What's new

Israel Treats 100+ Wounded al-Qaeda Militants

I looked on all sources you gave, they are all syrian propaganda, turkish oppositional news papers, and western anti turkish news agencys. Nice sources you got there. ;)

Next time, try to post some pictures of these camps, trucks full of weapons, official documents an not some empty death certificates.
Everyone can claim whatever he wants, your sources just made news of this things without givin references.

But i saw this on one of your sources.

if you did read the sources and watched the videos, you will see all of those.. however you didn't and most of these sources I gave are not even Syrian, you must be really naive... again.. all you have to do is some research.... I'm sure even if AKP admitted that they support terrorists, you will deny it, because you are not living the reality...

Dude! You are making yourself look like a fool :lol:

Don't tell me these are Al-Qaida too. :lol:
of course they might have treated couple citizens in order to cover up their treatment for terrorists... even Israeli media admit they did treat terrorists...

http://www.jta.org/2013/02/17/news-...rian-rebels-being-treated-in-israeli-hospital

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...ls-taken-to-israeli-hospital.premium-1.503880

http://www.timesofisrael.com/we-have-no-beef-with-israel-syrian-islamist-rebel-group-says/

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2013/0705/In-Israel-doctors-quietly-treat-injured-Syrians

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23683/Default.aspx

again .. do some research...

@Syrian Lion

That is Haaretz

IDF forces gave medical assistance on Saturday to seven injured Syrian nationals near the border in Israel's north. The men, who are likely rebels wounded by pro-Assad forces, were then taken to a Safed hospital for further treatment.

What a pathological liar.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at this "news"...what a BS..Whats next? Mossad, giving military training to Taliban?(Looking at this thread, i am sure some people would buy that crap too) Get real people

if you did read the sources and watched the videos, you will see all of those.. however you didn't and most of these sources I gave are not even Syrian, you must be really naive... again.. all you have to do is some research.... I'm sure even if AKP admitted that they support terrorists, you will deny it, because you are not living the reality...

Dude do you know what an evidence is?
If you take news and some documents with unknown autors as evidence then there you go.

Turkish army opens mortar fire at al Qaeda positions in Syria - FOCUS Information Agency

Standard Digital News - Kenya : Al Shabaab had claimed the raid was by British and Turkish forces

INTERNATIONAL - Somalia to cooperate with Turkey on counterterrorism: Somali PM

Al Shabaab claim attack on Turkish mission in Somalia, three dead | Reuters

2003 Istanbul bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey investigates possible al Qaeda link in U.S. Consulate attack

Reports claim Al Nusrah Front members in Turkey were planning sarin gas attacks - Threat Matrix
(Antiterror operation made by Turkish police)

Turkish mission attack may be al-Qaeda's message to Turkey - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news
(Goverment friendly paper)

Unlike your sources these events really happened, its not just a word document presented as ''evidence''.

Your problem is, you get angry because everybody saw that this ''Turkey-AQ'' BS is not true and your accusations against us are just lies.
We are not responsible for the misery in your country.

I'm sure even if AKP admitted that they support terrorists, you will deny it, because you are not living the reality...

No further discussions needed if you wanna go personally. :coffee:

Dude do you know what an evidence is?
If you take news and some documents with unknown autors as evidence then there you go.

Turkish army opens mortar fire at al Qaeda positions in Syria - FOCUS Information Agency

Standard Digital News - Kenya : Al Shabaab had claimed the raid was by British and Turkish forces

INTERNATIONAL - Somalia to cooperate with Turkey on counterterrorism: Somali PM

Al Shabaab claim attack on Turkish mission in Somalia, three dead | Reuters

2003 Istanbul bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey investigates possible al Qaeda link in U.S. Consulate attack

Reports claim Al Nusrah Front members in Turkey were planning sarin gas attacks - Threat Matrix
(Antiterror operation made by Turkish police)

Turkish mission attack may be al-Qaeda's message to Turkey - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news
(Goverment friendly paper)

Unlike your sources these events really happened, its not just a word document presented as ''evidence''.

Your problem is, you get angry because everybody saw that this ''Turkey-AQ'' BS is not true and your accusations against us are just lies.
We are not responsible for the misery in your country.

No further discussions needed if you wanna go personally. :coffee:

Turkey opened its soil for terrorists, training camps, shelter, and safe haven for terrorists IS IN TURKEY... so I don't even know what you are trying to prove by saying Turkey fired at Alqaeda ? Turkey is trying to play clean role by attacking Alqaeda ONCE... and at night they give them passage... can you tell me how did all those foreign terrorists came to Syria? they came through Turkey..

Many terrorists fly to Turkey to enter Syria...

a sample of how terrorists go to Turkey to enter Syria... this Tunisian family stop their son in Turkey before he goes to Syria
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/239853-tunisian-family-save-their-son-death.html
and if you want to read more about it...

Turkey Facilitates Relocation of Al Qaeda Terrorists from Northern Pakistan to Syria | Global Research

And NY Times talks about how CIA transfer weapons to terrorists in Turkey..

0325-web-AIRLIFT.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...st/an-arms-pipeline-to-the-syrian-rebels.html

This is the description of your source.

Globalresearch.ca - RationalWiki

Globalresearch.ca (also under the domain name globalresearch.org) may best be described as a left-wing equivalent to WingNutDaily. It is the website of the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), founded by Michel Chossudovsky. The website describes itself as an "independent research and media organization." Globalresearch.ca takes pride in being a reliable "alternative news" source serving as a major repository of a broad range of "news articles, in-depth reports and analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media" (such as the New World Order). Its politico-economic stance is strongly anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-militarist, "internationalist but anti-globalization." Its view of science, the economy and geopolitics seems to be broadly conspiracist.

Many of globalresearch.ca's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, but the site has a strong undercurrent of reality warping and bullshit throughout its pages.

Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, globalresearch.ca mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.

The prevalent conspiracist strand relates to global power-elites (primarily governments and corporations) and their New World Order. Specific featured conspiracy theories include those addressing 9/11, vaccines, genetic modification, Zionism, HAARP, global warming, and David Kelly. Analyses of these issues tend follow the lines of the site's political biases.

Apparently, contributors to globalresearch.ca consider information sourced from anyone who seems aligned to their ideology as reliable; during the 2011 Libyan civil war the site was an apologist for Muammar al-Gaddafi, reproducing his propaganda and painting him as a paragon of a modern leader.

Yeah nice source you got there. :coffee:

here you go, you forgot to look at the other two, since they don't fit your agenda

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...st/an-arms-pipeline-to-the-syrian-rebels.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/239853-tunisian-family-save-their-son-death.html

:disagree:

and your source is also dumb, from rationalwiki ... how is that even credible

Sources: Plane spotters in Cyprus and Turkey; regional air traffic control officials; Hugh Griffiths of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
Yeah ok. :omghaha:

2. I dont see any govermental involvement there. :coffee:

3. Seems more credible than yours, since it has rational explanations to stupid conspiracy theorys like Chemtrails and HAARP.

Yeah ok. :omghaha:

2. I dont see any govermental invovement there. :coffee:

3. Seems more credible than yours, since it has rational explanations to stupid conspiracy theorys like Chem trails and HAARP.
that is the NY Times... and now you are calling an unreliable source and comparing with your source rational wiki?? you serious?? alright then, and let me finish the soruce list for you, because you ignored them,

Sources: Plane spotters in Cyprus and Turkey; regional air traffic control officials; Hugh Griffiths of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute

and those source are just used to show flight path... it is not used for information... here is the original source

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...ft-to-syrian-rebels-expands-with-cia-aid.html

2. how did that terrorists enter Turkey? plus he was going to Syria through Turkey, the government involve is by letting them pass... Turkey AKP government left the Turkish border open for terrorists... terrorists walk back and forth without any restriction...

Its no secret Turkey is deliberately letting their territory be used for hosting and training of rebels/terrorists. With weapons flowing in from Qatar in airliners. ErDOGan must know what a failure this has been and horrific mistake he has done. Turkey is now exposed to new security dilemmas/threats, not to mention a now bad relations with Syrian government, that is not going anywhere.

Probably the worst strategic miscalculation in the history of modern Turkey. You are no longer seen as a mediator.
"Zero problems" my a.ss

Back
Top Bottom