What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

-Israeli settlers tried kidnapping this child last night but his parent came and saved him from them, although they left injuries on him:

10446509_770951852947237_5108712873122962007_n.jpg

So if this particular boy was targetted two nights in a row, then it stands to reason that he was a specific target and not a random arab killed in reprisals.

@Sinan @Hyperion

Of course, whoever did it must be brought to justice. He was just a kid!

So if this particular boy was targetted two nights in a row, then it stands to reason that he was a specific target and not a random arab killed in reprisals.

How did you manage to turn 1 into 2?

@Hazzy997

I fully agree. It's the usual nonsense excuses. They have been caught with their pants down before numerous times trying to make those nonsense stories to hide the actions of their numerous radical terrorists. Especially among the illegal settlers.

Extremely sad developments.
RIP to the 4 kids.

How did you manage to turn 1 into 2?

@Hazzy997

I fully agree. It's the usual nonsense excuses. They have been caught with their pants down before numerous times trying to make those nonsense stories to hide the actions of their numerous radical terrorists. Especially among the illegal settlers.

Sir, hazzy claims this particular boy was targetted two days in a row. Now a reprisal attack could do with ANY arab kid, why this particular one? I'm asking a reasonable question IMO.

Motive is key to unravelling a crime.

I would to whatever needed to teach them a lesson. But don't fret our PM is pussy, he doesn't acts like that.

I think you are getting me wrong....

But were muslims, should we use the same policy as the juden

If they kill one muslims we should look to kill 100 of them anywhere in the world, anywhere we can find them

There are 1.7 billion of us and growing and we are heading towards becoming a quater of israel why have peace with them when we have so many scores to settle with them

@Sinan @Hyperion

Of course, whoever did it must be brought to justice. He was just a kid!

No, this boy was almost kidnapped last night but saved by his father.

But were muslims, should we use the same policy as the juden
If they kill one muslims we should look to kill 100 of them anywhere in the world, anywhere we can find them
There are 1.7 billion of us and growing and we are heading towards becoming a quater of israel why have peace with them when we have so many scores to settle with them

Muslims ( except my country) can do what ever they want. Just keep Turkey out of it and eat each other up. I don't care. Nor my brothers will care.

Sir, hazzy claims this particular boy was targetted two days in a row. Now a reprisal attack could do with ANY arab kid, why this particular one? I'm asking a reasonable question IMO.

Motive is key to unravelling a crime.

One Palestinian child has been killed by Israel every 3 days for the past 13 years

Can you answer why this happens?

Or why this happened?

Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or this:

Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of them are illegal settlers with no ties to the ancient ME. Palestinians are more Jewish than those Eastern European/African illegals. A genetic fact.

Most of the genuine Hebrews mixed with us Arabs from Yemen to Syria over the centuries. There are no genuine Hebrews left today.

Only the tiny group of Samaritans are genuine and ironically they never cause any problems and live in peace with their Arab neighbors and cousins.

Samaritans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims ( except my country) can do what ever they want. Just keep Turkey out of it and eat each other up. I don't care. Nor my brothers will care.

But according to your logic, the jews have killed muslim children so shouldnt we hunt them down in Turkey also to teach them a lesson

???? statisitics, so on one hand you have jews mouthing off and blaming hamas bombing homes without any evidence and now again without any evidence absolving jews of the murder of a innocent arab child
Hamas hijackers were identified. No one bombed any homes.

Lets wait and see for this case.

Only the tiny group of Samaritans are genuine and ironically they never cause any problems and live in peace with their Arab neighbors and cousins.

Samaritans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Number of Samaritans has dropped from hundreds of thousands to couple hundreds. Seems living in peace did not help them much.

Hamas hijackers were identified. No one bombed any homes.

Lets wait and see for this case.

They were not identified, at the moment you have no proof or evidence against anyone and yes homes of people who have not even been found guilty have been destroyed

Let's relax a bit everybody. Muslims don't need to get involved, de-escalating needs to be a goal for both sides currently or this situation could get worse.

15 injured now in clashes between IDF and Palestinians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom