What's new

Israel successfully test-fires a new long-range ballistic missile.

Pakistan has got some serious swag, both Bhaarat and Israel are covered,not to forget we are arming our Saudi Friends with ballistic missiles....and helping Turkey too. :drag:

Check this video from 2:25 onwards.

@yzd khaifa @Mosamania

1. So what??? :what:

2. Why bring off topic India into this thread?? :cheesy:

3. I was just answering taimi's question about the distance of pakistan and Indonesia from Israel.

4. India is a real friend of Saudi Arabia and Turkey. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solomon2 Justify 5000 KM ballistic missile in Israel inventory?
M92Xp7.png

h645AC44C

31296692.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have heard rumours for a while that Pakistan is also working on long range missiles. Any news or updates on this?

Iran test fires a 200 km range missile, it goes to almost every single news website, newspaper and tv channel.
Israel tests a 5,000 km range missile, and this is what we see. That's what 'Mainstream Media' means.

If Uganda makes a Fighter Jet It's a News

If America Makes a Fighter Jet It's just a note

Congrats to Israel. But they already have a 11000 Km range capability with their Jericho-III missiles.

This news doesn't bode well for hostile countries to Israel.

Probably because Israel likes to keep these things low profile as much as possible.

It's hardly something to be proud off, as it'll just make Israel's neighbors (not to mention the world) even more nervous and suspicious of Israel. The question "why does Israel need an Long range ballistic missile?" will be raised.

Still, the ever vigilant guardian of Israel will probably put an end to the questions before they become a big issue.

A missile launch that could well be seen from neighbour countries simply cannot be kept low profile.

Israeli MOD immediately released a statement which meaning was that a ballistic missile test took place.

But, anyway, those who became nervous about it - should be nervous about it.

This one seems "Pakistan" specific. No worries.

Can someone explain why Israel needs a 5,000+ / 10,000+ ballistic missile, when all the countries which are hostile to it are much nearby in the 1000Km radius.

The point is, Mr Israel lover, U.S is not scared the hell from Uganda and its 'fighter jets' , which is not the case for Israel and Iran.

Next time, use a less-ridiculous example.

You missed my Point

Israel is Technologically Advanced where Tehran is most advanced in spreading Propaganda's

This gets no attention on the media, why? Range over 11,000 km and no country seems concerned. That's fishy, like others have said, justify the range and it seems like a warning to Russia to me too.

What I want to know is what are neighboring nations and nations within this ranges response to this test firing? I'm a lot more suspicious of Israel than Iran since Israel always seems to be above the law.

If the Holy land is under attack, all hell will break loose. Even if it meant to self-destruct ourselves.
Pakistan has got some serious swag, both Bhaarat and Israel are covered,not to forget we are arming our Saudi Friends with ballistic missiles....and helping Turkey too. :drag:

Check this video from 2:25 onwards.

The point is, Mr Israel lover, U.S is not scared the hell from Uganda and its 'fighter jets' , which is not the case for Israel and Iran.

Next time, use a less-ridiculous example.

Iran isn't been looked upon as a mediocre player on world stage.

Iran test fires a 200 km range missile, it goes to almost every single news website, newspaper and tv channel.
Israel tests a 5,000 km range missile, and this is what we see. That's what 'Mainstream Media' means.

There are separate standards for the Zionist State. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom