What's new

Israeli football team player gets some warm reception from Turkish and Palestinian fans in Austria

Informationn with n!

Second hand is your account.

dafuq-116169190774.png

If true - Unsporting behavior....very unsporting behavior !

@patriotpakistan

You are not compatible to my informationn. Your brainpower is limited. Go and die now. You have no future. You have no clue. You have no chance to survive.

This my last informationn for you.

well not good behaviors ... if they want to kick ,, go kick some Israeli soldiers

Issay koi haddi phenk yaar ...awain hein fazool mein buk buk kara raha :cuckoo:...aisay he israel kay talway chaat raha hay ...

ukawaka ukawaka mukawaka. Your favorite military in the region is incompetent. Accept it. I know them.

Okai I accept .....Will you just shut the **** up now ?

Just one last note. Turkey is too scared to even send one single ship near to israel. Israel is the dwarf but turkey is the turkey in this game.

IDF can even come to iskanderun and bully the inhabitants there. Turkish army will not intervene. They just drive their M60 tanks into parades and wanabe exercises as a show to impress their own peasant citizens and suck their taxpayer money into their corruption.

Just one last note. Turkey is too scared to even send one single ship near to israel. Israel is the dwarf but turkey is the turkey in this game.

IDF can even come to iskanderun and bully the inhabitants there. Turkish army will not intervene. They just drive their M60 tanks into parades and wanabe exercises as a show to impress their own peasant citizens and suck their taxpayer money into their corruption.
Funny that this comes from you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom