What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

@Sinan

This was the Umayyad Empire at it greatest extent, including client state and sphere of influence.

34t8t8z.jpg

The point was that Arabs did rule Turkic lands in the past and for a long time. Also areas inhabited by Turks now. Including much of modern-day Turkey as well.

According to your link then that is not an accurate map and in any case most of that area is extremely sparsely populated.

Turkic khaganates at their height, c. 600:
Western Gokturk: Lighter area is direct rule, darker areas show sphere of influence.
Eastern Gokturk: Lighter area is direct rule, darker areas show sphere of influence.

Turkic Khaganate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@KingMamba

I said that Islam came from Arabs. When did I call it an "Arab religion". Do religions have an ethnicity other than the origin of their Prophets and the lands and people that they reappeared under?

Anyway many non-Muslims already call Islam an Arab religion just as they call Judaism an Jewish religion. I see it all the time everywhere. PDF included. I don't do that. The only thing I have stated when I discussed the similarities of the 3 Abrahamic religions was that they emerged among Semitic people in the Middle East. That's all.

That quote has something to do with what the early Muslims perceived of their polytheism prior to Islam which was looked down upon despite the current Arab world having a very rich Pre-Islamic history. That's why there have been so little focus on pre-Islamic civilizations in the ME during the Islamic ages. Still is. It's shunned and I don't like that. Only interest on other pre-Islamic cultures (not from the region) even though our own were older and as important. But that was due to the shame (religiously based) of not having been fully monotheistic. At least the Quraysh in Makkah as they were mostly polytheists while many other Arab kingdoms and other Semitic people either believe in Judaism, Christianity or in some short of mixed monotheism.

In any case I did not start this debate. An idiotic Indian started the debate in post 121 while writing historical lies (actually the opposite was the case) which I countered correctly with historical facts.

Anyway this is not about the topic. If the moderators had dealt with that troll (I reported his post) and deleted his posts this current discussion would not have happened.

My response was completely normal considering the absurd initial claim and provocation out of nowhere.

Last edited:
@Sinan

This was the Umayyad Empire at it greatest extent, including client state and sphere of influence.

34t8t8z.jpg

The point was that Arabs did rule Turkic lands in the past and for a long time. Also areas inhabited by Turks now. Including much of modern-day Turkey as well.

According to your link then that is not an accurate map and in any case most of that area is extremely sparsely populated.

Turkic Khaganate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@KingMamba

I said that Islam came from Arabs. When did I call it an "Arab religion". Do religions have an ethnicity other than the origin of their Prophet and the lands they reappeared under.

Anyway many people already call Islam an Arab religion just as they call Judaism an Jewish religion. I don't do that. The only thing I have stated when I discussed the similarities of the 3 Abrahamic religions was that they emerged among Semitic people in the Middle East. That's all.

That quote has something to do with what the early Muslims perceived of their polytheism prior to Islam which was looked down upon despite the current Arab world having a very rich Pre-Islamic history. That's why there have been so little focus on pre-Islamic civilizations in the ME during the Islamic ages. Only interest on other pre-Islamic cultures even though once own were older and as important. But that was due to the shame (religiously based) of not having been fully monotheistic. At least the Quraysh in Makkah as they were mostly polytheists while many other Arab kingdoms and other Semitic people either believe in Judaism, Christianity or in some short of mixed monotheism.

In any case I did not start this debate. An idiotic Indian started the debate in post 121 while writing historical lies (actually the opposite was the case) which I countered correctly with historical facts.

Anyway this is not about the topic. If the moderators had dealt with that troll (I reported his post) and deleted his posts this current discussion would not have happened.

My response was completely normal considering the absurd initial claim and provocation out of nowhere.

You know well that Indians hate Arabs because they attribute their subjugation to you guys despite the fact that most Muslim empires in India were Turkic, you should have replied to the Indian in the similar manner instead of bashing our Turkic friends because that is quite frankly what the Indian wanted you to do by making such a statement.

If this is true then things will change, @500. Is this true?
Of course it's true, wake up. Do you actually think Israelis give two shits about a 'goyim' like you?

Indians always like to think everyone is their "friend", but reality is they want a good business/military relations. They couldn't care less about the people.

Of course it's true, wake up. Do you actually think Israelis give two shits about a 'goyim' like you?

Indians always like to think everyone is their "friend", but reality is they want a good business/military relations. They couldn't care less about the people.

He's about as Indian as Alienoz_TR is a Jew.

In case you have not noticed, the brotherhood and friendship BS talk is always about pak-saudi, ummah, china pak, turkey pak etc etc. Indians are realistic and do not propagate such emotional BS.

@al-Hasani the map you posted is way off, the Ummayads never went that deep into Africa not as far into Central Asia, counting spheres of influence as part of ones empire is incorrect because than Ottomans can just add most of the countries with big Muslim populations as a part of their empire as most Muslims recognized them as Caliph even if not under their direct rule.

:)

You know that map is not true...you know it better then me. :lol:

Also, i don't understand why you are bringing the lands you fetched from Byzantium....that has nothing to do with Turks.

Also my map is pretty much accurate when you compare it your map.

Israelis chanting 'death to Arabs':

You know well that Indians hate Arabs because they attribute their subjugation to you guys despite the fact that most Muslim empires in India were Turkic, you should have replied to the Indian in the similar manner instead of bashing our Turkic friends because that is quite frankly what the Indian wanted you to do by making such a statement.

Yes we Indians are cunning people who make people change their very basic nature on an online forum using our underhand Hindu tricks.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom