What's new

Israel Treats 100+ Wounded al-Qaeda Militants

Look, i have no time im going out, post your ''Turkey is supportinng AQ'' evindence and we will talk later, ok?

I already posted a thread about it. HRW latest report. Read it. It openly says you treated Al Qaeda members at your hospitals and that you let them cross that boarder armed and trained.

I already posted a thread about it. HRW latest report. Read it. It openly says you treated Al Qaeda members at your hospitals and that you let them cross that boarder armed and trained.

I dont wanna search for hours, it was a simple request, post me your ''Evindeces'' where it specificly says ''Turkey helped Al-Qaeda''.
Otherwise stop interpreting things your way, go to the corner, and think about your nonsense.

Israel don't treats these terrorists israel don't support such groups to harm the syrian people

I dont wanna search for hours, it was a simple request, post me your ''Evindeces'' where it specificly says ''Turkey helped Al-Qaeda''.
Otherwise stop interpreting things your way, go to the corner, and think about your nonsense.

Listen, HRW is not a political entity, they can not claim that what Turkey supports or not. It is not up to them to be the judge of that. However, they can tell us what is happening on the ground, and from there on, we as political beings can ask ourselves if it is a sign of support or not. Here are some examples, then you can ask yourself if it is a sign of support or a sign of aggression.

Governments should also not permit the use of their national territory for shipment of arms, ammunition, and other materiel to these groups, Human Rights Watch said. According to Syrian security officials, media reports, Western diplomats, and observations by journalists and humanitarian workers, foreign fighters in these groups enter Syria from Turkey, from which they also smuggle their weapons and obtain money and other supplies, and to which they retreat for medical treatment.

Turkey should increase border patrols and prevent the entry of fighters and arms for groups credibly implicated in systematic human rights violations. Turkey should also investigate and prosecute, under the principle of universal jurisdiction and in accordance with national laws, anyone in Turkey suspected of committing, being complicit in, or having command responsibility for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Universal jurisdiction laws also are a key backstop against impunity for heinous abuses, especially when no other viable justice options exist, Human Rights Watch said. Countries, such as Turkey should investigate people credibly linked to atrocities in Syria and avoid being a safe haven for human rights abusers.

As you can see, they do not and can not explicitly and literally announce that Turkey supports these Al Qaeda groups, but it is pretty clear what they are trying to convey to us.

Do not reply to me if you are going to make this into a war of intepretion. Anybody on these forums can read the report for themselves and ask themselves whether these indications are an indication of support or not.

Syria: Executions, Hostage Taking by Rebels | Human Rights Watch

It just says that rebels are getting medical treatment, that doesnt mean goverment gives specifically to terrorists medical treatment, since every syrian can go in a hospital in Turkey and get free medical treatment, nobody ask you if you are terrorist or not.

In the end this reporst says that these rebels are using Turkey to get supplys but it doesnt say ''Turkey helps them''.

Also there is a difference between ''Rebells'' and AQ since they butcher eachother.

It just says that rebels are getting medical treatment, that doesnt mean goverment gives specifically to terrorists medical treatment, since every syrian can go in a hospital in Turkey and get free medical treatment, nobody ask you if you are terrorist or not.

In the end this reporst says that these rebels are using Turkey to get supplys but it doesnt say ''Turkey helps them''.

Also there is a difference between ''Rebells'' and AQ since they butcher eachother.

The report specifically mentions the people that had '' violated human rights/ killed 190 civilians'' that were getting treatment at the hospitals. Those people are not ordinary FSA rebels, they are people from Al Qaeda linked groups such as Al Nusra. I am sure Turkish authorities and security forces can distinguish between aiding ordinary people or Al Qaeda linked ''terrorists''

The report specifically mentions the people that had '' violated human rights/ killed 190 civilians'' that were getting treatment at the hospitals. Those people are not ordinary FSA rebels, they are people from Al Qaeda linked groups such as Al Nusra. I am sure Turkish authorities and security forces can distinguish between aiding ordinary people or Al Qaeda linked ''terrorists''

I would like to see that part.

I would like to see that part.

Just read the report man. It is not talking about the broader FSA. It is mentioning these groups;

However, five groups that were the key fund-raisers, organizers, and executors of the attacks were clearly present from the outset of the operation on August 4: Ahrar al-Sham, Islamic State of Iraq and Sham, Jabhat al-Nusra, Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar, and Suquor al-Izz. Human Rights Watch concluded through multiple interviews, the on-site investigation, and a review of opposition statements and videos that these five armed groups are responsible for specific incidents that amount to war crimes.

Just read the report man. It is not talking about the broader FSA. It is mentioning these groups;

I know that these groups are responsible for multiple war crimes...

But theres still no ''evidence'' for Turkish support of AQ or another group...

You better check out all of these sources, don't just pick one and comment about it... because they are related and connect to each other...

plus much more... all you have to do is some research...

I looked on all sources you gave, they are all syrian propaganda, turkish oppositional news papers, and western anti turkish news agencys. Nice sources you got there. ;)

Next time, try to post some pictures of these camps, trucks full of weapons, official documents an not some empty death certificates.
Everyone can claim whatever he wants, your sources just made news of this things without givin references.

But i saw this on one of your sources.
We contacted NATO officials in Brussels, Belguim who refused "official comment" on Turkey's blatant violations of the Geneva Conventions, calling the reports "baseless and unsubstantiated."

What do you expect? A blue diamond or something :lol:?

I looked on all sources you gave, they are all syrian propaganda, turkish oppositional news papers, and western anti turkish news agencys. Nice sources you got there. ;)

Next time, try to post some pictures of these camps, trucks full of weapons, official documents an not some empty death certificates.
Everyone can claim whatever he wants, your sources just made news of this things without givin references.

But i saw this on one of your sources.

Back
Top Bottom