What's new

Israel Treats 100+ Wounded al-Qaeda Militants

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
This two-part report from Lebanese al-Mayadeen TV discusses in its first part how 106 wounded militants from Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Qaeda in Syria) are currently being treated at Nahariya Hospital close to Acre in northern Israel. The wounded militants are first moved to a specific location close to the Syrian-Israeli border in the Golan, and they get then transported to the hospital via ambulances that belong to the Israeli Army while being heavily guarded.

The second part of the report discusses how Syrian Christians are increasingly being targeted by hardline Jihadist militants in a war that has become more and more sectarian in nature. This is forcing many Christians to immigrate to Europe, where many European countries are facilitating their immigration.

They don't treat syrian civilians, or only 1 or 2 for the cameras.

Turkey treats Al Qaeda militants on the other side of the border. Looks like Turkey and Israel finally found some mutual interests :)

So sad what is happening to Christians in Syria. They are some of the most ancient Christian communities in the world.
If Syria stabilizes, I hope they return.

So sad what is happening to Christians in Syria. They are some of the most ancient Christian communities in the world.
If Syria stabilizes, I hope they return.

as a syrian catholic myself most of christians from kerala/india have deep regards to syrian missionaries as they were the ones who brought christianity to my region at that time christians were majority now they are suffering

I do not doubt that. On one hand you treat them, on the other you bomb them. It is just typical Turkish government hypocrisy mate. No hard feelings. Go and read HRW latest report.

Umm yeah.. as if treating and then bombing has any benefit for the goverment... :omghaha:

It seems that to condemn Israel there is no need for evidence.
What we know is that Israel treats some Syrian wounded, most of which are just coming/brought by family to the border asking for help.
Of course to the pathological liars of this forum siting credible sources and making logical arguments is blasphemy.

Said Jabt al Nosra terrorists:

1560053-5.jpg

REUTERS0SYR03_SYRIA-CRISIS-MINISTER_0319_11556846_wa.jpg

1806550252.jpg

Yeah and still no evidence of ''suppoting AQ'' :coffee:

Haha, come on. The only evidence you would accept is AKP admitting it themselves. Even HRW says it. What else do you want? Do you want them to come out openly and wave an Al Qaeda flag?

Haha, come on. The only evidence you would accept is AKP admitting it themselves. Even HRW says it. What else do you want? Do you want them to come out openly and wave an Al Qaeda flag?

Look, i have no time im going out, post your ''Turkey is supportinng AQ'' evindence and we will talk later, ok?

Back
Top Bottom