What's new

Israeli diplomat stabbed in Beijing

Going through his comments.

I am not a Jew. But i know Torah well.

His location, Hong Kong. Supposedly a communist area

And he repeats, i am not a Jew.

Yeah, pigs fly too.

Is this the best you can come up with ? I told you this doesn't work. Let me explain

First of all, this verse was meant for Joshua specifically when he waged a war against pagans. This is not a law of the Torah. There isn't a single Rabbi or Priest who would takes this verse from the Old Testament as universally applicable prescriptive command/law.
It was a set of martial rules for Joshua (AS), upon entering the holy land and getting into conflict with the canaanite tribes. How are you claiming that this isn't part of Jewish law? It's a direct commandment and rules for war. These are the rules that would've been used back then
This is similar to me bringing up a verse from the Quran which states "Kill the infidels" and using it out of context. This isn't how you deal with religious scripture.
I'm not taking it out of context, I've even stated the context. I'm not even calling it barbaric, because according to their law, it's Justice.
Now lets get to the moral aspect of the issue. If your opposing party has evil genocidal laws in place, this does not make it right for you to use it against them. If you do that, then you are as guilty as them. Terrorists in Peshawar school attack killed children, should we go and kill their children as well ?
That's entirely dependent on your own ideas of morality. To judge people with the same laws that they stand by is arguably the pinnacle of true justice
Finally, I'm not a Jew. The Old Testament and the Quran are both vile books that belong to the dustbin of history.
You don't need to keep confirming this, I know you are a nihilist (As per your previous posts) and am not someone who throws labelling of "hindu" and "jew" as soon as I disagree with someone

The continued Israeli aggression in Gaza will endanger Israeli lives across the globe. The Israeli government must think twice about the consequences of their cowardly actions.

I knew he was a racist and a hypocrite. I remember when this guy would get lots of thumbs up during his campaign of denigrating Indians.
He was right to be racist to pajeets - it's based on genetic evidence. But everything else he's saying is incorrect.

The assassin will be executed and get what's coming for him.

Muslims are always looking for excuses to attack Jews, like their Prophet who massacred the entire Banu Qurayza tribe. Just read the Quran, it's full of anti-semitism.

Here is Muhammad's diplomacy with Jews and Christians

Sahih Muslim 1767 a

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
Do you want to get ruled by the same people who are ruling Palestinians

The assassin will be executed and get what's coming for him.

Muslims are always looking for excuses to attack Jews, like their Prophet who massacred the entire Banu Qurayza tribe. Just read the Quran, it's full of anti-semitism.

Here is Muhammad's diplomacy with Jews and Christians

Sahih Muslim 1767 a

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Are u saying God of Abraham, Jews, Christians and Muslims is anti semite …
you should wage war on God.. 😘

Banu Quraizah violated a treaty and took their army away during the battle of trench ..
an arbitor tribe Banu Aws gave pubishment to Banu Quraizah…
All i can say idiot learn history…

1697196958257.png

1697197001780.png

1697197030289.png

1697197067630.png

1697197117298.png

More than Hindus? I thought you hate Hindus most ;)
No one cares about Chindoos - no would bat an eye towards you if you just kept on munching on gobar and worshiping silly things - remember that multiple Muslim rulers had the opportunity to exterminate you and instead, they let you thrive. The insecurity and persecution complex you guys have which has led you to needlessly insert yourself in everything has changed things, but all the negativity would disappear if you just went back to flinging cow feces at each other and leaving people alone.

I remember beijingwalker going like "In China police no carry guns,because no violence. No weapons allowed,so police no need for carry guns"

I remember beijingwalker going like "In China police no carry guns,because no violence. No weapons allowed,so police no need for carry guns"

I am guessing you are personally guarding the Israeli embassy, Judas.

Going through his comments.

I am not a Jew. But i know Torah well.

His location, Hong Kong. Supposedly a communist area

And he repeats, i am not a Jew.

Yeah, pigs fly too.
He is not jew, he is Pakistani
a bit of a weirdo thats all

Back
Top Bottom