What's new

Israeli football team player gets some warm reception from Turkish and Palestinian fans in Austria

It's absolutely pathetic seeing people supporting this act. If this had happened to Pakistani sportsmen here in India their tone would have been different.

This is pathetic behavior by those Muslims.

Bunch of sore Kunts .. stop politicizing the sports.

It's absolutely pathetic seeing people supporting this act. If this had happened to Pakistani sportsmen here in India their tone would have been different.

This is pathetic behavior by those Muslims.
Is it any surprise that they are in the state they find themselves in today

Yeah, that surely gets your point across, fight a visiting team made up various nationalities in the middle of fucking Europe..just typical Turks looking for a fight.

lol.. answer this

- Which nation is famous with its bar fights and football fanatism?
Hint:
gb.GIF

typical brits take chaos with them to everywhere..

What kind of retarded behaviour is this?! :hitwall:

Bringing their shit into a football match? Bringing violence into sports?! Attacking players?! Disgusting scum :mad:

Look at their tankforce, in a 2014 exercise. their poor soldiers drive M60 crap into battle. Even syrian insurgents have better equipment.

22-310x124.jpg

Look how they give wrong helmet size to their poor soldiers. This guy will be the first KIA in any conflict!

efes-2014-tatbikatinda-tskdan-govde-gosterisi-IHA-20140529AW103152-3-t.jpg

Their material are garbage from cold war NATO support era and their conscripts are hardly trained and equipped. Look his G3 rifle. It´s not even funny anymore.
I thought you were in mood of some serious discussion but you are just a troll up my dear ....End of Discussion !

@Sage

Sorry to burst your bubble. Israel will harvest any military in the region.
Are you nut or what ? I said my discussion is over with you ...I don't discuss things with mere troll ups ...and a sincere advice ...you need to study comparative military strength before commenting on such forums !

Are you nut or what ? I said my discussion is over with you ...I don't discuss things with mere troll ups ...and a sincere advice ...you need to study comparative military strength before commenting on such forums !

I don´t care your oppinion. My statement is for all the other users as information.

We don't want your "information". You can take it to Israel.

Who is "WE"? Do you have a rat in your pocket? You are a lousy newbie, so STFU!

This forum is several thousand members and they want everyone who tells them the truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom