What's new

Israel war on Iran ‘will eventually happen’: Guards chief

israel will be destroyed in the end but i'll be happy if i see the Persian fall

We have nothing to do with people, they are free to believe in whatever they want as long as they keep them to themselves, but our problem is rather with the regime and those who tried to pose their venomous beliefs on us.

If the fall of Iran is going to bring you happiness i guess then you will also die a miserable Man just like your predecessors.
i will not die miserable i will die happy mean
Iran is our enemy just like Israel
i will be happy when Iran and Israel destroy each other like that the Liberation of Palestine and State of al ahwaz Arab will be easy

123201084545alkharetah_ala7wazeyah.JPG

We have nothing to do with people, they are free to believe in whatever they want as long as they keep them to themselves, but our problem is rather with the regime and those who tried to pose their venomous beliefs on us.

Wahhabi is preaching others about the venomous beliefs 90% of the grave yards in pakistan are full of Wahhabi terrorist victims and you have the nerve to tell us about venomous beliefs. 3000 Americans died on Sept 11 and you have the nerve to tell us about venomous beliefs. after the Saudi terrorist killed by Americans a Jordanian is in charge of Al Qaeda a well known Wahhabi terrorist organization blowing up people all over the world but specially in Muslim world is telling us about venomous beliefs.

100% of the terrorist victims with majority of them being shias in Pakistan killed by Wahhabi Terrorist and you are telling us the about the venomous beliefs.

Look around you it is your Wahhabi venomous beliefs that Muslims and others all over the world are suffering and you the Wahhabi have the nerve to blame others.

Wahhabi is preaching others about the venomous beliefs 90% of the grave yards in pakistan are full of Wahhabi terrorist victims and you have the nerve to tell us about venomous beliefs. 3000 Americans died on Sept 11 and you have the nerve to tell us about venomous beliefs. after the Saudi terrorist killed by Americans a Jordanian is in charge of Al Qaeda a well known Wahhabi terrorist organization blowing up people all over the world but specially in Muslim world is telling us about venomous beliefs.

100% of the terrorist victims with majority of them being shias in Pakistan killed by Wahhabi Terrorist and you are telling us the about the venomous beliefs.

Look around you it is your Wahhabi venomous beliefs that Muslims and others all over the world are suffering and you the Wahhabi have the nerve to blame others.
do u mean that we sunna are Wahhabis no you are wrong who start the great fitnah and began fighting the Sunni they are Shiites since and they have a venomous belief dose Sane person hits his head with a knife
610x.jpg

God commanded us not to hurt ourselves and they do that

Don't be pathetic and play the victim card especially when your Mullahs caused all of this, be a man albeit once. Wherever you exist, there would be bloodshed, that's because your Mullahs use you. I have nothing toward you, but I want just to say that you people are being used as a card in Iranian Mullahs' hands. Check which country is officially a terrorism sponsored state, is it KSA? No, Jordan? hell no, oh yah, it's your beloved country...Iran.

do u mean that we sunna are Wahhabis no you are wrong who start the great fitnah and began fighting the Sunni they are Shiites since and they have a venomous belief dose Sane person hits his head with a knife
610x.jpg

God commanded us not to hurt ourselves and they do that

erghhhh what the hell is that , i knew they whipped themselves but they cut themselves aswell?

=Mootaz-khelifi;3434622]i will not die miserable i will die happy mean

Mean person is also known as miserable person so i guess you agree with me and at the end as long as you are dead who cares how that happened.

Iran is our enemy just like Israel

I am sure you speak for the extremist in that case every human being is your enemy.

i will be happy when Iran and Israel destroy each other like that the Liberation of Palestine and State of al ahwaz Arab will be easy

Wow wishing for the death of Millions doesn't say you are a Mean and Miserable person nothing will and your plan to create state for Palestinians pure genius.

erghhhh what the hell is that , i knew they whipped themselves but they cut themselves aswell?

what are you questioning here i am not sure shias do this to remember the pain of Imam Hussein The grand son of Prophet of Islam and what he and his family member went through for Muslims.

Wahhabi honor The Imam Beloved Grand son of Prophet By naming their Kids after yazid and his family the person whose army martyred the Imam.

The Imam chose to sacrifice him self for Islam instead of giving into yazid and stood up against a enemy that was 1000 times bigger then his.

Mean person is also known as miserable person so i guess you agree with me and at the end as long as you are dead who cares how that happened.

I am sure you speak for the extremist in that case every human being is your enemy.

Wow wishing for the death of Millions doesn't say you are a Mean and Miserable person nothing will and your plan to create state for Palestinians pure genius.

1 i'm not extremist i hate them
2 i don't hate all Israeli people i just hate the Zionist people who hate us
3 i hate Iran because they oppress everyone who comes against Khamenei and Government
4 i will not die miserable because i will live and die for Tunisia as a soldier

no the real sunni are anti wahabi ideology and i expected more from you since you are from tunis and you know who are these salfi scum and what they do

i hate salfi scum and the gov will crush them send them back to there caves
in Tunisia there only 6000 salfi means just 0.05% of Tunisians easy to crush

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be pathetic and play the victim card especially when your Mullahs caused all of this, be a man albeit once. Wherever you exist, there would be bloodshed, that's because your Mullahs use you. I have nothing toward you, but I want just to say that you people are being used as a card in Iranian Mullahs' hands. Check which country is officially a terrorism sponsored state, is it KSA? No, Jordan? hell no, oh yah, it's your beloved country...Iran.

American dollar bills say ""In God we trust'' Wahhabi Religion say In Americans (the officials controlled by Israel) we Trust but here is the problem even your officials Americans cant find any evidence to link iran with terrorist and cant hide enough evidence linking Saudis.

can you please list the management of AL Qaeda as i am sure i can find that list on state departments website and we wll no which 2 countries the management belongs too and yes you are right it Saudi and Jordan.

For Iran to become Afghanistan you'll need to physically invade Iran and remove the Mullahs from power and replaced by some puppet leaders. The Mullahs enjoy popular support from the majority of Iranians and even more so if they are attacked by an outside power. The US may go as far as helping bomb Iran but regime change? Israel is alone on this one.

In this case, Iran will not trigger war but its actions will provoke another to attack it. Israel is more likely to conventionally attack Iran than vice versa. The Taliban weren't removed from power and the nation cast into chaos solely due to air-strikes.

When Iran is bombarded and the regime is in panic, oppositions will have a much higher chances of overthrowing this dictatorship.

Iran will become the new Afghanistan because Iran will be sent to the stone age, not because of any attempt of a regime change.

what are you questioning here i am not sure shias do this to remember the pain of Imam Hussein The grand son of Prophet of Islam and what he and his family member went through for Muslims.

Wahhabi honor The Imam Beloved Grand son of Prophet By naming their Kids after yazid and his family the person whose army martyred the Imam.

The Imam chose to sacrifice him self for Islam instead of giving into yazid and stood up against a enemy that was 1000 times bigger then his.

Keep your beliefs to yourself, no one believe in those myths.

that is realty
stupid Shiites they follow false belief
the only true Muslim belief is Moderate Sunnis like TUNISIANS

If you were a Muslim, you would know that it is god who will decide about who is wrong and who is right
Go do your homeworks, kid

Back
Top Bottom