What's new

Israel: The most isolated nation on earth

mmm...not bad.

Is Israel the most isolated nation in the world? In my opinion, not "the most". That's just overkill. If you are talking about its Arab neighbors and pretty much, most of the Muslim World - yes, Israel is isolated in that perspective.

But if you take into account the world as a whole - :no: It maintains diplomatic relations with many countries, and the closest ally of the US. However, just because the countries that have relations with Israel, does not mean they all agree with Israel's ridiculous policies against the Palestinians.

Israel is part of the global community - literally.

And as far as the US is concerned, they'd never dare to oppose Jewish interests. Doing so would be national suicide.

Most isolated nation on earth?!! I don't think so- support from the most powerful (US) and second most populous (India), I don't think this is anything other than BS.

I'd easily argue Pakistan is the most isolated and is getting more so with every day that passes.

Most isolated nation on earth?!! I don't think so- support from the most powerful (US) and second most populous (India), I don't think this is anything other than BS.

I'd easily argue Pakistan is the most isolated and is getting more so with every day that passes.

Not the most Isolated..Somalia and Sudan also are in that group..So we can say Pakistan is one of the most isolated...

This is what the Israeli help was during the Kargil war -

Nope during the start of the war we did not have LGB technology and we were shooting at the Mujaheddin holed in the mountains blindly without affecting them.The retrofitted Migs were of no use with the dumb bombs and IIRC one Mi 17 and a Mig 23 were shot down. We requested the LGB guidance kit from the French for the Jags and Mirages which were refused for some unknown reasons. Also without proper aerial recon the arty was not as effectiveand the casualties were mounting. It was at this time Israel stepped in with its LGB guidance kits, helped us retrofit it quickly and turned the Mirages into the beasts that they were for the rest of the war. And it was the advent of the Israeli Uavs which helped the arty regiments pin point the locations and kick a**. And hey did I mention their offer of real time satellite data sharing from their Ofeq spysats which helped our planners know where the rats are hiding exactly and helped reduce casualties on our side...?

Selling buying weapons is no more a secret in the world. I hope you will understand that secret.

Buying weapons is not the secret...but WHAT weapons we buy is the secret ;)

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war?

Selling buying weapons is no more a secret in the world. I hope you will understand that secret.

'
We do have a defence relationship with India, which is no secret. What is secret is what the defence relationship is? And with all due respect, the secret part will remain secret,' he said in the interview to Outlook weekly magazine

I am sure, there must be some secret. May be some secret weapons which was never disclosed :tup:

It's isolated for Pakistani not for us. because of

ibjhas.jpg

What an absurd title...

North Korea (since ONLY China reluctantly supports it) is a much more serious contender for that title, if it can be applied to any nation sensibly..

However absolutes are problematic since it depends if you count the countries or weigh their geopolitical relevance.

Except for the Muslim world Israel is not "isolated" at all.

North American, European, many South American and even Asian countries all have good or very good relations with Israel.
Now this recent development is seen as difficult by many of Israels friends as well, but that does not call into question the generally good relationship.

See Foreign relations of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for some refreshing reality..

indian masses have shown lowest poll results in favour of Palestine state from all over the world. that is just 24% in favour. and I think this is too because of minorities voting in polls...

clearly shows their general state of mind....

It seems bharatis are in a widespread state of delusion at the moment. Only a few countries (namely US and a few other western countries) are currently opposing this bid. Time to get the head out of the sand for the bharatis.

indian masses have shown lowest poll results in favour of Palestine state from all over the world. that is just 24% in favour. and I think this is too because of minorities voting in polls...

clearly shows their general state of mind....

I know you have tough time framing the question but I think right sentence should be this: That shows their "opinion". Is there a reason why Indians should give 2 cents about Palestine as for as your opinion is concerned? It is not the only humanitarian crisis in the world and I have never seen you losing sleep our say Somalia food crisis where millions are starving to death? Oh wait, there are no Jews in Somalia.

I know you have tough time framing the question but I think right sentence should be this: That shows their "opinion". Is there a reason why Indians should give 2 cents about Palestine as for as your opinion is concerned? It is not the only humanitarian crisis in the world and I have never seen you losing sleep our say Somalia food crisis where millions are starving to death? Oh wait, there are no Jews in Somalia.

this is the mindset I was talking about... to be morally on the side of the weak, then to be against them are two entirely different things...

Whether israel isolated or not they are doing well than many of not so isolated countries.

If israel is isolated than what about north korea and iran ?

Back
Top Bottom