What's new

Israeli Defense Minister: Turkey's Supporting ISIS Terorists

scythian500

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Israeli defense minister says ISIS funded with ‘Turkish money’

Israel’s defense minister has alleged that the Islamic State terror group has long been funded with “Turkish money.”

"As you know, Daesh (Islamic State, previously ISIS/ISIL) enjoyed Turkish money for oil for a very, very long period of time. I hope that it will be ended," Moshe Yaalon told reporters in Athens on Tuesday after meeting his Greek counterpart, Panos Kammenos, Reuters reports.

ISIS ran major crossing operation through Turkey-Syria border, seized docs reveal – report

"It's up to Turkey, the Turkish government, the Turkish leadership, to decide whether they want to be part of any kind of cooperation to fight terrorism. This is not the case so far," he said.

Yaalon’s counterpart, Greek Defense Minister Panos Kammenos, made similar statements, saying that a large part of the Islamic State’s oil trade, as well as the financing of terror, is going through Turkey.

Earlier, Russia had accused Turkey of shady dealings with ISIS. In December, the Russian Defense Ministry released maps and satellite images it said proved that Turkey was the main consumer of oil smuggled out of Syria and Iraq by the terrorists. The ministry also claimed that the Turkish president and his family were involved in the criminal dealings.

Iran has also said it was in possession of photographic and video evidence of ISIS oil entering Turkey in trucks.

In December, Syria’s envoy to the UN Bashar al-Ja’afari also accused Turkey of supporting terrorist groups. The diplomat appealed to the UN, urging it to end Ankara’s "violations and crimes."

READ MORE: ISIS oil trucks cross into Turkey every day, captured terrorist admits

Turkey has denied the accusations, while the United States last month rejected Russia’s claims that the Turkish leadership was linked to ISIS oil smuggling.

56a7b3d2c3618808398b45ad.jpg

Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Ya'alon © Adnan Abidi / Reuters

Turkey has "permitted jihadists to move from Europe to Syria and Iraq and back, as part of Daesh's terrorist network, and I hope this will stop, too," Yaalon added, according to a transcript of the Israeli minister’s comments provided by the Greek Defense Ministry.

Another force fighting against IS, an Iraqi Shia militia, has also alleged that the terrorists are freely crossing back and forth across the Turkish border, with Ankara providing militants with logistical support. Citing evidence gathered from prisoners and on the battlefield, a military spokesman for the Popular Front’s Badr Organization said the data they've gathered directly implicates Turkey's involvement with Islamic State.

The comments from Turkey’s neighboring countries come as Ankara and Tel Aviv are trying to mend ties and negotiate gas imports. Senior Israeli and Turkish officials met in December to continue negotiations on the exportation of Israeli natural gas to Turkey.

https://www.rt.com/news/330204-israel-turkey-isis-oil/
http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-turkey-is-openly-supporting-terrorism/

The blame game has started. Now lay back and watch the show. :pop:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-israel-turkey-idUKKCN0V4219

Turkey is going to be blamed for it all. By both Western powers and Eastern powers. Turkey is going to be made the scapegoat in all this affair and will be made to pay for it. So sad. Turkey could have walked the other way. After all, Erdogan was a big fan of Assad until US ordered Turkey to flame the civil war in Syria. And now that, things have gone south, the American allies will all blame Turkey.

turkey_syria_embrace.jpg

g_19656.jpg

OP he also claims Assad buys oil from ISIS. Don't promote a war criminal, there's nothing credible about what he says. A defense minister shouldn't interfere in politics, he should stick to military related affairs.

Russia, Israel, Greece, and Iran...accuses Turkey....tomorrow Armenia could accuse us to that wouldn't surprise me. :)

On a small note, this is not the Israel's first time falsely accusing us...

Before they said that we were hosting 3 Al-Qaeda training camps in Turkey....but as always couldn't prove it (with all their tech) even couldn't give the coordinates of the camps.

And again it was reuters.... http://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-turkey-israel-idUSBREA0S18X20140129

urkey is going to be blamed for it all. By both Western powers and Eastern powers. Turkey is going to be made the scapegoat in all this affair and will be made to pay for it. So sad. Turkey could have walked the other way. After all, Erdogan was a big fan of Assad until US ordered Turkey to flame the civil war in Syria. And now that, things have gone south, the American allies will all blame Turkey.
What else could you expect from an "Iranian" TT. :)

What else could you expect from an "Iranian" TT. :)

This TT has to remain professional and reflect in his thoughts what is happening factually and accurately. Personal attacks won't change what is happening. What I said, is pretty much accurate. In fact Pakistan went through a very similar situation in Afghanistan and was made to pay a hefty price by those who created that situation for Pakistan. And this is not only me saying it. You can ask @Irfan Baloch and others here.

Turkey is sleepwalking into a very dangerous era of its history. You guys will have to be very careful from now on and watch your back all the time. The world powers will strive to create ethnic and religious storms inside Turkey. All this could have been avoided if Turkey had taken the advice of Iran and Pakistan 4 years ago: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-warns-turkey-don’t-make-our-mistakes.364959/#post-6908717

This TT has to remain professional and reflect in his thoughts what is ha
ppening factually and accurately. Personal attacks won't change what is happening. What I said, is pretty much accurate. In fact Pakistan went through a very similar situation in Afghanistan and was made to pay a hefty price by those who created that situation for Pakistan. And this is not only me saying it. You can ask @Irfan Baloch and others here.

Turkey is sleepwalking into a very dangerous era of its history. You guys will have to be very careful from now on and watch your back all the time. The world powers will strive to create ethnic and religious storms inside Turkey. All this could have been avoided if Turkey had taken the advice of Iran and Pakistan 4 years ago: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-warns-turkey-don’t-make-our-mistakes.364959/#post-6908717
this is a very difficult moment. when an ally of Saudi Arabia involved in the war on Assad is blaming a country which we Pakistanis feared would become a Pakistan of the middle east and will not only face all the problems, face millions of refugees and suffer terrorism but also face the criticism from its allies.
in the end all Arabs and the west will wash off their hands and blame Pakistan.. I mean Turkey for everything that is bad in the world.

russia kind of proved it when they found out that hundreds of isis oil truck were heading towards turkey.
our differences aside
Israel should be the last country blaming and criticizing Turkey. in fact its Israel that has conducted airstrikes in direct support of Al Nusrah and Daesh against Assad,.

scarey how the time changes. at least in our case our former allies took decades to decide that all ills in the world were because of us .. once they were done with Afghan war and Soviet Union was broken. in case of Turkey ... is allies either remained quiet or have joined its opponents criticizing it,

no one has thew moral high ground. Turkey did what it found was right in its interests .. shame is that those that put it in the front are standing back all smug giggling .. after all for the,m.. Turkey is non-Arab so who cares

What I said, is pretty much accurate.
No it's non-sense like the rest of your post.
In fact Pakistan went through a very similar situation in Afghanistan and was made to pay a hefty price by those who created that situation for Pakistan.
Non comparable situation. We never directly involved, not supported another group then FSA, etc...
The world powers will strive to create ethnic and religious storms inside Turkey.
You don't act professional but like a fortune-teller....In a similar fashion i can say, "You should look out for yourselves because a giant meteor will hit Iran"
All this could have been avoided if Turkey had taken the advice of Iran and Pakistan 4 years ago:
Appreciate their advice however their situation is not comparable to ours. We didn't involved with some groups in Syria like they involved with Taliban.

Oh i thought grey wolves are best buddies with zionists... what happened?

This TT has to remain professional and reflect in his thoughts what is happening factually and accurately. Personal attacks won't change what is happening. What I said, is pretty much accurate. In fact Pakistan went through a very similar situation in Afghanistan and was made to pay a hefty price by those who created that situation for Pakistan. And this is not only me saying it. You can ask @Irfan Baloch and others here.

Well it does not matter if Russia and its allies or Israeli accuse Turkey.. i am waiting for the day when uncle sam and its butt boys in west will accuse Turks for all this mess (just like they accuse us)...

Well turkey does indeed support these brutal minions but that's rich coming from Israelis.

Creators of these bastards should be the last one to blame others for thia mess

şlşlşlşll.png

@Blackmoon What are you now a zionist or a full retard? :D

_____
I've been reading about it in (Russian) RT news:

''The Israeli defense minister’s accusation that ISIS is being funded with Turkish money might make more noise than the same accusation by Moscow, since Israel is listened to in the US and Europe, says Catherine Shakdam, a political commentator on the Middle East.

(Russian) RT news: What international reaction do you expect to the allegations by Israel and Greece?

Catherine Shakdam: I think it is going to carry very far and very quickly. And only because Israel is listened to, especially in the US and Europe, I would expect that this statement would make a lot more noise than the same statement that came, e.g. from Moscow in November and December when people were alleging that this was politically motivated and that it didn’t have much weight following the downing of the Russian jet over Syria.''

Then saw that:

When asked about Israeli Defense Minister Ya'alon's recent slander that "Turkey permits Daesh to enjoy Turkish money for oil," US State Department spokesman Mark Toner refuted the allegation and said that no proof on the matter exists. :D

Last edited:
View attachment 290305

@Blackmoon What are you now a zionist or a full retard? :D

_____
I've been reading about it in (Russian) RT news:

''The Israeli defense minister’s accusation that ISIS is being funded with Turkish money might make more noise than the same accusation by Moscow, since Israel is listened to in the US and Europe, says Catherine Shakdam, a political commentator on the Middle East.

(Russian) RT news: What international reaction do you expect to the allegations by Israel and Greece?

Catherine Shakdam: I think it is going to carry very far and very quickly. And only because Israel is listened to, especially in the US and Europe, I would expect that this statement would make a lot more noise than the same statement that came, e.g. from Moscow in November and December when people were alleging that this was politically motivated and that it didn’t have much weight following the downing of the Russian jet over Syria.''

Then saw that:

When asked about Israeli Defense Minister Ya'alon's recent slander that "Turkey permits Daesh to enjoy Turkish money for oil," US State Department spokesman Mark Toner refuted the allegation and said that no proof on the matter exists. :D

I think you tag a wrong person, also there is no doubt that turkey is buying and transport ISIS oil from Syria and Iraq. Addition to that, ISIS and other terrorists groups are very active in turkey carry out many assassination against those who oppose them. But, because turkey is part of NATO and U.S ally in the region the west cannot do nor say anything against turkey.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom