What's new

Israel, threat to world peace: German Nobel laureate Grass

What racist, ignorant and bigoted remarks.
How can you support attaching these labels? The only one that I can see sticking a little is the "bigoted" part. My remarks are meant as a fair summary of the writers I linked to. If you can show otherwise or that they are somehow mistaken I'd be glad to take back my comments.

Hitlers mother was Austrian Catholic woman from some village. Where from you took the Jewish thing?
Sir! So many jews they pretend to be christians wherever they see the influence of the Christians....However I read in some magazine some years ago cuz there was an article on his autobiography......I guess his dad was Catholic . His dad didn't treat his mom right and left her for some other lady so she took care of him on her own ...none of the Jew relatives of her mom helped her when she was in dire need that was the motivation behind his hate against the Jews I guess.......:smokin:

How can you support attaching these labels? The only one that I can see sticking a little is the "bigoted" part. My remarks are meant as a fair summary of the writers I linked to. If you can show otherwise or that they are somehow mistaken I'd be glad to take back my comments.

Well, at least you agreed to being bigoted.

Racist - If I were to say that Americans are more prone to blow people up cowardly, then say the Russians are, then I would be called on for racism.

Ignorant - You lacked knowledge, or awareness about what you were talking about during those racist marks.

Well, at least you agreed to being bigoted.
No, but I can see that one could characterize my summary statements that way.

Racist - If I were to say that Americans are more prone to blow people up cowardly, then say the Russians are, then I would be called on for racism.
Not from me.

Woah.. 5 pages worth of comments after inferencing from a Nazi's comments on Jews... interesting. :coffee:

The people who took these Palestinian lands and called them their own, have represented a threat to every known great civilisation that have existed and were punished in mass that many times.
They are contained today by the same powers who are supposedly protecting them, and used by them for some mutual interest.
So today, they are occupiers in a sense of continuum or as a false flag of the true occupiers, which shows again their duplicity, since in reality no one will tolerate their deeds in financial mischief around the world without getting a good share of the illicit profits.
The laws of the mind are immutable and merciless and they will suffer again, till they give up their unethical behaviour and condonable deeds.
This time or another, they will have to learn about those laws and stop fooling themselves and trying to fool others, hopefully one day they will change their behaviour by educating their kids in good deeds and honest ways of living, to be in harmony with themselves and with others.
Otherwise we might just witness other wars and destructions, by them, for them or because of them as usual.

The people who took these Palestinian lands and called them their own, have represented a threat to every know great civilisation that have existed and were punished in mass that many times.
They are contained today by the same powers who are supposedly protecting them, and used by them for some mutual interest.
So today, they are occupiers in a sense of continuum or as a false flag of the true occupiers, which shows again their duplicity, since in reality no one will tolerate their deeds in financial mischief around the world without getting a good share of the illicit profits.
The laws of the mind are immutable and merciless and they will suffer again, till they give up their unethical behaviour and condonable deeds.
This time or another, they will have to learn about those laws and stop fooling themselves and trying to fool others, hopefully one day they will change their behaviour by educating their kids in good deeds and honest ways of living, to be in harmony with themselves and with others.
Otherwise we might just witness other wars and destructions, by them, for them or because of them as usual.

A lot of senseless anti-Semite drivel. If you lived in Nazi Germany, you would progress well in the Nazi party or in the SS. Maybe you might had the chance to direct a death camp.

Too bad you were born too late.

A lot of senseless anti-Semite drivel. If you lived in Nazi Germany, you would progress well in the Nazi party or in the SS. Maybe you might had the chance to direct a death camp.

Too bad you were born too late.

"You're an anti-Semite" sings the zionazi troll!

Sir! So many jews they pretend to be christians wherever they see the influence of the Christians....However I read in some magazine some years ago cuz there was an article on his autobiography......I guess his dad was Catholic . His dad didn't treat his mom right and left her for some other lady so she took care of him on her own ...none of the Jew relatives of her mom helped her when she was in dire need that was the motivation behind his hate against the Jews I guess.......:smokin:
I think u are a radical Jew who pretents to be a Muslim and posts stupid messages on forum in order to discredit Muslim people.

Anyhow, I suggest to make a poll. Who personally feels threatened by Israel here :D

I feel sorry to see so much hatred here. Considering the facts that Islam, Judaism and Christianity all are abrahamic religions with common roots.

They've been killing one another senselessly for the past 1500 years.... despite sharing similar scriptures, all being monotheist "peoples of the book", and even having common prophets....

It's truly maddening.

It is truly maddening, because Jews and Christians played with the scriptures to suite their cultures to a point where the prophet Jesus a.s became god himself, and Jews would accept nothing else than to see and talk to God himself.

The Muslims have conserved the original message as a universal one, thus the conflict was generated.
Islam pre-dates both Christianity and Judaism by clinging to Abraham religion of Islam, and post-date them as well, so it is in a perfect position to know that they have counterfeited religion to their likings, on/by purpose or out of ignorance.
In everyday life, when a liar, a thief or a criminal is confronted with evidence, he tends to get on the offensive and will attack, sometimes even the police or a judge!

Hope you understand now the cause of those wars and the ongoing conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom