What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

That's also that. This is why I always find it extremely hilarious when Indians here try to make it sound like India as we know it today (from 1947 and onwards) was one big chunk of united land while badmouthing Pakistan for being a recent creation why the reality is that there were NEVER any single South Asian empire that ruled all of current South Asia. Simply as you say because there were too many ethnic groups, small kingdoms etc. fighting against each other.

That's why (when I discussed this issue with Indians) always like to make this comparison. India is like if the entire ME united into 1 country. That's pretty much it. And in fact the ME has been united under various peoples and rulers many times.

At least the Chinese had a far longer history of central power. Mostly confined to what is now Eastern China.

Also where there any major ancient wars between what is now South Asia and China? If truth then I was not aware of that.

No there was never a war between South Asian nations and ancient China, only the modern Indo-Chinese war afaik.

The proof is in the visual footage. Of course you guys will outright deny it. We all expected that from you. Yet when we ask you for proof of any Hamas involvement in the kidnapping of the Israeli settlers nothing was provided.

And Israel is using that as an justification for large scale offensives against the West Bank and Gaza.

What do you expect from Israeli racists like you. Deflecting blame unto Palestinians.

Do you have visual?

@Kaan

Ottomans were Arabized to a large extent. I gave plenty of historical examples of that which you just avoid. Sufism was developed in the Arab world by Arabs. Islam in its purest form was not Sufism.

The Arabic alphabet did not appear at the same time as Islam thus you cannot claim that to only be bound in religion. Same with language. Titles neither.

The fact is that Arabs influenced Turks much more than vice versa. This is undeniable.

Women clothing and men clothing is also not only bound to Islam. It has a long pre-Islamic history and it has influenced the entire Islamic world.

The Umayyads had an empire that was 3 times bigger than the Ottomans at their greatest extent. This is also a fact.

Arabs also ruled large areas of Central Asia or controlled it either directly or through vassals that at the time was inhabited by Turks. Not only Persians.

Also I already told you that there was no reason for Arabs to conquer Mongolia or Siberia or far Eastern Central Asia as those regions were very isolated, landlocked, sparsely populated and not very rich in terms of resources. No major cities either.

Shariah law itself also has influence from Arab societies of that time. Each of the Prophets that we know about were send to various peoples at various times. The rules set forward to them and guidance was tied to their current situation to a large extent.

Islam is not an Arab religion (never claimed so) but it was spread to the remaining world by Arabs. More than anyone else. It's just a historical fact. It's also a fact that the ME region is on fire today.

Please, allow to continue this discussion and take part without being harassed by jealous people!
Go on bwoy one shot two kill

watcha now

palestine_and_pakistan_flags.jpg
2_24549.JPG

Forever and Ever together

No there was never a war between South Asian nations and ancient China, only the modern Indo-Chinese war afaik.

Well, I read your last lines of the quoted post as this being a case and then I started thinking "why the hell have I not read about that" and there was a good reason for that.:lol:

@JewHinduFriends

That's exactly only confined to South Asia and you also know just as me that South Asia was never united fully under 1 single rule. I don't think that the Brits even managed to do that in the fairly "modern age".

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to that link above your map is not correct.

Stop getting off topic guys. Why in the world are you even having this discussion? Take it somewhere else.

Israeli police does, taken from a nearby store.

But but but Israeli police is still investigating and saying that both direction are plausible the national and criminal, so do you know the verdict? do you work for Israeli police and apart of that investigation?

I brought a quote from Mark Twain, is he a Zionist agent? :) The only town of Palestine with population over 20 K was Jerusalem and it had the Jewish majority. Very "prosperous".

It was only in one part of the Jerusalem the city that had a Jewish majority.

As late as 1945 of the 16 districts in the mandate of palestine west of the Jordan, there was one Haifa which had an Arab plurality and Jaffa which had a Jewish majority. The remaining 14 districts including Jerusalem all had an Arab majority.

But but but Israeli police is still investigating and saying that both direction are plausible the national and criminal, so do you know the verdict? do you work for Israeli police and apart of that investigation?

Keep living in denial. :lol:

They don't want to outright say at this moment, they eventually will though.

You can see in the map that the Maurayan Empire United South Asia. I believe there territory stretched into the borders of Iran, you should read up about them. They had a war with the Greek Seculus Empire.

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to that map above your initial map is inaccurate. There is a consensus that South Asia was never united into 1 single united body even once in history. It was always a diverse region made up by several kingdoms etc. Often at conflict with each other.

This was also the case before 1947. Look at all the languages, ethnic groups, beliefs, historical regions etc.

I would like to see any empire that united South Asia into 1 single unit. Just 1 single. I don't even believe that the Brits managed to do it fully.

Or he got hit by a rock, by hey you Arabs are being Arabs.

It's almost as if the IDF didn't have a record of murderous attacks on journalists covering the shit it does in Palestine.

Israeli army accused of targeting journalists - Telegraph

"On Friday afternoon, Israeli forces threw stun grenades at FPA photojournalists as they were leaving Qalandia. The FPA members had put their hands in the air, indicating to the forces that they were leaving at which point the grenades were thrown from close quarters directly at their backs," it said.

Earlier an Italian freelance photographer covering the same incident had almost been hit in the face by a rubber bullet, it said.

"Fortunately the photographer was taking pictures at the time and the rubber bullet shattered the camera instead of his head. All the photographers in question wore clearly-marked jackets and helmets," the FPA said.

"There is no question that the forces were directly targeting the journalists."

As for throwing rocks being an Arab thing, well...

Settlers throw rocks, damage police vehicle in Yitzhar | The Times of Israel
Rock-Throwing Israeli Settlers Attack Palestinian Children | Fig Trees and Vineyards
7 injured as Israeli settlers attack Palestinian school buses | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين
WATCH: After handshake, settler child throws stone at six-year-old Palestinian | +972 Magazine

Oh please you all, keep your useless maps out of it. Visit a history forum, create a all-historians club or whaever. Copy-paste maps are becoming boring. Nobody reads such long posts coming with the map either.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom