What's new

Israel will be able to identify, locate and continually track UAE F-35s

Yeah and only got approval or a nod for now after kissing Isreali arse. Like i said Arab Bandwidth issues.
Wrong..The nod was given 4 years ago.. it is obvious you have a bandwidth issue with the news..

you are only stealthy if you are anti Israel!

Salaam

Did the bill pass? No..and it won't!

So this thread is premature..

Bro, how do you see the fact that the bill is there and that the democrats are pushing for it?

How would you view the deal if there were doubts about the ability of Israel or the US to track these planes?

Given that the main adversary in mind is Iran, why not also consider the Russian option or the Chinese option (or a bit of both), so as to have it close for the Iranians by making it a prerequisite. The US option not being a possibility in the first place.

My thoughts exactly..

The UAE is not a threat to Israel
On a side note why does US goes the extra mile in protecting Israel? I mean where does US draw the line between its own interests and that of another country? Allowing a third party to access sensitive military technology of another country who has paid for the goods will cast a huge negative impact on US military industry. Dont you think?

Lol, All countries sell export version weapons,
for example if India get S-400, Rafale, they will be different from those which France and Russia use, same as Pakistani F16 and US F16, i know F16 is outdated... So, its better not drag religion in everywhere..

UAE is purchasing F35 for against Turkey, not Israel,
They consider Iran and Turkey its enemies not Israel,
Now a days, UAE think Iran is very weak due to US sanctions, so they are buying for against Turkey..

Salaam

Bro, how do you see the fact that the bill is there and that the democrats are pushing for it?

How would you view the deal if there were doubts about the ability of Israel or the US to track these planes?

Given that the main adversary in mind is Iran, why not also consider the Russian option or the Chinese option (or a bit of both), so as to have it close for the Iranians by making it a prerequisite. The US option not being a possibility in the first place.
Salaam

There are bills presented on so many matters.. but very few make it.. it needs majority votes of the Congress..This one won't pass because the the UAE F-35 is a done deal..

There is nothing like tracking,, All F-35s sold around the world to US Allies are linked to the a US base that monitors the computerized maintenance data.. maybe that is some kind of tracking,, but not everyone is happy with that..Germany and Italy for example want a switch to turn it off and on as they desire..and Usrael already made that for its F-35s..

The F-35 is the successor of the F-16,, so it is a logical step for the UAE..
Also the UAE has a joint project with Russia for a 5th generation light fighter.. they have started working on it 2 years ago and we might see the prototypes in 5 or 6 years..

On a side note why does US goes the extra mile in protecting Israel? I mean where does US draw the line between its own interests and that of another country? Allowing a third party to access sensitive military technology of another country who has paid for the goods will cast a huge negative impact on US military industry. Dont you think?
Lobbying though the ranks of American Politicians I bet.

Salaam

There are bills presented on so many matters.. but very few make it.. it needs majority votes of the Congress..This one won't pass because the the UAE F-35 is a done deal..

There is nothing like tracking,, All F-35s sold around the world to US Allies are linked to the a US base that monitors the computerized maintenance data.. maybe that is some kind of tracking,, but not everyone is happy with that..Germany and Italy for example want a switch to turn it off and on as they desire..and Usrael already made that for its F-35s..

The F-35 is the successor of the F-16,, so it is a logical step for the UAE..
Also the UAE has a joint project with Russia for a 5th generation light fighter.. they have started working on it 2 years ago and we might see the prototypes in 5 or 6 years..

So you are ready to give your flight plan and load of weapons to America. Wher it did go fly, how long did it fly information is going to America. You can not turn it off.
Another point i have it to write, this is something really special for JEWS. Israel will be the second country after America looking to another countries fighter.

Pathetic county UAE, if Arabs get F35 they will downgraded and tracked...:p:

Last edited:
Jews are much over-represented in the power structures of US. Like this guy currently,
043fb33f7b278057395f1413483bbf4c.jpg

Usa was unable to track a horse shot when Japanese f35 went down in japan sea.and it has chinese ,russian subs all over it.so much of tracking and etc.there is big difference in movies animation and real life .

Now, it's understood why Turkey is quite happy to be out of this F-35 Trojan horses, and that too paid from your own coffers!!! It's like paying your murderer for his arms and services to kill you....

Bloody capitalist bastards of Satan......

yes i mean to say real time and there must be trackers inside them to trace their real time locations .
aka kill switch.
Actually, in the times of data science and artificial intelligence, a lot can be embeded in the SW.

aka kill switch.
Actually, in the times of data science and artificial intelligence, a lot can be embeded in the SW.
since its fighter of today yes anything is possible now it may sending data to USA always . also moral values in USA went to low in recent years they can do anything

since its fighter of today yes anything is possible now it may sending data to USA always . also moral values in USA went to low in recent years they can do anything
What you think is possible today.. US was able to do it 2 decades ago.
US is not allowed to export defense equipment, until it's proven that it can be tamed or compromised as and when US see it being used against it's own interests. It's state policy of US.
Jews are much over-represented in the power structures of US. Like this guy currently,
043fb33f7b278057395f1413483bbf4c.jpg

1604695838322.png

1604695892495.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom