What's new

Israeli Officer Killed on Way to Seder in West Bank

Mate, this not a man died sitation. An Israeli man gets killed while he was with his wife and 9 years old children (they got injured)... and some people in this forum cheering for this incident....

You know what, it's best for us to stay away from ME... animals will be animals.
Lol i should have read the story i was busy. In that case this is a bad situation. You cant just kill some guy who is with his family no matter who he is.

All of our rules are here sinan dont worry about what others say. We know islam is fair.

Islamic military jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I cant condone the murder of a man infront of his family but all I can say is that his case rests with the Almighty, I am no one to judge if he will rest in paradise or hell....

It your choice to do whatever you wanna do, not ours. We as Turkish people will never side with unjust. Try to do as your liking.

It was seculars like you who banned muslim women in hijab to go to university for decades, what you mean is you selectivley never side with unjust

Israel is injust, has been for decades over that period have you supported Palestine by boycotting Israel, it has only when Turks voted people like you out of power that things began to happen

Millions of Palestinians have had their lives stolen by the actions of israel, by the actions of men like this hell bound sub human, you dont mourn criminals and the israeli's are criminals

So, a man living in Tel Aviv is "responsible" for the land grabs and suppressing the Palestinians? You do realise that there are Jews and Israelis who condemn and protest against the Israeli governments harsh actions against the Palestinians right ? Or are you just a blanket hater who condemns everybody as a race or religion or creed or nationality ? No point in taking this any further as @Kaan pointed out. It is just a waste of time

Yes all israeli's are guilty

They all know that the land is Palestine and after the holocaust they just turned up and declared it israel, they have chosent to live on stolen, land, homes and dreams of a innocent people

If they were so inclined to support the Palestinian people then they can pack up and move back to Russia or Poland or america

This is an act by an individual people, nobody knows who's behind it yet. We should not make this a bigger story than it is. Yesterday a Palestinian woman was also killed by Israeli forces and nobody expressed the same outraged expressed by a Turk here.

remind recently released art movie trailer " Omer" .....

Lol i should have read the story i was busy. In that case this is a bad situation. You cant just kill some guy who is with his family no matter who he is.

All of our rules are here sinan dont worry about what others say. We know islam is fair.

Islamic military jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think they were anywhere near the car to be able to tell who was in it or not. They tried quickly firing at the street hoping to hit troops but maybe missed and hit this ex-IDF police chief. Nevertheless, such random acts of violence aren't necessary even though they're considered illegal occupiers. Next time troops should be targeted.

i wonder how some muslims say RIP to this scum that was erased .

did any israeli say "RiP" after their soldiers brutally and viciously killed and ripped our brothers and sisters and their little kids in Gaza apart ?

some thinking is better than posting some non-sense to look modern and open minded

Back
Top Bottom