What's new

Israeli PM in Holocaust Day: Jews Are Still under Threat of Extintion

Yes you can murder some Jews using fake charges, but you cant do genocide openly.
That's not how Iranian Mullahs do the calculation. A war with Israel would bring the USA in, that would cause Iran more than several hundred billion dollars. Supporting the Hizbullah would cost way less than that. maybe one hundredth or so. Iran's support for the Hizbullah in 2006 hardly exceeds 1 Billion US dollar I think.

Sadly u know nothing about nuclear materials. Several tonns of nuclear material wont do anything to Israel at all.

Your regime talks 32 years about destruction of Israel, but did not send a SINGLE soldier to fight Israel openly. Even fat Saudis sent one platoon in 1948, but you sent NOTHING. Because your mullas afraid to deal with Israel direclty.

Sadly you know nothing about nuclear materials. Long lasting radioactive isotopes can make the target land inhabitable for several decades and can cause several types of severe cancer to several generations.

But nuclear weapons are way better than chemical and biological weapons. War is nothing like a game if that's how you think about it.

Your country has been talking about destruction of Iranian nuclear facilities for several years and has not sent a single soldier so far.

People like you, 500, are warmongers. They care about unimportant things instead of more important things.

Yet they are less than 1% of Iranians. But your leaders are talking about Iran everyday. Shimon Peres is a bit wiser but this fella Netanyahu is just sick, paranoid, hysteric and unwise.
Then Iran is controlled by the 1%, and those are our enemies and not the 99%

I have a better idea and I will cross the lines of decency here
.. why dont the Jews of Israel take a cue from us Muslims and reproduce a lot more?
After all.. they arent being killed as much as we are and yet we continue to grow and they dont?
After all.. they have Palestinian Muslims as an example.. they keep dying and they keep coming back more and more.
Even after removing them from the land they are breeding in tight spaces and more than the Jews of Israel are.
Perhaps the sale of contraceptives should be banned in Israel?

That way.. even with threats of extinction, there is surety that many Jews of Israel will survive a devastating attack by Iran.
Its just an idea after all..they will kill millions of Iranians in a reprisal for an attack on them.. and survive any feeble attempts by Iran as revenge..could work.

:no: :no: bad idea,the world is sick of the ones that already exists!

:no: :no: bad idea,the world is sick of the ones that already exists!

why so much hatred toward jews? have you actuall met any? or do you rely on press tv to give you a defenition?
there was a jewish girl who came my college a year ago called ellie, and she was one the nicest person I ever met, she was such a kind hearted person.

so stop this stupid stereotyping..

why so much hatred toward jews? have you actuall met any? or do you rely on press tv to give you a defenition?
there was a jewish girl who came my college a year ago called ellie, and she was one the nicest person I ever met, she was such a kind hearted person.

so stop this stupid stereotyping..

Isnt this reason enough what the israelis have been doing to palestians for ages?killing innocent women n children.

dude palestinians launch rocket into israel all the time...and their intention is to kill people

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

besides, have you muslim not killed people? howcome its always the jews who are portrayed as bad or satanic?

That's not how Iranian Mullahs do the calculation. A war with Israel would bring the USA in, that would cause Iran more than several hundred billion dollars. Supporting the Hizbullah would cost way less than that. maybe one hundredth or so. Iran's support for the Hizbullah in 2006 hardly exceeds 1 Billion US dollar I think.
You wasted billions to kill some Juice, in same time when tens of thousands in Iran die because of poor medical care. And you are proud of it?

Sadly you know nothing about nuclear materials. Long lasting radioactive isotopes can make the target land inhabitable for several decades and can cause several types of severe cancer to several generations.
Nonsense, you can just wash it out quickly.

By the way you as Iranian should know about town Ram Sar, which has doses times more radiation level than elsewhere yet people there live even longer than other places.

Your country has been talking about destruction of Iranian nuclear facilities for several years and has not sent a single soldier so far.
We talk because we want to isolate Iran.

People like you, 500, are warmongers. They care about unimportant things instead of more important things.
Your regime wages proxy war against us. Me and all Israelis I know would not mind to restore relationships with Iran anytime.

dude palestinians launch rocket into israel all the time...and their intention is to kill people

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

besides, have you muslim not killed people? howcome its always the jews who are portrayed as bad or satanic?

Because they are bad and satanic,btw r u the spokeperson for israel here...i didnt know that.

You wasted billions to kill some Juice, in same time when tens of thousands in Iran die because of poor medical care. And you are proud of it?
Yet you're crying about the Hizbullah all the time.

Nonsense, you can just wash it out quickly.
lol. it shows how much you know about chemical/biological weapons.

By the way you as Iranian should know about town Ram Sar, which has doses times more radiation level than elsewhere yet people there live even longer than other places.
I've been to ramsar several times because it's in the north of Iran close to the Caspian sea and is a very beautiful place to go. I don't know what radiation level you're talking about, it's definitely not nuclear radiation because there's no nuclear reactor close to Ramsar. when we talk about radiation, we're talking about electromagnetic waves traveling in space or any other medium, depending on the frequency, the photons can carry different levels of energy. When we talk about nuclear radiation we're talking about alpha,beta and gamma rays and other high-energy ionizing radiations. You know these things well because you've studied physics as you have previously said. Now what kind of radiation you're talking about? I wonder.

We talk because we want to isolate Iran.
lol. You talk about military option because you want to isolate Iran? You can isolate Iran even without talking. the USA is doing that already. You talk about war because you hope you could launch a psychological warfare campaign against Iran. Iran talks for the same reason.

Your regime wages proxy war against us. Me and all Israelis I know would not mind to restore relationships with Iran anytime.
It's not like you're innocent either and the atrocities are coming only from the Iranian regime. But Iranians would not mind to restore relationships with Israel either.

I don't think anybody wants to see anybody extent, Jews, Black, White, Asian, Muslim, ect.. The world would not let that happen. I persoanlly, would be welling to fight against such a crime. On other note, their is more Jewish in the world outside of Israel, and nobody really have any problems with them. The problem is with the occupiers, and they happened to be Jewish. Israel is like Osama Bin Laden, they both don't represent all or most Muslims, or Jews, its the complete opposite. It is good to fight Israel, and call for the criminals to leave the Holy land, and fight them till they do.

I don't think anybody wants to see anybody extent, Jews, Black, White, Asian, Muslim, ect.. The world would not let that happen. I persoanlly, would be welling to fight against such a crime. On other note, their is more Jewish in the world outside of Israel, and nobody really have any problems with them. The problem is with the occupiers, and they happened to be Jewish. Israel is like Osama Bin Laden, they both don't represent all or most Muslims, or Jews, its the complete opposite. It is good to fight Israel, and call for the criminals to leave the Holy land, and fight them till they do.
Yes, not all Arabs are like you as well. Just most.

Yes, not all Arabs are like you as well. Just most.
I think most arabs and Muslims would agree with my post. Muslims and Jews never actually had many problems in the past, thats why you guys lived in Muslim countries in the past. Up until Isreal, their was no prblems what so ever. We share way more friendly histroy with you, than we share with European countries after all. Thats why you guys should take advantage of the situation and accept a Palestinian state on 1967 borders, and lets work together to develop this region.

I think most arabs and Muslims would agree with my post. Muslims and Jews never actually had many problems in the past, thats why you guys lived in Muslim countries in the past. Up until Isreal, their was no prblems what so ever. We share way more friendly histroy with you, than we share with European countries after all. Thats why you guys should take advantage of the situation and accept a Palestinian state on 1967 borders, and lets work together to develop this region.
OK, stop teaching your children to hate and detest Israel and there will be a Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom