What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Seeing the modus operandi its about the level of ISI.
Sticker bomb has never been used in india until now....so hands of ISI may not be there.....but you never know....they generally surprise us in bloody manner...

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

well- its getting boring now-
Tum yaar insaan hi kharab ho, apne entertainment ke liye baakiyon ko ladwa rahe ho :D :D :D

So much friendship with Iran, it will be interesting to see how much Iranian oil India still wants to buy. We are ready to give our best tech and whatever India asks for even diplomatic or strategic help. But India always stands for Palastine and Iran against us.

This is not fair... what will India do now???

I don't see why India should stop buying oil from Iran when there has been no official protest or any hint of condemnation as such from the government of Israel. We are paying for the oil in Rupees and even bartering oil for wheat after the closure of the payment channels which will force Iran to buy from India in future..

I don't see how its business with India might help Iran in its nuclear ambitions which is the point of concern!

As for the sanctions we already are abiding by the sanctions put in place by the United Nations and India has condemned and made its stand clear about Iran's nuclear ambitions in International forums.

Its all about business..Iran does not support our stand on Kashmir and is not a strategic ally while Israel is a friend which has helped us when we needed them most.

Seeing the modus operandi its about the level of ISI.
Honestly I don't think ISI has balls to mess with India and Israel at the same time.

Wow- remember 26/11- According to your government's official stand- how many Israeli Jews (alleged) ISI sponsored terrorists killed?-
Man either you are fool or with a very short memory- :whistle:

Im sure even a weak bomb is strong enough to at least kill the passengers inside the car.
Blast took place, car went up into flames and nobody died.
In Georgia, Ambassador actually noticed the bomb before boarding the car.
Something doesnt seem right.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Wow- remember 26/11- According to your government's official point of view- how many Israeli Jews (alleged) Pakistani sponsored terrorists killed?-
Man either you are fool or with a very short memory- :whistle:

Mr Genious, 9/11 was supposed/planned to be a covert operation, ISI planners thought all the terrorist would be killed and no one would be caught alive to actually reveal their master's identity.
But being the Jahil that ISI planner actually are, the whole mission went wrong, we caught one dog alive, and he vomited everything about his masters.

Sticker bomb has never been used in india until now....so hands of ISI may not be there.....but you never know....they generally surprise us in bloody manner...

They are better known to place bombs in crowded markets with the help of local stooges or send their own brainwashed morons across the border to kill innocent civilian. So I have a hard time believing that they can carry out such an operation..but even if they carried out this they should prayer to Allah that its never found out or else both Iran & Mossad will fry their a**.

Mr Genious, 9/11 was supposed/planned to be a covert operation, ISI planners thought all the terrorist would be killed and no one would be caught alive to actually reveal their master's identity.
But being the Jahil that ISI planner actually are, the whole mission went wrong, we caught one dog alive, and he vomited everything about his masters.

i thought you were talkin about the balls- :azn:-
what happened?- us bat per bolti band ho gai?-
you argue just like a women :D-

i thought you were talkin about the balls- :azn:-
what happened?- us bat per bolti band ho gai?-
you switch your stand just like a women :D-

Aah.. quit making mockery of yourself.. you very well know ISI is not in a position to mess with India and Israel togather at this time, when US sword is already hanging on ure neck.
Rest u can keep trying convince ureself about ure humpty dumpty all mighty ISI.

Why i am feeling a little left out?-
Half of you saying Israel did it-
Half of you blaming Iran-

guys it could be ISI trying to stir up India's relation with Iran and Israel by making them both fight :lol:-
am just saying :coffee:-

spot on!! now... don't change your version in the morning though! sometimes it does help to be stoned to the bone!!:lol:

Hold your horses bro..first lets determine who was behind this. What if it is traced back to our own people? There is a lot of people in India also who hates Israel.

Yeah right like who.....also why do you post as an Indian when long ago you were under Pakistan' flag

Back
Top Bottom