What's new

Israeli Officer Killed on Way to Seder in West Bank

i wonder how some muslims say RIP to this scum that was erased .

did any israeli say "RiP" after their soldiers brutally and viciously killed and ripped our brothers and sisters and their little kids in Gaza apart ?

some thinking is better than posting some non-sense to look modern and open minded

I rarely ever seen any of the people here sympathizing with this man sympathize with the dozens of Palestinians killed this year alone.

I rarely ever seen any of the people here sympathizing with this man sympathize with the dozens of Palestinians killed this year alone.
just noticed your avatar :D

sweet :D do u like to hear the soars of their engines above tel-aviv ? :D maybe soon bro , anyhow you will for sure ;)

Yesterday a Palestinian woman was also killed by Israeli forces and nobody expressed the same outraged expressed by a Turk here.

Did Israeli members expresssed their joy over her death ??? I don't think so.

i wonder how some muslims say RIP to this scum that was erased .

did any israeli say "RiP" after their soldiers brutally and viciously killed and ripped our brothers and sisters and their little kids in Gaza apart ?

some thinking is better than posting some non-sense to look modern and open minded

Haman i explained at least 5 times..... there is no justification of targetting innocent women and children. Either than by palestinians or Israelis... i don't know how can i be more clear than this.

Did Israeli members expresssed their joy over her death ??? I don't think so.

Israeli members just stay quiet, they would justify those deaths if it was on a large scale. When a few or more Palestinians are killed in one day they'll come to justify it which is just as disturbing as expressing joy over ones death.

I already posted this news in a live updates thread, of course the pro-Israel troll OP made a thread on it to make Palestinians look miserable. He's a pro-Israel troll, you just don't know this because you don't follow his posts on other threads, he's made posts that justify Israel's blockade and siege of Gaza. Stop giving him credibility at all when I'm telling you over and over again that this guy is pro-Israel and comes here to tarnish the Palestinian image.

This is a re-post.

I only know of two muslim countries that make missiles.
iran , turkey , pakistan (major ones)

Hamas and hezbollah (less sophisticated , but still working good :D )

Haman i explained at least 5 times..... there is no justification of targetting innocent women and children. Either than by palestinians or Israelis... i don't know how can i be more clear than this.
i wasnt pointing it at you , but a saudi .

also i agree that killing is condemned if its not justified , if those woman and kid were not injured , this attack was pretty justified in my opinion .

but you're right , we are muslims and whatever they do we shouldnt attack their women and children .

anyhow , as those woman and kid were only injured , this attack is still in "justified" catagory in my opinion .

I was in the funeral. I worked with him and i knew his family very well. very brave man.
And btw this man was responsible for saving a lot of Arab Israeli.
ברוך דיין המת

Israeli members just stay quiet, they would justify those deaths if it was on a large scale. When a few or more Palestinians are killed in one day they'll come to justify it which is just as disturbing as expressing joy over ones death.

I already posted this news in a live updates thread, of course the pro-Israel troll OP made a thread on it to make Palestinians look miserable. He's a pro-Israel troll, you just don't know this because you don't follow his posts on other threads, he's made posts that justify Israel's blockade and siege of Gaza. Stop giving him credibility at all when I'm telling you over and over again that this guy is pro-Israel and comes here to tarnish the Palestinian image.

This is a re-post.

Mate, i'm not taking sides here..

Just copy pasting from now on. "There is no justification of targetting innocent women and children. Either than by palestinians or Israelis"

+ innocent men

also i agree that killing is condemned if its not justified , if those woman and kid were not injured , this attack was pretty justified in my opinion .

but you're right , we are muslims and whatever they do we shouldnt attack their women and children .

anyhow , as those woman and kid were only injured , this attack is still in "justified" catagory in my opinion .

So all male Israelis should die ?? WTH...

@xenon54 @T-123456

Guys, you talk a lot on these matters... today i'm speechless of some membes posts in this thread.

Mate, i'm not taking sides here..

Just copy pasting from now on. "There is no justification of targetting innocent women and children. Either than by palestinians or Israelis"

I know you're not, I'm just warning about the troll OP who comes here to destroy our image and is pro-Zionist. I also made my point to you about Israelis, I tagged in a thread, it won't be long before they mock those killed. So go take a look.

This wasn't a decision taken at a national level, it was an act by individuals so it won't affect us on what people believe or don't believe about this. Although it's sad people overlook the Palestinian deaths that occurred in the past two weeks alone for example.

So all male Israelis should die ?? WTH...

@xenon54 @T-123456

Guys, you talk a lot on these matters... today i'm speechless of some membes posts in this thread.

Adult male Israelis in the occupied West Bank take part directly and enforce the occupation of the West Bank. According to international they're legitimate targets, in Israel every adult male is required to do military service. The ones minding their own business outside of Palestine aren't in danger, the ones enforcing a brutal occupation are targets, not sure what's so outraging about that.

These aren't 'soldiers' defending their borders(Israel doesn't define any borders), these are men taking the orders of the fascist Israeli government and enforcing colonialism.

Bad example is not a example... having suffered hardships shouldn't make you cruel against innocent children. Opening fire on woman and children is just an act of terror.

It seems our view of Islam differs.

@Kaan please have a look at this thread... that's why most of the Turkish people are cautious against religious people.
you didnt reply to me, now i am going to kill you

Back
Top Bottom