What's new

Israel will be able to identify, locate and continually track UAE F-35s

There are so many bills sitting there for years to be approved..you can be sure this will be one of them too..

It has a data system for "maintenance" linked directly to a US server in a US base..But italy, Germany and Usrael did not like that..so far only Usrael could have its own backdoor to switch between the two options.. while Germany and Italy were developing their own.. I guess it is going to be the same thing with the UAE..

There are no such thoughts in the US when they sell weapons..They sell the standard system..and they always tell you what you can have or not have.. that is why they are trusted by their allies, the Arabs included..So based on this All Arab weapons bought from the US are full standard.. otherwise..they would have bought Chinese or Russian systems..And that is why you see the Usraelis adding and modifying some standard components..that is all they can do with authorization from the US.. So no one else gets lesser versions than the standard US ones..

I would agree with you but we’re the Turkish aware that their F16 won’t lock on israeli jets ?
If that was possible at that times, what could we expect with a jet which is completely in another league (I’m not expert in aviation so maybe I overestimate F35) ? They will sell without the possibility of locking on israeli jets and as they are stealth.... 24h/7 localisation or limited in range ? Or maybe this emirs and kings are Jewish posing as Muslims ?

Why wouldn’t they lobby to get F-35s with a full package? Apparently one either has money or a brain in this region...

I would agree with you but we’re the Turkish aware that their F16 won’t lock on israeli jets ?
If that was possible at that times, what could we expect with a jet which is completely in another league (I’m not expert in aviation so maybe I overestimate F35) ? They will sell without the possibility of locking on israeli jets and as they are stealth.... 24h/7 localisation or limited in range ? Or maybe this emirs and kings are Jewish posing as Muslims ?
They don't need to be Jewish to have the best.. they even had better F-16s in the exclusive Block 60..better than the Usraeli F-16s at that time.. so here you go..

The explanation for the Turkish F-16s not locking on Usraeli jets is because Turkey used the NATO IFF..which identifies Usraeli jets as friends.. not foes..

They don't need to be Jewish to have the best.. they even had better F-16s in the exclusive Block 60..better than the Usraeli F-16s at that time.. so here you go..

The explanation for the Turkish F-16s not locking on Usraeli jets is because Turkey used the NATO IFF..which identifies Usraeli jets as friends.. not foes..

Thanks for these explanations. Now I understand the issue about the Turkish F16.

But then could the issue of IFF be also valid with F16 block 60 of the Arabs ?

Emiratis literally buried their faces in US and Zionist arse still they treat them like turds. I mean they bent an extra 360 degrees for them just for some F35 when they have enough money to build a stealth fighter at home.

Emiratis literally buried their faces in US and Zionist arse still they treat them like turds. I mean they bent an extra 360 degrees for them just for some F35 when they have enough money to build a stealth fighter at home.
This sounds like a stupid post..

Obviously everything sounds stupid when it doesn't come on Arab Bandwidth. It is as a matter of fact that they sold themselves for a bunch of F35 which Israel will be able to monitor constantly.
You are taking BS if you did not know that the UAE was negotiating for the F-35 for the last 8 years..!
There is too much wishful thinking in your post..

Every flying object can be traced, but i suppose you mean in real time! right?
yes i mean to say real time and there must be trackers inside them to trace their real time locations .

Su-57 or J-31 are better options to avoid this political drama. UAE will get the planes but this drama to block this or stop that will continue.
How do you know the Russians won't do the same?

You are taking BS if you did not know that the UAE was negotiating for the F-35 for the last 8 years..!
There is too much wishful thinking in your post..

Yeah and only got approval or a nod for now after kissing Isreali arse. Like i said Arab Bandwidth issues.

The chances of these F35 to be used against Iran is more likely than it ever be against Israel. So whats the point?

Back
Top Bottom