What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

israeli-war-crimes.jpg
Why are you concerned about Arabs rather than the war that is going on right here @ home....... did you ask yourself, how many of our soldiers got martyred today?

Stop worrying about others problems...... worry about ours............ rest of the world is not our business........ and we definitely are not some "Islamic Police Force"..........

Allah Almighty says:

The Believers Are Like Brothers To One Another; So, Promote Peace And Reconciliation Among Them,
And Fear Allah, That You May Receive Mercy.

(Surah 49: Ayah 10)

Our Prophet directs us to cooperate, support, and help each other. We are to do so to the fullest extent so that we build a strong and wholesome society. Each of us is a tiny part of a huge society and if strives to live Islamicly, the society will reach a high level of excellence, justice, and brotherhood. Let us examine these Hadiths of Muhammad (pbuh):

The Faithful Are Like A Single Body: If His Eye Suffers, Then His Constitution Will Suffer; And If He Has A Headache, Then His Whole System Will Suffer.

(Muslim)

What Islam teaches us,

1. Islam directs us toward brotherhood among ourselves

2. a spirit of Muslim brotherhood is the basis for a good Muslim society

3. helping remove suffering will lead to a healthy, and wholesome society

4. removing enmity among Muslims by trying to reduce differences will help promote a feeling of brotherhood

5. making friends among Muslims opens the way toward better understanding and building a better Muslim Community."
Yes we do care about our soldiers too but just tell me one thing? what these innocent children did with israel?
I know you secularists dont care about muslim ummah or brotherhood or vice versa.
Agar dil mein zara brbar bhi insaniyat baki hai to meri baat shayd samajh aye!

Don't fire rockets on civilians, is that too hard to understand? If rockets are fired on Israeli civilians Israel has every right to respond. Too bad that rockets are fired from civilian areas and thus civilians suffer. But the responsibility lies 100% with Hamas. What if thousands of rockets are fired in to Pakistan by India, what will Pakistan do?

Actually it was China's military might that was the real reason.

Deng Xiaoping reminded British Prime Minister that if talks for the handover fail, then the PLA will take over Hong Kong in a single afternoon the UK knew they held no cards.

GB leased Hong-Kong from China, and the lease term reached its end.
China did not want to extend the lease.
You are overdramatizing.

GB leased Hong-Kong from China, and the lease term reached its end.
China did not want to extend the lease.
You are overdramatizing.

A common misconception.

In fact, the 99-year lease was not for Hong Kong island and Kowloon (the main parts), it was for the New Territories.

Hong Kong island and Kowloon had been ceded "in perpetuity".

Transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet in 1997, I watched from Central as the handover ceremony took place.

Actually it was China's military might that was the real reason.

Deng Xiaoping reminded British Prime Minister that if talks for the handover fail, then the PLA will take over Hong Kong in a single afternoon the UK knew they held no cards.

It was a perfect storm. China was increasing in strength, and Britain was in the middle of de-colonization.

They didn't want to alienate China, and they knew they could not hold HK due to the geography. So they agreed to the Handover.

And as a result, my passport changed, and now says "People's Republic of China Hong Kong SAR". :P

Last edited:
Isreal does whats in its national interest. Massive respect for this nation. Isreal will eliminate anything that will come across its national goals and interests. Children, mothers, innocent civilians etc etc, nothing must be spared.
you are a sorry excuse 4 a human i hope u get a taste of what you wish for others.

whats this?

Palestine Frogmen

@Hazzy997 do they do this for show? if they have such capabilities why are they not making use of them?

Last edited:
Don't fire rockets on civilians, is that too hard to understand? If rockets are fired on Israeli civilians Israel has every right to respond. Too bad that rockets are fired from civilian areas and thus civilians suffer. But the responsibility lies 100% with Hamas. What if thousands of rockets are fired in to Pakistan by India, what will Pakistan do?
Sooo, the only Israeli war crimes are the bombings? Nothing about kidnapping and beating the crap out of innocent children? Nothing about the settlers setting a teenager on fire a few days ago?
The situation between Pakistan and India is different. Pakistan exists as a soverign nation, Palestine can't even become a country due to their lands being eaten day after day after day by the settlers while the best UN and the international community can do is spectate and cheer the rising of new Israeli buildings on Palestinian lands.

They don't mention their casualties to the press.

@qamar1990

Bro, I literally explain every detail in the 'Gaza Under Attack' thread. I explained the situation from the very beginning of the attacks. Israel has been attacking Gaza since three weeks ago. People only start paying attention when they start killing dozens of people.

Follow that thread for ALL information. Which also documents Israeli aggression.

**** u a-holes who are supporting israel over this!!!! get a life
i support israel where it is right but right now it is being brutual!!
they should confirm their targets before bombing or rather they shouldnt bomb at all!!

Well...what were the hamas terrorists expecting when they were launching rockets into Israel? You dont attack Israel...you dont get killed.

Hamas attacking Israeli residential area.
10408988_803234649699407_1929097476612164825_n.jpg

Last edited:
**** u a-holes who are supporting israel over this!!!! get a life
i support israel where it is right but right now it is being brutual!!
they should confirm their targets before bombing or rather they shouldnt bomb at all!!

Sooner or later DUMB Israelis will be kicked out of the Palestine land

Israeli Mercenaries killing innocent children

BsI3QDMCAAAPPlf.jpg:large

its entirely relevant to the discourse.
i am sick and tired of saffron people writing shit here day in and day out without any basis.

I love the secular fabric of this country and am opposed to what u are suggesting

yes and spread of islam was very very peaceful.

i think no one died,right?
I'm sorry, you are not correct on this as nobody could be converted to Islam forceful. It's only against the teachings of Qur'aan. Tell me how many Muslims were converted by these Mughals?? Could you have expected Akbar who himself was impressed by Hinduism to have convert Hindus with sword? They were Muslim saints in the sub-continent who came to India, preached there and spread Islam to people's choice. To date, theses saints are still respected by many Hindus.

@karan21

Are you a Sikh? Saw your comments on first page

Isreal does whats in its national interest. Massive respect for this nation. Isreal will eliminate anything that will come across its national goals and interests. Children, mothers, innocent civilians etc etc, nothing must be spared.

So you whole heartedly approve when indian forces raped your women, destroyed your holiest of tows, and murdered countless innocent Sikh children, boys, men, women etc?

each iranian missile has an estimated destruction range of 2-4 km radius .

some 10 of ghadr-110 , sedjil-2 or my fav. fajr-3 and get it over with . destroy the tel-aviv (hill of shyte) in 10 sec .

these mother fVckers should pay for all these shyte .

A-long-range-Sejil-2-miss-002.jpg

The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (meaning "dawn" in Persian and Arabic) is believed to be a medium-range ballistic missile with an unknown range (estimated 2,000 km, 1,250 miles). Iranian officials have said that the missile can avoid radar detection and has multiple independently targeted reentry vehicles (MIRV).

The Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps unveiled the missile during the Holy Prophet wargames on March 31, 2006.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom