What's new

Israeli PM in Holocaust Day: Jews Are Still under Threat of Extintion

Infant mortality counted per thousand births. It has nothing to do with population.

yes, it actually does matter.....

and quit playing games by pointing out socio-economic indicators which in this context are totally irrelevant! By the same token of logic you could say that more people die in car accidents in Saudi Arabia than they do in settled & occupied Palestine. So this also means that Palis are better off than Saudis are?

give me a break dude; otherwise simply just say you have no argument and therefore you are wasting your time 'debating' with me

Jews will never be under such threat, Muslims will always give them a safe house as they have in the past.

As for the Zionist entity it's a temporary state. Previous crusader occupations have lasted longer than the entity known as Israel and once the balance of power changes in the world, Israel will be no more.

when are you jews going to give it up?? its 70 odd years later and your still tryin to milk it and make people feel sorry for you..

you are not owed anything.... and i am insulted that you claim ohh us poor jews when more of my people died by gassing etc then yours... but you do see polish people whinging about it or getting compensation etc .. harden the fk up

it really does seem to me, that without bringing this all back up again, the jewish state becomes irrelevant, you have never had a country before 1946 , it is palestine, not israel... your people lived in the pockets of other peoples your whole history, you were always the parasites of society and still are today.... thats why few peoples have liked jews at all throughout history.

if you cant let go of the past then you cannot move on, the only people who have learnt nothing IS israelis, so i suggest your people and specially your government stop being hypocrites and harden the fk up..

due to their habits...jews will remain threatened for eternity...
have always been threatened...never been at peace.

Israel has already exhausted both the USA and Europe the do the max on Iran except the Strike. what more can they do other then an the strikes.

So are the Chinese, you should know by now that Israel has assurances prepared for any type of extinction plans by any country.
The US is an ally, not a guarantee. Israel will be last nation to fall.

I guess you are talking about the "Samson option"?

I guess you are talking about the "Samson option"?

Samson option will be a last resort. if Chemical, Bio, or Dirty bombs hit Israel then they will use it however if Iran gains Nukes then it will fuel the Arabs to get Nukes.

Ptex lets say an Arab state were to get Nukes Such as Saudi Arabia or Egypt then how would Israel deal with that ?

Ptex lets say an Arab state were to get Nukes Such as Saudi Arabia or Egypt then how would Israel deal with that ?

I guess that the region would learn to live with it eventually.

During the 1960's, China had both the USA and the USSR (the two nuclear superpowers) as our enemies.

But we learned to deal with it, and we came out stronger than ever.

the paranoid state of israel will attack the arabs...simple.

I guess that the region would learn to live with it eventually.

During the 1960's, China had both the USA and the USSR (the two nuclear superpowers) as our enemies.

But we learned to deal with it, and we came out stronger than ever.

I see this as Iran encircled by the USA and it's allies in the middle east, we attained our own bomb :azn:, Nuclear Iran is a reality.

Israel can never allow ideological enemies of the Jewish nation to ever procure nuclear weapons, this is the reality in which we live in.

No Arab country or Iran will ever get to that point because they will be prevented from achieving it.

CD, i would not compare an atheist and pragmatic country like China to an "End of the world, Prophet will come with the destruction of most of the world" wishing Ayatollah regime.

Back
Top Bottom