What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

@al-Hasani

Since when ? when Turks were at Central Asia ? what is your understanding of "entire Central Asia" ? Arabs only grabbed largely Iranian inhabited urban areas of Khorasan and beyond.

You care about that, more then me, you keep bringing Arab this Arab that to everywhere, I'm only stating that it was solely about Islam, not about your super ultra cradle of civilization elite Arab culture.

We had peaceful and healty discuissions with you before but this attitude of you is really annoying.

Most of Central Asia was controlled by Arabs for a long time. Check out the maps. From a very early age. Half of Turkey was controlled by Arabs for centuries too. The Caucasus for nearly 500 years etc.

I am just stating facts that you cannot counter so you are just getting angry. All I wrote is correct and well-known. Even to this day Arabic words are only second to Turkish words in the Turkish language. Before Ataturk you know what the situation was. Same with the alphabet etc. If that's not heavy cultural influence aside from what I wrote below then I don't know what is…..

Who cares about that? Your entire system was Arab, your titles, your alphabet, your Ottoman Turkic language (the elite spoke that) was more Arabic than anything else. Also in terms of architecture there was heavy Arab influence. Clothing etc. I could go on. Iran itself was heavily influenced by Arabs after so many centuries of Arab rule. Your left your native religion(s) for a religion from the Arab world etc.

All of that is undeniable.

On the other hand I see no Turkish influence in the Arab world nearly.

One could easily argue that the Ottomans were Arabized to an great extent. Also the same Ottomans seemed to intermarry with Caucasians and people from Balkan's a lot. Another proof of nationalism not being important back then.

Sufism also came from the Arab world.

Counter those facts above instead of crying. There is no escaping really.

@al-Hasani

Since when ? when Turks were at Central Asia ? what is your understanding of "entire Central Asia" ? Arabs only grabbed largely Iranian inhabited urban areas of Khorasan and beyond.

You care about that, more then me, you keep bringing Arab this Arab that to everywhere, I'm only stating that it was solely about Islam, not about your super ultra cradle of civilization elite Arab culture.

We had peaceful and healty discuissions with you before but this attitude of you is really annoying.

hello brother Targon,

the topic of this thread is about the murder of a teenager.

Anything specific to that?

This Arab vs. Ajam debate is really counter productive in this day and age.

Turkey is a brother country with perhaps one of the best economy, military, and industry.

That hopefully will be used by other countries in the region both Arab and non-Arab.

Turkey must be the light in 2014,

why bother about 1000 AD or even 1500 AD unless it is relevant to the topic.

Happy fasting bro

Most of Central Asia was controlled by Arabs for a long time. Check out the maps. From a very early age. Half of Turkey was controlled by Arabs for centuries too. The Caucasus for nearly 500 years etc.

I am just stating facts that you cannot counter so you are just getting angry. All I wrote are correct.

Counter those facts above instead of crying.

Again what is your understanding of "entire Central Asia" ? and why do I care if you controlled Anatolia or not when we were not there ?

I don't care about what you bring, facts, lies, exaggerations, I don't care, what I'm annoyed from is, in the post 121 guy said Arabs backstabbed Ottomans in ww1, what could be the answers for this ? saying most Arabs didn't involved, saying Young Turk movement upset Arabs, but no you must bring a presentation about how Arabs used Turks as slaves, how Ottomans are Arabized, how Ottomans couldn't conquer all Arabs, seriously who asked ? why are you doing this everyhere ? this is not the first time.

Again what is your understanding of "entire Central Asia" ? and why do I care if you controlled Anatolia or not when we were not there ?

I don't care about what you bring, facts, lies, exaggerations, I don't care, what I'm annoyed from is, in the post 121 guy said Arabs backstabbed Ottomans in ww1, what could be the answers for this ? saying most Arabs didn't involved, saying Young Turk movement upset Arabs, but no you must bring a presentation about how Arabs used Turks as slaves, how Ottomans are Arabized, how Ottomans couldn't conquer all Arabs, seriously who asked ? why are you doing this everyhere ? this is not the first time.

As I said you can look at the maps of those biggest Islamic Empires.

So stating well-known facts is now exaggerations and lies? LOL.

Read that idiots post again. He talked about a "master relation" when nothing could be further from the truth. In fact I showed him that the opposite was once the case. Directly.

I countered his historical lies. That's it. He started it.

Anyway this is not the topic.

@ResurgentIran

Yes.

Anyway do you believe that any regional country or more regional countries would attack Israel in an all-out war? Could Iran do something like that at one point in your opinion?!

Israelis condemn the death when they speak publicly in English but, in Hebrew, they are asking for more. This is how Israelis are.

Brh18L4CIAAELDc.jpg:large

As I said you can look at the maps of those biggest Islamic Empires.

So stating well-known facts is now exaggerations and lies? LOL.

Read that idiots post again. He talked about a "master relation" when nothing could be further from the truth. In fact I showed him that the opposite was once the case. Directly.

I countered his historical lies. That's it. He started it.

Anyway this is not the topic.

@ResurgentIran

Yes.

Anyway do you believe that any regional country or more regional countries would attack Israel in an all-out war? Could Iran do something like that at one point in your opinion?!

Yes you're big so fine so great, but you're not so great at geoghpraphy appearently.

You have done this before as well, trying to show me like I was an Arab hater to Hazzy, you pick certain words from the sentence.

He wrote one sentence and you answered with an article most of which is not directly related to his claim, you do this one time ? fine, second time ? ok, but you did this numerous times and its annoying now.

Lets not derail the thread anymore.

Yes you're big so fine so great, but you're not so great at geoghpraphy appearently.

You have done this before as well, trying to show me like I was an Arab hater to Hazzy, you pick certain words from the sentence.

He wrote one sentence and you answered with an article most of which is not directly related to his claim, you do this one time ? fine, second time ? ok, but you did this numerous times and its annoying now.

Lets not derail the thread anymore.

Fair enough let us both eat some Adana Kebab once iftar approaches. I am terribly hungry.

Israelis condemn the death when they speak publicly in English but, in Hebrew, they are asking for more. This is how Israelis are.

It's not really surprising is it? Many radicals in Israel but they try to make it sound like the Palestinians are the bad guys when every source out there clearly states that Israel are guilty of way more killings.:lol:

The apartheid state will not last forever in its current form. Palestinian sovereignty and independence is a question of time.

Al-Aqsa will be fully controlled by Palestinian authorities again.

US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen - Israel News, Ynetnews

The White House says the death of a Palestinian teenager is a "heinous murder" and is calling on the perpetrators to be brought to justice. In a series of posts on Twitter, National Security Adviser Susan Rice says the US is paying close attention to the investigation into the death of 17-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir. She also said the US sends condolences to his family and the Palestinian people.

This is how they are and we're used to it, nobody wanted to believe us..

Fair enough let us both eat some Adana Kebab once iftar approaches. I am terribly hungry.
Ever asked yourself why there is so many angry messages since the beginning of ramadan?
I am moody these days because of my headache since i cant smoke, though its better than the first two days now.

What is needed is a strong media/intelligence organization, honestly as outsiders we have hardships to believe which side tells the truth, even if Israel is wrong they have the power to cover it easily.

What is needed is a strong media/intelligence organization, honestly as outsiders we have hardships to believe which side tells the truth, even if Israel is wrong they have the power to cover it easily.

It seems like they're trying to cover it up. They have video footage of the settlers and their anonymous security sources have stated they believe it was an revenge attack.

But, they're not releasing anything to the media besides this pathetic 'possibility of honor killing'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom