What's new

Israeli PM in Holocaust Day: Jews Are Still under Threat of Extintion

Stop the Palestinian Holocaust and maybe you won't be under threat Israelis. :woot:

I have a better idea and I will cross the lines of decency here
.. why dont the Jews of Israel take a cue from us Muslims and reproduce a lot more?
After all.. they arent being killed as much as we are and yet we continue to grow and they dont?
After all.. they have Palestinian Muslims as an example.. they keep dying and they keep coming back more and more.
Even after removing them from the land they are breeding in tight spaces and more than the Jews of Israel are.
Perhaps the sale of contraceptives should be banned in Israel?

That way.. even with threats of extinction, there is surety that many Jews of Israel will survive a devastating attack by Iran.
Its just an idea after all..they will kill millions of Iranians in a reprisal for an attack on them.. and survive any feeble attempts by Iran as revenge..could work.
That would infringe on the rights of the individual to determine how many children they want, though honestly i would support this idea. Our population is far too limited.

Some Saudi royal said that two nations have no right to exist: Iran and Israel, it was in Wikileaks.

yes so persian see the arab as a threat, only our leader and their a$$ lickers want you to be destroyed...did the persian who backed shah hate you? LOL we was one of your best allies...

Your former Supreme leader made the distinction between Israelis and Jews when the revolution occurred, for the sole reason that hell would break lose in your country if you attempted to kill those Iranian Jews.

It just shows the depth of stupidity of you.
Khomeini was the one who called Israel 'a cancerous tumor that should be pulled out'. Khomeini was way more anti-Israeli than Ahmadinejad.

We can kill all those Iranian-Jews one by one inside Iran if we want and you can do nothing about it. Just like Elghaeeyan or some other Iranian Jew that we executed after the revolution because it had ties with Israel and you couldn't do a jack about it. If we don't do that now, It's all because we have nothing against Jews.
Persian Jews have lived in Persia for thousands of years without any problems and they'll stay in Iran for several thousand years as well and Israel can do nothing about it, either positively or negatively.

You Israelis are retarded. You fail to understand that with or without the current Iranian regime, Arabs will hate you guys. With or without the Islamic republic, Arabs will be your number one enemy. Even if the current regime of Iran gets toppled, it will not change anything for you guys because Arabs will still hate you but if you don't mess with Iranians, after the fall of this regime, things might get good between Israelis and Iranians like before the revolution. Iranian people and Turkish people are your only true friends in the region you're hated by almost everyone. Netanyahu is a stupid shameful liar as I said. If he's really that patriotic, why he doesn't talk about the Saudi king saying that 'Israel and Iran don't deserve to exist'?

Answer me, why he doesn't say the same about the Saudi king?

yes so persian see the arab as a threat, only our leader and their a$$ lickers want you to be destroyed...did the persian who backed shah hate you? LOL we was on of your best allies...

Lmao and you're a jew and western a$$ licker. Oh the irony.

Persians/Iranians sell out their own people, to please Jews/Israelis? ^

Hazar lanat.

that's very true,Isreal won wars in the middle east.but the hard truth is that it has to win every war forever,one lost war will mean the total destruction of the country.the future looks pretty gloomy.

It cannot lose a war. If it ever were to do, it would launch nukes on all the neighboring countries (which coincidentally happen to be Islamic countries). That is what they call the Samson Option. Which is why no Israeli-Arab war has stretched after Israeli nuke tests.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Amen to that, and we will **** the arabs up together.
lets wait for that mutant ahmadinejad to be killed first.

I don't Israel as a country has problem with Iran as a nation. It is just that the mullas are getting swept away by Arab sentiments under the guise of religiosity and that is what worries Israel.

The weird thing is, on an individual country to country level, even the sheikhs got no problems with Israel!

We can kill all those Iranian-Jews one by one inside Iran if we want and you can do nothing about it. Just like Elghaeeyan or some other Iranian Jew that we executed after the revolution because it had ties with Israel and you couldn't do a jack about it.
What is to prevent Iranians to kill off those Iranian Jews later? Nothing.

If we don't do that now, It's all because we have nothing against Jews.
A lot of Germans said that prior to WW II.

Persian Jews have lived in Persia for thousands of years without any problems and they'll stay in Iran for several thousand years as well and Israel can do nothing about it, either positively or negatively.
Israel does not force any Jews anywhere to immigrate. On the other hand, governments can prevent their Jews from leaving.

You Israelis are retarded. You fail to understand that with or without the current Iranian regime, Arabs will hate you guys. With or without the Islamic republic, Arabs will be your number one enemy. Even if the current regime of Iran gets toppled, it will not change anything for you guys because Arabs will still hate you...
Does the current Iranian hatred help?

...but if you don't mess with Iranians, after the fall of this regime, things might get good between Israelis and Iranians like before the revolution.
The current Iranian support for Hezbollah does not help. Leaders cannot deal with potential leaders, only with the current ones.

Hazar lanat.

wtf? WHO is our people? bunch of ayotollas and mullas who make us look like terrorists?
did cyrus save the jews to please them or because he was making an great action which was never repeated ever again...
I feel sorry for jews since they are attampted to be massacered everywhere...
I never sell my people, Our greatest enemy is the arabs(and their religion) plus mules like ahmadinejad...

Hazar lanat.

It has nothing to do with that Reza. No one sells out Iran to Israelis and if they ever get adventurous they'll get a truly painful response from us. The story is that even though the Iranians have been supporting Palestinians for decades, Arabs, even Palestinians, have never supported Iran. The regime of Iran does that because of the Muslim world, but the muslim world has always failed to support Iran.Not only Arabs have never supported Iranians, but they have always betrayed Iranians and have always showed their hatred toward the Persian race. In this situation, It's very reasonable that Iranians prefer Jews to Arabs. It's just as simple as that.

It just shows the depth of stupidity of you.
Khomeini was the one who called Israel 'a cancerous tumor that should be pulled out'. Khomeini was way more anti-Israeli than Ahmadinejad.

We can kill all those Iranian-Jews one by one inside Iran if we want and you can do nothing about it. Just like Elghaeeyan or some other Iranian Jew that we executed after the revolution because it had ties with Israel and you couldn't do a jack about it. If we don't do that now, It's all because we have nothing against Jews.

You Israelis are retarded. You fail to understand that with or without the current Iranian regime, Arabs will hate you guys. With or without the Islamic republic, Arabs will be your number one enemy. Even if the current regime of Iran gets toppled, it will not change anything for you guys because Arabs will still hate you but if you don't mess with Iranians, after the fall of this regime, things might get good between Israelis and Iranians like before the revolution. Iranian people and Turkish people are your only true friends in the region you're hated by almost everyone. Netanyahu is a stupid shameful liar as I said. If he's really that patriotic, why he doesn't talk about the Saudi king saying that 'Israel and Iran don't deserve to exist'?

Answer me, why he doesn't say the same about the Saudi king?

Because every Israeli knows what a Saudi is(No point to call evil, evil) and you don't have to act childish with your responses to get your point through.
Like i said, i agree, we(Israel and Iran) should be allies once more against our common enemies and free our region from the likes of the Saudi.
Bring a little freedom for the two Holy Mosques.

Israel does not force any Jews anywhere to immigrate. On the other hand, governments can prevent their Jews from leaving.

The current Iranian support for Hezbollah does not help. Leaders cannot deal with potential leaders, only with the current ones.

Arian is saying persian people have nothing against jews, our problem is the parasites like ahmadinejad.

here is our true flag which symbolises the true persian.
Falcon-Standard-of-Cyrus.jpg

Exactly! Nothing. Why we don't? Because they are considered Iranian for us and we have nothing against them being Jewish.

Your opinion is the last thing that matters to the people on this forum gambit.

The government of Iran is not preventing Jews from immigration. Some Persian Jews have already immigrated from Iran to the USA and European countries and some of them probably have returned to Israel as well.

Does Netanyahu's hatred help?

I didn't understand your last sentence. About Iran's support for Hizbullah, it's not as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom