What's new

Israeli Babe Strikes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol “Republic of Buzz” is a 100% Pakistani channel. They have Urdu uploads. :lol:
Hiring some random Caucasian and having a cgi Israeli flag in the background doesn’t it make Israeli.
Try harder next time.:wave:

why don't you report it and have it removed for being a "fake" Israeli?
It’s not an Israeli channel, it’s a Pakistani channel with (possibly) an Israeli host.

I won’t report it-
1) nothing wrong here
2) I don’t care enough
3) anybody with half a brain can tell what this is. And it’s very pathetic. I’d rather have it around just to rub it in during some ribbing.

why don't you report it and have it removed for being a "fake" Israeli?

BTW did she lie or was she telling it like it is?
It’s the same senseless rants and fantasies that I hear on this forum constantly (rape capital, poverty, Khalistan, Mizoram etc etc.)

which of it was a lie?
rapes?
pooping in the street/ beach?
lynching?

would you like to see real recent videos on all 3
Good job, your butt hurt is evident too. Keep concentrating on India’s negatives. Dwell in them as much as you please, perhaps it may help you feel better about yourself and subsequently help you sleep at night. Or maybe you can return to sanity and give up your obsession. Maybe.

neither the boss nor the champ, just a humble seeker who can't abide braggarts and bigots of any religion or country
Sure.

neither the boss nor the champ, just a humble seeker who can't abide braggarts and bigots of any religion or country
Seriously though, I do appreciate that you use actual words to express your opinions, instead of hurling abuses. Cheers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sad day for india

Lol “Republic of Buzz” is a 100% Pakistani channel. They have Urdu uploads. :lol:
Hiring some random Caucasian and having a cgi Israeli flag in the background doesn’t it make Israeli.
Try harder next time.:wave:
Does Wendy Doniger also work for Pakistan?

LOL India being praised for what it excells at. Well done India.

Boning a J..w is probably the most dirty thing a guy could do
Why? Is boning a Hindoo more 'halal'? Boning is haram thing to do. And if it can be graded, boning a Christian/Jew is lesser of evils then boning people who are 'not of the book'.

My experiance is all boning is same. You get a relief for a few minutes ....

Shes ugly mates..
I agree. Not worth boning. Not even on a bad day ...

I am really curious why she has created so many videos about Pakistan, specifically Balochistan, Kashmir, 1965 war and even support Nagaland movements. She even Directed and produced amazing video for Pakistan 70th independence day. Some of her last year videos below:

Just review her channels in youtube and you will be surprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom