What's new

Israel wants India to explore gas, sign trade pact

With probably BJP coming, expect bbetter Indo Israeli relations.

India's energy companies will surely be interested in this offer.

Nothing to worry - there are many oil companies both govt and private and hundreds of their subsidiaries - not everyone of those trade with Iran.

@levina, nice post, but you reading too much into it....as in sure, India has to walk the tight rope between Iran and Israel - but our non aligned and non interfering policyy does not pose a threat to them both.

@levina, nice post, but you reading too much into it....as in sure, India has to walk the tight rope between Iran and Israel - but our non aligned and non interfering policyy does not pose a threat to them both.

May be...may be not.
Israel spit fire on US when the nuclear deal thaw was called for...and same has been the stance with India..
I have quoted incidents on how whenever India supported Iran Israel has interfered.
And thanks!! :-)

May be...may be not.
Israel spit fire on US when the nuclear deal thaw was called for...and same has been the stance with India..
I have quoted incidents on how whenever India supported Iran Israel has interfered.
I like when some one adopt my style .......thanks for the honor..:-)..
may be you are somewhat biased in your views over israel.....
will discuss with you but not on this thread.....
Israel is a small nation with controversy from the starting of its birth.....

May be...may be not.

I agree to all that, what I meant is you are reading too much into this particular offer for petro companies that do not deal with Iran....though you are right again in saying it should not concern them as to which companies deal with whom.But then in any trade deals both sides come with their terms. They have to explain why they object to it and we have to evaluate if it makes sense or not.

Dost...dost na rahaaa....piyaaar...piyaaar na rahaaa ! :(
How dare you make my Israeli Brethren play second fiddle in your cold & calculated foreign policy machinations ! :mad:

I dont sit in the south block and make decisions.:coffee:

And why should I take a half Pakistani-Turk seriously??
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I agree to all that, what I meant is you are reading too much into this particular offer for petro companies that do not deal with Iran....though you are right again in saying it should not concern them as to which companies deal with whom.But then in any trade deals both sides come with their terms. They have to explain why they object to it and we have to evaluate if it makes sense or not.
makes sense.:)
I like when some one adopt my style .......thanks for the honor..:-)..
may be you are somewhat biased in your views over israel.....
will discuss with you but not on this thread.....
Israel is a small nation with controversy from the starting of its birth.....
yeah sure we'll discuss Israel.

what about your Irani friends.....are you trying to back stab them.....:what:

They've done the back-stabbing aplenty ! :)

I'm just neutral in this !

I dont sit in the south block and make decisions.:coffee:

And why should I take a half Pakistani-Turk seriously??
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

makes sense.:)

yeah sure we'll discuss Israel.

Me a Half-Turk ? :o:

I'm an Honorary Turk ! :smokin:

And a full Pakistani ! :mad:

You Fat Indian Aunty ! :pissed:

Me a Half-Turk ? :o:

I'm an Honorary Turk ! :smokin:

And a full Pakistani ! :mad:

You Fat Indian Aunty ! :pissed:

ooops my bad....i forgot you're a hybrid variety

Indian kashmiri- Pakistani -honorary Turk.....better nohhh???

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

you fat hippo!!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

you see bro...india is not in the same league with pakistan on this issue......
they may have back stabbed you but they a muslim nation....and israel a jew state......for last 60 + years you were enemy ..and now you suddenly want to be friends ..now that seems to be something which is not going to happen soon....
I may sound rude but bear with me......Israel see muslim world as enemy and pakistan is one of them...because of you past issue....+ now the question is why should israel want to have friendship with pakistan when india is there....do you think they will act in this regard without india s wish...
your nation has supported Palestine movement ...and they fought for it ...will they forget all these...
now with india issue over iran and israel ...we have mutual co-ordination and Israel know this india is not going to abandon Iran...
b'coz of its central asia interest + oil......and so the same is case with iran...we also cannot leave Israel because of our security and defense and technology sharing....
:)

you see bro...india is not in the same league with pakistan on this issue......
they may have back stabbed you but they a muslim nation....and israel a jew state......for last 60 + years you were enemy ..and now you suddenly want to be friends ..now that seems to be something which is not going to happen soon....
I may sound rude but bear with me......Israel see muslim world as enemy and pakistan is one of them...because of you past issue....+ now the question is why should israel want to have friendship with pakistan when india is there....do you think they will act in this regard without india s wish...
your nation has supported Palestine movement ...and they fought for it ...will they forget all these...
now with india issue over iran and israel ...we have mutual co-ordination and Israel know this india is not going to abandon Iran...
b'coz of its central asia interest + oil......and so the same is case with iran...we also cannot leave Israel because of our security and defense and technology sharing....
:)

You do realize that I was trolling ! :unsure:

The foreign policy of Pakistan - the opportunities, the threats, the mistakes & the triumphs are a fairly complex issue & one reserved for an other time & most certainly another thread ! :)

Back
Top Bottom