What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

I really dont see how israel can bomb iran.
Without getting destroyed by Iran.
I mean if iran cant handle 300combat fleet.
Then i mean destroy all of them.
If they cant do that..
I say Iran has REALLY POOR defence.
I mean the reactors are at incredibly tough places.
in the ground in the mountains..
russians sams.
and the air fleet of iran.
should stop isreali air attack.

I have seen first hand how Native Americans live being in Arizona. I can tell you it is very bad. They live in little rooms that are called houses. Away from the rest of society. I have been to these places so i know.
Tribal lands are highly autonomous, even my American Indian friends acknowledged the poverty on tribal lands are largely self inflicted. All you need to look at is something like this...

National Indian Gaming Assoc.

I really dont see how israel can bomb iran.
Without getting destroyed by Iran.
I mean if iran cant handle 300combat fleet.
Then i mean destroy all of them.
If they cant do that..
I say Iran has REALLY POOR defence.
I mean the reactors are at incredibly tough places.
in the ground in the mountains..
russians sams.
and the air fleet of iran.
should stop isreali air attack.

That's the point. The Zionist Regime can't take on Iran ALONE. It needs either USA or UK-France-Germany-Spain to do its bidding.

Now USA is in a real bad position to open up more war fronts. And Europe is on the brink of collapse, any stupid move will get the tens of millions of muslims in Europe into Jihad Frenzy (they are already on the brink of tensions!).

If it was 1-on-1 (Israel vs Iran), without spewing across borders, most of us would welcome it. Battle of gladiators! :flame:

That's the point. The Zionist Regime can't take on Iran ALONE. It needs either USA or UK-France-Germany-Spain to do its bidding.

Now USA is in a real bad position to open up more war fronts. And Europe is on the brink of collapse, any stupid move will get the tens of millions of muslims in Europe into Jihad Frenzy (they are already on the brink of tensions!).

If it was 1-on-1 (Israel vs Iran), without spewing across borders, most of us would welcome it. Battle of gladiators! :flame:

uk france spain bidding?

since when is the last time any of these countries fought for israel, ever?

europe is far from the brink of collapse, especially over a war with iran.

it would immediately side with the muslims. it does over 50 billion annually in trade with the state.

america would never send in forces into iran, it would simply bomb the country from afar.

as far as the muslim immigants in europe, no doubt they would flip if israel attacked iran.

but that's not surprising considering a simple cartoon makes them go crazy.

uk france spain bidding?

since when is the last time any of these countries fought for israel, ever?

europe is far from the brink of collapse, especially over a war with iran.

it would immediately side with the muslims. it does over 50 billion annually in trade with the state.

america would never send in forces into iran, it would simply bomb the country from afar.

as far as the muslim immigants in europe, no doubt they would flip if israel attacked iran.

but that's not surprising considering a simple cartoon makes them go crazy.

there is only so much that you can do by bombing. You eventually have to put troops on the ground. Ask any military expert and they will confirm. As you know there is a very very tiny chance that 54 nuke installations+secret locations+other key targets can be taken out by air strikes. In the mean time Israel will have to deal with a stronger hizbullah (since 06 they have been armed with scud based short range ballistic missiles) and hamas and Iran's ballistics.
Everything is pointing towards Iran joining the nuke family. The US will threaten Iran for some time to come but eventually they will just throw in the towel.
You my friend need to stop this chest beating cuz according to all military experts Israel doesn't have the power to hurt Iran. ONLY AMERICA DOES. Your best option is to send a plane for a random bombing mission and hope IRan attacks the US forces in retaliation.

there is only so much that you can do by bombing. You eventually have to put troops on the ground. Ask any military expert and they will confirm.
Wrong...Political goals determines military objectives. If the political goal is to retard Iranian nuclear weapons program, then bombing will do that 'so much' level you talked about.

Wrong...Political goals determines military objectives. If the political goal is to retard Iranian nuclear weapons program, then bombing will do that 'so much' level you talked about.

1) how do you know Iran doesn't have a bomb already?
2) how do you know a site isn't deeper than what you expected?
3) how do you know that a bombed site is actually destroyed?
4) how do you know where all the secret facilities are?
5) how do you want to take out the scientists?
etc...
you can't figure out the depth of a site by flying over it

put down the pipe man
stop the chest beating

etc...

put down the pipe man
stop the chest beating

It's pathetic how an Asian man can grovel so low to the White man (the same who raped, beheaded, Agent Orange his own people). It is truly pathetic. :disagree:

there is only so much that you can do by bombing. You eventually have to put troops on the ground. Ask any military expert and they will confirm. As you know there is a very very tiny chance that 54 nuke installations+secret locations+other key targets can be taken out by air strikes. In the mean time Israel will have to deal with a stronger hizbullah (since 06 they have been armed with scud based short range ballistic missiles) and hamas and Iran's ballistics.
Everything is pointing towards Iran joining the nuke family. The US will threaten Iran for some time to come but eventually they will just throw in the towel.
You my friend need to stop this chest beating cuz according to all military experts Israel doesn't have the power to hurt Iran. ONLY AMERICA DOES. Your best option is to send a plane for a random bombing mission and hope IRan attacks the US forces in retaliation.

are you saying israel cant hit 54 targets?

seriously?

The IDF is the most advanced and pound-for-pound professional airforce of all industrialized nations.

it has set historic precedents now studied by its western and muslim critics in their academies.

i dont doubt our militaries capacity to hit iran.

are you saying israel cant hit 54 targets?

seriously?

The IDF is the most advanced and pound-for-pound professional airforce of all industrialized nations.

it has set historic precedents now studied by its western and muslim critics in their academies.

i dont doubt our militaries capacity to hit iran.

I am actually pulling out my hair right now!!!
The distance between some of the sites in Iran are more than the distance between Israel and IRan!!!!!!! Iran can fit a billion gaza strips into one of its provinces alone.
Do you know how many different groups of f-16s, f-15s and support planes you have to send??? You need to break your air force into 10 groups and send them separately into different provinces! You will need a miracle to pull something like that off which is EXACTLY WHY ISRAEL HASN'T ACTED AND WILL NOT ACT.
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ISRAEL can do this! You don't have enough planes, PERIOD.

This isn't a video game. Go and talk to some real military people and they will tell you.
Israel can't announce to its people that we can't attack Iran nor can they stop their pressure on Iran so they go around threatening an attack, but just b/c they say it doesn't mean that they can.

Because there are no test detonations. Contrary to popular beliefs, to this day, the best verification method for an indigenous nuclear weapons program is to have at least one test detonation. India and Pakistan did.

We do not know for certain. But then again, no one here has access to that kind of intelligence. We do know the sites' locations.

We do not need to utterly destroy it. We can make it expensive to repair it.

See answer 2.

We do not have to.

See answer 2.

put down the pipe man
stop the chest beating
Not a smoker.

Israel wont attack iran till it is forced/helped by us to do so...and i think obama wont risk to attack iran at the moment when half of his earlier office bearers are being questioned by iraq war commitee...

If there is a pre-emptive strike on Iran by the Israelis , it will not involve long rage sorties as anticipated by most. There are other interesting areas to explore as far as IDF is concerned. It will come from the least expected front for the Iranians which they never could have imagined - a real shock. IDF is no such naive to employ long range sorties when there are other options at it's disposal. However, one thing is for sure that IDF will neutralize Hezbollah first prior to any action involving Iran. That effectively makes Lebanon as the opening theatre.

Last edited:
If there is a pre-emptive strike on Iran by the Israelis , it will not involve long rage sorties as anticipated by most. There are other interesting areas to explore as far as IDF is concerned. It will come from the least expected front for the Iranians which they never could have imagined - a real shock. IDF is no such naive to employ long range sorties when there are other options at it's disposal. However, one thing is for sure that IDF will neutralize Hezbollah first prior to any action involving Iran. That effectively makes Lebanon as the opening theatre.

yeah good luck with that
Back in 06 hezbollah had a 5% success rate w/ their missiles and in the eyes of many they won.
This time around they are armed with scud based ballistic missiles and both Israel and America have predicted a 95% success rate and their missiles will also have bigger payloads.

yeah good luck with that
Back in 06 hezbollah had a 5% success rate w/ their missiles and in the eyes of many they won.
This time around they are armed with scud based ballistic missiles and both Israel and America have predicted a 95% success rate and their missiles will also have bigger payloads.

Please provide source of this prediction from a professional military/government body which I believe does not exist. I know that Iran supplied Hezbollah with Shahab - I (Scud-B class) and Shahab -II ( Scud - C class) missiles which are manufactured at Shiraz Plant in addition to Zelzal II artilary rockets in the heavier logistics inventory . However, this is not even publicly acknowledged by Israel or the US government let alone any prediction of the success ratio.

Unlike tiny Katyusha rockets , Scud class missiles are difficult to hide as they require larger launchers-transporters -erectors which are proned to be picked up by RISTA network operated by IDF. The response time required is within the IDF capacity. So those launchers can be destroyed on sight even on today if they are spotted as per the OPORD given by IDF NCA. If launched , Arrow II is well capable of intercepting these outdated comical missiles.

Then also think of the consequences of prohibited missiles being found on Lebanese territory. No one will object to full scale IDF ground invasion all the way to Bekah Valley in such scenario.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom