What's new

Israel wants a Sunni - Shia war. Syria is the path.

The Americans have 5 air bases in the GCC, why the devil they need another one

I never said that they do,I am just suspicious that's all.
Off-topic: America is trying to be like rome building bases everywhere. We all know how rome ended up.

CIA has the biggest base in Saudi Arabia, it was discovered by a Yemeni reporter couple years ago, and largely ignored by western press, until last year. The drone is used to target people in yemen and other places. Also a good against Iran.

They claim it's against Al -Qaeda but really it's to spy on Iran, Syria, and other countries. al -Qaeda is really friendly towards US interest in that region.

You Know the CIA’s Secret Drone Base in Saudi Arabia? Looks Like These Satellite Pics Just Outed It | TheBlaze.com

Back to the biggest and now to the clown Glenn Beck?

A- It was only a rumor

B- Again, the US has 5 military bases in other GCC countries.

C- Thanks for reveling the best of you again,
Looks like American invasion of Sunni land

:lol: Iranians are so obsessed about KSA.

We can say anything we want but the truth is @Yzd Khalifa lives in Saudi arabia. So maybe he can shed some light on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe nationality is important here because we have been getting alot of hate speech from false-flaggers. I don't think nationalism is considered kuffar, A anti-muslim indian here said the samething to me which leaves me curious about you??

On-topic: The elite globalists do want a war between sunni and shias i can agree with you on that but CIA having a drone base in saudi arabia I am not so sure of that but i do find john brennan cozying up to saudis kinda suspicious. Maybe posting links and photos can help your claim.

I cannot post links. So not even pics. We'll there are many Americans in the Kingdom to protect it. Kingdom is kuffar too.

This ain't pretty either, google since can't post links.

UK training Saudi forces used to crush Arab spring

I cannot post links. So not even pics. We'll there are many Americans in the Kingdom to protect it. Kingdom is kuffar too.

After 30 posts you can post links and pictures.

Your Information is outdated.

US has withdrawn from Saudi Arabia in 2003.

The map is true only for time period of 2001-2003.

United States withdrawal from Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My picture might be outdated in terms of number of personnels in each military base, but it still doesn't change the fact that America controls all these countries and has military bases in all of them!

Look at Kuwait, Afghanistan,Bahrain,United Arab Emirates,Pakistan, Qatar,Saudi Arabia,and Turkey! All have numerous American military base!

SOURCE:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases

Oh so we are Kuffar now is it??

:lol:

My picture might be outdated in terms of number of personnels in each military base, but it still doesn't change the fact that America controls all these countries and has military bases in all of them!

Look at Kuwait, Afghanistan,Bahrain,United Arab Emirates,Pakistan, Qatar,Saudi Arabia,and Turkey! All have numerous American military base!

SOURCE:List of United States military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the list again.

There is an army base in Kuwait, only.

Israel wants Shia Sunni war but it is not there fault for there thinking they are right
it is our fault what is Shia Sunni we are all Muslims
we are suppose to be together if we dont like each other then no need to do anything stay quiet

Yes, but we are doing them a favor. So I have one legit question:

What will come good out of Syria? USA want's to get in? That can only mean, friendly puppet state. They would kill Al Nusra if the FSA wouldn't. Now, I don't want Assad either or extremist fanatics. But Syria is weakened, so is Hezbollah and Lebanon for that matther in the meanwhile. We should be carefull if this continues for long. We know that Israel eyes larger territory.

In the end, with so many players, I don't see Assad staying in power anyway. Bringing in a foreign militia shows the desperation he's in.

it is better to see Assad in power then terrorist and also if Assad falls then whole middle east is Americans and NATOs they will attack Iran finish Hezbollah and Lebanon
Syria will become Americas Puppet

Back
Top Bottom