What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Don't kid yourself.
What did Turkey do when Israelis murdered 9 Turks? NOTHING. (Replying with folds..lmao!)
Erdogan is someone with backbone and had the courage to send a strong diplomatic message to Israel and order his military to prepare for possible confrontation (That's the maximum Turkey could do, and it did)..
If it was some secular...like before..Turkey would be like it was...A sick man of Europe with zero respect anywhere in the world..and Moreover, if Israel had killed 9 Turks, a slave Turkey led by secular leader would have just stayed "docile"..because that's what it was before Erdo took power.
Watch your words.

Slave is your ......

You guys use "slave" word very much... we don't have slave culture like some others...so i think you should think about your words.

Anyways, this issue is not about Turkey, let's not derail the thread. If you have some fancy opnions about Turkey, come to Turkish section.

I have friends in the Israeli police. They arrest 3 arabs male in shuafat

Slave is your ......

You guys use "slave" word very much... we don't have slave culture like some others...so i think you should think about your words.

Anyways, this issue is not about Turkey, let's not derail the thread. If you have some fancy opnions about Turkey, come to Turkish section.

I don't give a shit about Turkey. No fancy points. I just wish Turkey best of luck and pray that Turkey gets saved from the secular-plague that recently consumed Egypt.

I just saw your comment in which you are showing your barbarity. Just thought to show some hint of civilization to a barbarian like yourself who is justifying Israeli's murders of innocent Palestinians

You showed us that when you killed 900 Israelis over the deaths of your 9 citizens. What do you suggest we do to Israel to teach them that they shouldn't kidnap and kill children?
- Yeap, unfornutelly we don't have a leader with balls, Erdo is a pussy.

- Nothing you can do as for now.... you shouldn't kidnapped those children.

If their is some Israeli that kill this teen i want him to be dead! but the police investing the murder and i am sure they will get the person who did it.
Most probably it is an honer killing

I don't give a shit about Turkey. No fancy points. I just wish Turkey best of luck and pray that Turkey gets saved from the secular-plague that recently consumed Egypt.

I just saw your comment in which you are showing your barbarity. Just thought to show some hint of civilization to a barbarian like yourself who is justifying Israeli's murders of innocent Palestinians

It look's like you just can't drop the issue..... okay that's fine by me.

Turkey is a democratic, Secular country and it will stay as one forever. Better for you to swallow this fact . You won't see Muslim Brotherhood freaks in our country...

About the Barbar thing.... :blah::blah::blah:

Like i said Palestinians starting shit, Israelis replying... and i'm being the bad guy.:lol:

If their is some Israeli that kill this teen i want him to be dead! but the police investing the murder and i am sure they will get the person who did it.
Most probably it is an honer killing

I have seen nothing about his sexual orientation. Please provide a source.

LIVE UPDATES: Palestinian youth found dead in Jerusalem, in suspected revenge attack - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

The cousin added that the police was still at the missing boy's home. "They saw everything in the footage taken by CCTV cameras and identified that the same car that tried to kidnap the child from his mother was also here last night. The police knew this yesterday. Complaints were filed regarding this car yesterday and today. They didn't do a thing. Today the same car kidnapped the boy and escaped."

If you're trying to imply that settlers never commit atrocities then I could give past examples of some. They even killed their own PM, although my personal belief was that the Israeli government was involved in that to avoid a peace deal.

Last edited:
It look's like you just can't drop the issue..... okay that's fine by me.

Turkey is a democratic, Secular country and it will stay as one forever. Better for you to swallow this fact . You won't see Muslim Brotherhood freaks in our country...

No one wants Turkey to change in character. Why are you being so dumb?

Like i said Palestinians starting shit, Israelis replying... and i'm being the bad guy.:lol:

Israel colonized Palestinian land.

Israel commits war-crimes in Palestine.

Just 1 week BEFORE the teens were kidnapped, Israel murdered 4 Palestinian teens..two teens' murder was caught on camera.

But still, it is "Palestinians who start shit" and "Israel replies" and you cheer for Israel.

You see, that's what I was talking about. "Secular Scum" ....Good thing is, AKP has literally DESTROYED you at your home. You are nothing more than irrelevant trash who will see, right infront of his eyes, the rise of Erdogan to the position of first-directly elected President of Turkey--Inshallah!

And you and your intolerant secular comrades won't be able to do anything. Inshallah again.

lol

-2 Palestinians, a few journalists injured by bullet fire in clashes with IDF in Jerusalem area

@Adir-mz

Don't just randomly make up things, give us a source suggesting anything similar to your claims.

No one wants Turkey to change in character. Why are you being so dumb?

Your words moron.
I just wish Turkey best of luck and pray that Turkey gets saved from the secular-plague that recently consumed Egypt.

Israel colonized Palestinian land.
Israel commits war-crimes in Palestine.
Just 1 week BEFORE the teens were kidnapped, Israel murdered 4 Palestinian teens..two teens' murder was caught on camera.
But still, it is "Palestinians who start shit" and "Israel replies" and you cheer for Israel.
You see, that's what I was talking about. "Secular Scum" ....Good thing is, AKP has literally DESTROYED you at your home. You are nothing more than irrelevant trash who will see, right infront of his eyes, the rise of Erdogan to the position of first-directly elected President of Turkey--Inshallah!
And you and your intolerant secular comrades won't be able to do anything. Inshallah again.
lol
Look pal, 2 wrong doesn't make 1 right. I'm stating the obvious... cheering for other countries are not in our genes.

How AKP destroyed my home still happens to be mystery. :lol:

The word of the Ataturk is enough for Erdogan. :)
74_yil_sonra_basbakansiz_10_kasim13524447610_h949677.jpg

Soon Inshallah Erdogan will be gone... and be thrown into jail.... i would very like to see those days.

Report: Another body found by Israeli police in Netanya, Israel, presumed to be an Arab

^^^

I will post the link for this as soon as it comes out.

Report just coming out that three Israeli settlers kidnapped, tortured and kill the teen then burnt his dead body.

16 year old Mohammed Hussein

10485310_770884506287305_5004370370121387552_n.jpg

10405568_770888112953611_2435832330046774180_n.jpg

Now let's see all kidnappers brought to justice, something I highly doubt will happen to the terrorist settlers. And of course we will have Indian and several Turkish members say absolutely zero about this since they are racist bigoted terrorists who have a double standard.

The links will be out soon.

LIVE UPDATES: Palestinian youth found dead in Jerusalem, retribution suspected - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

LIVE UPDATES: Palestinian youth found dead in Jerusalem, retribution suspected

6:43 A.M. The body of Palestinian teenager was found in West Jerusalem early on Wednesday. According to Palestinian media, the body belongs to an East Jerusalem youth who was kidnapped and murdered. At this point, the claim could not be corroborated. (Nir Hasson)

A heavy police presence is felt in West Jerusalem. (Haaretz)

@500
what should the punishment be of these israelis?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom