What's new

Israeli Indian Strategic Alliance Under Threat

They will remain keen through this life.

Many went to the graves with this keenness remaining unfulfilled.

Many more will follow the illustrious path lit by their predecessors.

If only they were keen on something positive and a bit less destructive.

But then who will call it the ********* of peace!
So what happened to Pakistanis' love of the Ummah and the Palestinians! ;)

And when you have Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, Shudras serving the other, the term brotherhood goes out of the window and who knows if there were other idol worshipping countries around the globe, the term 'VASU DEVA KUTUMBAKAM" would hold some water for you.

And when you have Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, Shudras serving the other, the term brotherhood goes out of the window and who knows if there were other idol worshipping countries around the globe, the term 'VASU DEVA KUTUMBAKAM" would hold some water for you.

We pray to the Supreme being not a idol in the desert my friend

"Israel has a strategic relationship with India, the strongest democracy in the world – which, like Israel, deals with terrorist threats and serves as a major anchor in global international relations. The State of Israel does nothing that could compromise its excellent relations with India," the statement read.

Haters gonna hate but we will keep on expanding our relations with Israel in all sectors nothing anyone can do about it but cry like a whining baby.

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/12/india-seeks-water-management-lessons-from-israel/

Israel is number 1 when it comes to agricultural technology it is Pakistans loss they do not have a relationship with Israel but for India it is in our national benefit.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Wake me up when Israel sells AESA radars, worlds most advanced AWACS system, LR-SAM etc etc to Pakistan.

Dude you will be sleeping in a coma state to ever see that lol

That's my point- all this noise over a non-story. Who cares if Israel has re-exported some minor equipment for Pakistan's F-16s? What affect does this have on Indo-Israeli relations?? At the same time as Indian ties growing with Israelis India is still trading with Iran- double standards?

Israel is all business..but there is also a a valid point when you supply to one country and not to another...that is not relationship ..it is bigger market

That's my point- all this noise over a non-story. Who cares if Israel has re-exported some minor equipment for Pakistan's F-16s? What affect does this have on Indo-Israeli relations?? At the same time as Indian ties growing with Israelis India is still trading with Iran- double standards?

They would have purchased that via Turkey anyway so it makes no diffrence, infact I welcome it as our friend and partner got that business.

Some big countries take pride in manufacturing and selling to smaller nations and there are those who never stop gloating at the fact that they obtain their security from minute states....i guess it's all down to morals. !!

Considering even China wanted to buy the IAI/Elta EL/M-2075 Phalcon system but due to US pressure it could not supply it says everything! now the Chinese have a inferior indigenous version.

Some big countries take pride in manufacturing and selling to smaller nations and there are those who never stop gloating at the fact that they obtain their security from minute states....i guess it's all down to morals. !!

Can even a country as big as China build an AWACS as advanced as Phalcon,A radar as advanced as Greenpine?

Israel is far far far smaller than Pakistan,and they could even develop a jet advanced like the Lavi in the 80s..Now much much much bigger pakistan couldnt even develop a basic trainer till now??

Can even a country as big as China build an AWACS as advanced as Phalcon,A radar as advanced as Greenpine?

Israel is far far far smaller than Pakistan,and they could even develop a jet advanced like the Lavi in the 80s..Now much much much bigger pakistan couldnt even develop a basic trainer till now??

Yea, lets just talk about, Israel, China and Pakistan.....since India is heading out to the Mars. :lol:

@FaujHistorian we all want better ties with Pakistan but we also face the threat of the red dragon next door who spends over $100 bn a year on defence we can not compete in sheer numbers, so we must adopt a asymmetric warfare military approach and this is where Israel is helping us such as the IAI EL/M-2075 Phalcon which will allow us to have eyes in the sky monitoring our airspace.

If you notice, I have already addressed India's struggle with China.

Like Pakistan cannot outcompete India in cash and expertise,

India cannot outcompete China in cash and expertise.

So I don't want to downplay Chinese challenge.

And here lies the biggest $tupidity on part of "Indian rajas Pakistani rajas" aka two epic fail monkey rajas.

Instead offering each other sweet deals in the face of outside threat, guess what,

They are doing age old, monkey business, cutting each other down, disrespecting each other, threatening each other,

Just to do what?

-- Win some brownie points from some distance countries, gora countries.

While Pakistan has its fair share of extreme $tupidities,

So sorry to see that Indian baboos (sarkari officials and politicians and media pundits) mach nay exceed those extreme $tupidities.

So the age old monkey business goes on and on and on

And in its worst form, right here under our noses, in PDF.

And that's what I say pathetic behavior at its height.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
If you notice, I have already addressed India's struggle with China.

Like Pakistan cannot outcompete India in cash and expertise,

India cannot outcompete China in cash and expertise.

So I don't want to downplay Chinese challenge.

And here lies the biggest $tupidity on part of "Indian rajas Pakistani rajas" aka two epic fail monkey rajas.

Instead offering each other sweet deals in the face of outside threat, guess what,

They are doing age old, monkey business, cutting each other down, disrespecting each other, threatening each other,

Just to do what?

-- Win some brownie points from some distance countries, gora countries.

While Pakistan has its fair share of extreme $tupidities,

So sorry to see that Indian baboos (sarkari officials and politicians and media pundits) mach nay exceed those extreme $tupidities.

So the age old monkey business goes on and on and on

And in its worst form, right here under our noses, in PDF.

And that's what I say pathetic behavior at its height.

peace

It will take time my friend just look at European history where England and France had a 100 year war with each other and now look at the current situation with the EU they are close economic and even defence partners.

Partition is still a sore subject for our people because so many died but time does heal and we have no other option but to get closer, everyone knows it but still some pockets try to prevent us from doing it.

Back
Top Bottom