What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

PoPupwindow.aspx

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

epaper

As far as I know, Bengalis get that kind of service from Bangladeshis.

When turkey is chastising israel for the Mavi Marmara incident you indians call that 'licking Arab balls', a service which is best given by Mumbai showgirls. Now, you bring Bangladeshis in this for you have no reasonable reply. I pity your intellectual shortcomings.

When turkey is chastising israel for the Mavi Marmara incident you indians call that 'licking Arab balls', a service which is best given by Mumbai showgirls. Now, you bring Bangladeshis in this for you have no reasonable reply. I pity your intellectual shortcomings.

The population of CSWs in Sonagachi constitutes of Nepalese, Indians and Bangladeshis. Most of them in the age group of 16 – 25 are trafficked into prostitution by their family, relatives or boyfriends.

Many of the girls, who come from areas near the Bangladesh border said that their husbands and in-laws knew what they did but didn’t have any objection since they are the only earning members of the family. Their husbands are mostly too lazy to work. So they send their wives forcefully. Moreover, they are tortured if they show unwillingness to give money for their alcohol.:lol:

Plight of prostitutes in Kolkata

The population of CSWs in Sonagachi constitutes of Nepalese, Indians and Bangladeshis. Most of them in the age group of 16 – 25 are trafficked into prostitution by their family, relatives or boyfriends.

Many of the girls, who come from areas near the Bangladesh border said that their husbands and in-laws knew what they did but didn’t have any objection since they are the only earning members of the family. Their husbands are mostly too lazy to work. So they send their wives forcefully. Moreover, they are tortured if they show unwillingness to give money for their alcohol.:lol:

After a read this i just think these people are hindu no doubt !!!

The palestinian homeland is jordan.
Is that possible you stop to say non sense words
where did you see that only Jordan land was arab?
these palestinians lands where lived jews and muslims became an israeli state. could they live there in one state or not?
there are many points to discuss
but to cme like this and write this non sense "jordan is the only arab land" ...

anyway i like so much Turkey so it is painful to see this happening:
Erdogan should be smarter and stop provocation
Lieberman this stupid guy should use his mind :
about PKK it is a terrorist group
about Armenians... i remember on sunday it was a special program in France about Aznavour, the Armenian-French singer, and Aznavour said he loved Turkey and appreciated the people there
Why the f..k Lieberman want to make a hell ??? it is better improve in the good directin but this guy , like Erdogan, just wants to make the situation worst

Trmhmt what is your problem with hindus are they not humans?if you have problem with any member then you should report his post to mods but dont abuse all people because they are hindus.

first message here,

as a Turkish citizen, i think we had enough of EU, USA etc. etc.

If you're looking other side, as economical facts, both of them dying. EU is lack of resources, even Apple has more money than USA..

In israel problem, i'm pretty sure that EU and usa will create problems, yesterday usa announced that he will refuse Palestinian's state status in UN. People have woke up and they shaked thrones of their tyrans.

usa is about to choose, they have to stop thinking that israel ruling the middle-east. They have to make a choice between turkey and israel, they will choose israel, the country which surrounded by enemies, cut relations between all middle-east, stuck in their 'temporary' lands, or turkey which is augmenting their relations between middle-eastern peoples, also has a growing economy.

We all know that eu, and his daddy usa, will choose israel, from now on, turkey should consider their relations with these dying breed. Turkey must upgrade it's relations with, India, Pakistan, China and Russia, shortly countries which are growing fast right now. We have to think the future, we have to get rid of these old men.

We already acted against israel, it shouldn't be hard to act it's parents.

Now, what that has to do with this topic? You're totally lost and I'm not surprised.

Trmhmt what is your problem with hindus are they not humans?if you have problem with any member then you should report his post to mods but dont abuse all people because they are hindus.

Are the Palestinians humans to you? Most probably not or else you indians would not have supported israel over the Mavi Marmara which was carrying medicines, not weapons, for the Palestinians.

I think this kind of soft pressure against Israel is necessary.

If we dont speak and act now, in a few decades the colonization of West Bank by radical Jewish settlers will make any idea of independent Palestinian state obsolete.

first message here,

as a Turkish citizen, i think we had enough of EU, USA etc. etc.

If you're looking other side, as economical facts, both of them dying. EU is lack of resources, even Apple has more money than USA..

In israel problem, i'm pretty sure that EU and usa will create problems, yesterday usa announced that he will refuse Palestinian's state status in UN. People have woke up and they shaked thrones of their tyrans.

usa is about to choose, they have to stop thinking that israel ruling the middle-east. They have to make a choice between turkey and israel, they will choose israel, the country which surrounded by enemies, cut relations between all middle-east, stuck in their 'temporary' lands, or turkey which is augmenting their relations between middle-eastern peoples, also has a growing economy.

We all know that eu, and his daddy usa, will choose israel, from now on, turkey should consider their relations with these dying breed. Turkey must upgrade it's relations with, India, Pakistan, China and Russia, shortly countries which are growing fast right now. We have to think the future, we have to get rid of these old men.

We already acted against israel, it shouldn't be hard to act it's parents.

It is a wise decision on the part of Turkey. I request our Turkish brothers not to support the Muslim extremists in China, China is a big friend of the Muslim World and CIA wants to destroy that by inciting extremism among the Muslim population.

It is a wise decision on the part of Turkey. I request our Turkish brothers not to support the Muslim extremists in China, China is a big friend of the Muslim World and CIA wants to destroy that by inciting extremism among the Muslim population.
Muslim extremists in China, unlike the freedom fighters in Palestine. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom