What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

As I said you can look at the maps of those biggest Islamic Empires.
Hasani i don't wanna drag this

I look at the maps.. at this was the biggest i could find.

Umayyad+Caliphate_map.jpg

At that time we had our Gokturk Khaganate which was..

Gokturkut.jpg

Turkic Khaganate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I still don't get it...when you say we controlled entire central-asia ???

Just retards.

I repeat, in contrast to Hazzy I did not make claims, just talked about probability. The investigation just started. Lets wait and see.

stop backtracking you Racist scumbag trying to turn the death of a child into the fault of the childs family.

Sinan i cant support cruelty to counter other cruelty, as you said it earlier, two wrongs dont make one right, you seem to be upset because of something these days, i know you are not like that.

Sinan is male version of Asena_Yahudi the Jew.

Based on statistics and place where it occurred. Arabs murder each other all the time. Plus on photo that guy looks kinda strange, that strengthens the supposition it was a honor murder.

I am talking only about probability, you made a false claim. You lied simply.

How does he look strange ?

Sinan is known for his high quality posts, sure this one was not a good exsample but he is actually a sane person.

Unless he stops provoking Muslims here, I wont be sure of his intentions.

@al-Hasani

Arabs didn't ruled over Turks as a people, they only used kidnapped children as slaves, I think these are vastly different things.

Ottomans didn't bothered to fully conquer everywhere they had control over, even in Anatolia they had small vassalships, it had many reasons, such as not bothering conquer loyal tribal groups as it had almost no benefits, or region being too far/hard to effectively control.

It was Islam they had adopted, unfortunately in the past, people associated Arabic culture with Islam which is degenerated many cultures, I think a similar thing applies to Christianity as well. Persians and Persian culture/language was more valued and looked after in the Ottoman empire and other Islamic Turkic states, foreign official in state service were largely Persians, Persian history/mythology was valued, while Arabic influence was mostly about religious/judicary affairs, Persian influence was in literature, poetry etc., in fact we could say Arabs were not perceived so positive or praised in Ottoman empire.

This is all true and @al-Hasani needs to stop calling Islam an Arab religion, you are going against the very statements of God and his Prophet PBUH for what some kind of Arab superiority agenda? You realize the Ummayads, the Abbasids and other empires had Islam at its center and not some kind of Arab nationalistic agenda like you try to push onto everyone here?

No problem with being proud of who you are but when you try to act like you are superior to other cultures you come off as a total dick. As for those empires I think Hazrat Umar RA summed it up best,
Quotation-Umar-Ibn-Al-Khattab-earth-islam-people-god-Meetville-Quotes-154213.jpg

Hasani i don't wanna drag this

I look at the maps.. at this was the biggest i could find.

Umayyad+Caliphate_map.jpg

At that time we had our Gokturk Khaganate which was..

Gokturkut.jpg

Turkic Khaganate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I still don't get it...when you say we controlled entire central-asia ???

The early Muslim empires did control large parts of Central Asia but not all of it and secondly this bottom map you posted far exceeds what is commonly referred to as Central Asia.

Why are you declaring everyone who kafir here, you remind me of Isis zealots.

We are in Pakistani forum, right!? Some secular Turks and Jews with Turkish citizenship are causing enmity between Turks and Muslims on the forum. I am only balancing this situation.

You cannot handle the great Jewish Hindu relationship! Our love is to pure for you people!

Sure is.
two articles were published in the Indian press that included a quotation from an Israeli backpacker in Manali: “They (the Indians) are dirty and primitive, but unexpectedly, they serve us well, like the Arabs in the territories did before they decided to raise a hand against us.” This is apparently the way Israelis see the other, which brings us to the second question.

They just don’t care: Israeli Backpackers in India - Israel Travel, Ynetnews

:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Some secular Turks and Jews with Turkish citizenship
Your mentality is creating division among our people.

I know your mindset. for you there is only Oghuz Turks whom are Sunni/Hanafi.... the rest you don't care.... am i right ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom