presence but always ready to mobilize if necessary. The later was the case in more or less the entire part of the Arab world that swore loyalty to the Ottoman Empire to give you one example.

It was similar during all the other earlier Caliphates (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid) and Fatimid for the Shias here as they recognize that state.

So at most this could only have been a sphere of influence or a client state. This can always be discussed. For instance was large parts of Horn of Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa client states for Arabs as Arabs had a large presence there and controlled the sea trade, main trade routes and in some cases installed local local rules or Arab rulers directly? Most historians say influence yes but not direct control.

I tend to agree. But it's always hard to make those drawings as many details must be taken into account first.

We have not even talked about cultural, religious, linguistic influence etc. As you can see then the main dog can tend to be heavily influenced by people and their lands who they now control. It was partially the case with the Ottomans (I gave plenty of examples and you can study others as well) and the Mughals who were Mongols originally and later intermarried with Turks and later became heavily influenced by Persian and to a smaller extent Arab culture and after that more or less fully assimilated to the local culture. Also in terms of marriages, appearance etc.

Im Israeli.

That's a nationality of which 22% are Palestinian Arabs today.

I asked about your background. How did you end up in modern-day Israel/Palestine? I ask because two of your compatriots here are Moroccans and Uzbeks. Does not sound native to me.

Your likes are trying to make it sound like the Palestinians are foreigners while they are more natives than any Jew outside the Samaritans. In appearance and in terms of genetics. So who is the foreign occupier here?

Last edited:
I surely hope the Indians are not as clueless on South Asian matter as they are on Middle Eastern.:lol:
Surprisingly the Pakistani, Bengali etc. members are not like that. Sri Lankan's neither.

I don't know what they teach people in India.
Its quite simple really. An overwhelming percentage of Indians are non Muslim, and so what happens in Middle East is not of our interest, neither in present times, nor in ancient times.

The only period where we get some history lessons about non-Indic areas is about Muslim invasions, and those too are limited to Afghanistan. The sole exeption is that we all know is that Babur was turkic. No Indian gets to know on his own what that even means apart from something related to Turkey.

On the other hand, both Pakistan and Bangladesh are overwhelmingly Muslim, and as much as some people disagree, all Muslims of Pakistan and many of Bangladesh are constantly obsessed about Middle East. They take their inspiration from middle east history, their heroes are middle eastern figures, their source of pride is from middle east, the language they aspire to learn is arabic. You get the picture?

Indians are not really bothered about Central Asia even now as long as our oil prices donot rise and our citizens dont get killed. Its by and large same for Sri Lankans, Nepalese and Bhutanese and Myanmar.

Ofcourse there are many who have an interest in history and so take efforts to know more and know better, but they are always exceptions than the rule.

Sources: Revenge most likely motive in teen's death | The Times of Israel

Israeli police have become increasingly convinced that 16-year-old Jerusalem resident Mohammed Abu Khdeir was murdered Wednesday morning as revenge for the killing of three kidnapped Israeli teens, officials said Wednesday evening.

According to the testimony of local residents, Abu Khdeir was seen being forced into a car by three Israelis in East Jerusalem late Tuesday. Police later confirmed a body was found in a forest in West Jerusalem.

DNA tests proved the body was that of the missing teenager, his family said.

An official familiar with the investigation told Israeli news site Walla that investigators were leaning toward revenge as the motive behind Abu Khdeir’s killing.

“The assessment now is that this was nationalistically motivated,” the source said.

Security camera footage from the scene of Abu Khdeir’s kidnapping strengthened investigators’ suspicions that Jewish extremists snatched the teen, Channel 2 reported.

May he rest in Peace. May God grant pardon and mercy on his soul, and grant comfort for his family and loved ones. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Did you just wake up or have you been asleep since 1947?

Worry about your poor, landlocked and faraway Afghanistan and Tajikistan and your failed state, I suggest.:lol:

Which it eventually will when the region calms down and social/governmental changes have taken place. Just like what happened in Europe after WW2.

I stopped having any respect for SA's blood sucking rulers post 9-11

@Contrarian

The Mughals/Timurids were Mongols originally. Just so you know.

Anyway I don't know your claims of them being obsessed about anything related to the ME but I know that there are many ignorant users in terms of ME matters that despite that fact love to meddle and make stupid comments. If you say that Middle Eastern history is not taught in India (I am surprised by that given that this region is known as the cradle of civilization and have been so important for the world and its history) then the Indians here should educate themselves before commenting so frequently on Middle Eastern matters.

I mean I do not see Arabs, Persians, Turkish users and other Middle Eastern people commenting on Indian affairs on such a big scale and when they comment they tend to usually ask questions rather than trolling.

I stopped having any respect for SA's blood sucking rulers post 9-11

Explain.

May he rest in Peace. May God grant pardon and mercy on his soul, and grant comfort for his family and loved ones. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

You are Japon. Christ isnt your lord. Dont fall into the lies.

Back
Top Bottom