What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

You know well that Indians hate Arabs because they attribute their subjugation to you guys despite the fact that most Muslim empires in India were Turkic, you should have replied to the Indian in the similar manner instead of bashing our Turkic friends because that is quite frankly what the Indian wanted you to do by making such a statement.

The problem with them is that they don't understand the close trading and somewhat cultural relations between South Asia (India included) and the Arabian Peninsula and remaining Arab world. Those relations date back 5000 years.

Trade and cultural links between ancient Arabia and ancient India date back to third millennium BC.[1]

1. Heptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991. ISBN 9788170233404.

It's actually the Indians here that keep calling Islam and Arab religion and keep hating on Arabs because (some do) of Islam. I had countless of discussions with such trolls and even Indian users took my side.

They probably think that all the Muslims in South Asia were Arabs while this is not the case as our sphere of influence was the Middle East, Caucasus, all of Northern Africa, Horn of Africa and Southern Europe. All nearby regions. Later Southeast Asia due to trade. If we exclude parts of Central Asia, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Well or Mongol such as the Mughals. Of course you still have kingdoms/ruling families in the Subcontinent that claimed Arab ancestry such as the Nizams of Hyderabad that claimed to be Siddiqui's. In general it is difficult to prove foreign ancestry for certain without a DNA test or something along those lines and bastard children (LOL) were common as well. So God only knows where they came from.

I did not bash anyone. He implied that Arabs were slaves (we never were under any people) while the opposite was the case. I just showed him links to that being the case. He also claimed that the ME was peaceful and perfect while it was in the worst state since a very, very, very long time. The lack of an industrial revolution as seen in the West 500-300 years ago is why the region is (Muslim world overall and non-West) how it is. Actually for the past 500 years the world have looked towards the West while that only happened two times earlier. During the Greeks (partially) and most importantly the Romans. Otherwise the world looked towards the ME and immediate region, China etc.

In any case we are off-topic as usual on PDF.:lol:

I have had time to reflect on this issue and I have decided to forgive the Jews for this, relationships always have their ups and downs but what matters is that we truly love each other.

:rofl:

Lmaoooo like I said you are either a Pakistani trolling or a child, listen mate India has relations with Israel not because your country loves them but because it serves your interests. Nothing wrong with that a lot of countries can learn from Indian diplomacy but that does not mean you love them or they love you :lol:, don't set yourself up for heartbreak. :(

Chanakya has taught you well. :lol:

I've read the chapter from Arthashastra called ''How to turn an egalitarian perfect Arab Muslim into a racist supremacist in 5 minutes'' 500 (sic) times.

Lmaoooo like I said you are either a Pakistani trolling or a child, listen mate India has relations with Israel not because your country loves them but because it serves your interests. Nothing wrong with that a lot of countries can learn from Indian diplomacy but that does not mean you love them or they love you :lol:, don't set yourself up for heartbreak. :(

Since he's having trouble deciding who he hates more, Jews or Hindus, he's obviously a Pakistani.

@al-Hasani the map you posted is way off, the Ummayads never went that deep into Africa not as far into Central Asia, counting spheres of influence as part of ones empire is incorrect because than Ottomans can just add most of the countries with big Muslim populations as a part of their empire as most Muslims recognized them as Caliph even if not under their direct rule.

Exactly... if Hasani's map is correct so is this one.

osmanl-imparatorlu-u-en-geni-haritas-.jpg

@al-Hasani

Just because there were some military expeditions into further east doesn't means these regions were controlled, Arab control did not pass the borders of today's Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan which in fact was largely and traditionally not Turkic lands but just occasionally raided or controlled by Turkic states,

170 Palestinians injured in East Jerusalem clashes | Maan News Agency

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Over 170 Palestinians were injured in clashes with Israeli forces in occupied East Jerusalem on Wednesday following the kidnapping and killing of a 16-year-old Palestinian from the Shufat neighborhood, medics said.

Red Crescent medics said 170 Palestinians were injured in the clashes, including three with live bullets.

At least 35 people were injured by rubber bullets, including six journalists, and three people suffered fractures after being assaulted by Israeli police officers.

The problem with them is that they don't understand the close trading and somewhat cultural relations between South Asia (India included) and the Arabian Peninsula and remaining Arab world. Those relations date back 5000 years.

It's actually the Indians here that keep calling Islam and Arab religion and keep hating on Arabs because (some do) of Islam. I had countless of discussions with such trolls and even Indian users took my side.

They probably think that all the Muslims in South Asia were Arabs while this is not the case as our sphere of influence was the Middle East, Caucasus, all of Northern Africa, Horn of Africa and Southern Europe. All nearby regions. Later Southeast Asia due to trade. If we exclude parts of Central Asia, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Well or Mongol such as the Mughals. Of course you still have kingdoms/ruling families in the Subcontinent that claimed Arab ancestry such as the Nizams of Hyderabad that claimed to be Siddiqui's. In general it is difficult to prove foreign ancestry for certain without a DNA test or something along those lines and bastard children (LOL) were common as well. So God only knows where they came from.

I did not bash anyone. He implied that Arabs were slaves (we never were under any people) while the opposite was the case. I just showed him links to that being the case. He also claimed that the ME was peaceful and perfect while it was in the worst state since a very, very, very long time. The lack of an industrial revolution as seen in the West 500-300 years ago is why the region is (Muslim world overall and non-West) is how it is. Actually for the past 500 years the world have looked towards the West while that only happened two times earlier. During the Greeks (partially) and most importantly the Romans. Otherwise the world looked towards the ME and immediate region, China etc.

In any case we are off-topic as usual on PDF.:lol:

You implied that Turks were slaves, slavery is a dark part our past and was done by all Muslim empires. It is something we need to move on from not boast about. Actually some of these Indians are really strange in that they will call Muslims foreigners in their land and then low caste converts in the next sentence. :lol: Actually the middle east back then was a lot more peaceful than it is now, you coming from KSA cannot really tell because Saudi Arabia is one of the countries which has largely escaped the carnage that is going on in the rest of the middle east currently.

GET BACK ON TOPIC!

Family of murdered Palestinian teen criticize Israeli police | Maan News Agency

"We notified the police of the incident when it happened, but until now they haven't moved a muscle or arrested the kidnappers, despite their clear appearance in the surveillance cameras," he said.

"If things were different and an Arab kidnapped an Israeli, it would have been uncovered in moments."

Hussein said that following news of the killing he was detained and interrogated for several hours and his wife was forced to take a DNA test.

"Police want to cover the issue up, to protect the settlers, but the cameras were clear," he added.

The family were not allowed to see Muhammad's body before it was transferred to conduct an autopsy, his father said.

LOL, where is the prove? it is still under investigation and it is more likely that the background is criminal, Arabs being Arabs.

LOL, where is the prove? it is still under investigation and it is more likely that the background is criminal, Arabs being Arabs.

The proof is in the visual footage. Of course you guys will outright deny it. We all expected that from you. Yet when we ask you for proof of any Hamas involvement in the kidnapping of the Israeli settlers nothing was provided.

And Israel is using that as an justification for large scale offensives against the West Bank and Gaza.

What do you expect from Israeli racists like you. Deflecting blame unto Palestinians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom