What's new

Israel successfully test-fires a new long-range ballistic missile.

If check the pages of history , Israel always been destroyed by Western Christians. They been expelled by White Europe and dump them on Arab land. West is much more hostile toward Israel then Muslim nations. They did their job very efficiently after second world war. So, the threat remain will come from Europe. Its common perception among Chrisitans, that Jesus was killed by the jews. Which shows a deep and concrete foundation of hate between these two religion group.
In early days of Israeli state , their famous leader Moshe Dayan said, Jews can live and survive with only Muslims.

Can someone explain why Israel needs a 5,000+ / 10,000+ ballistic missile, when all the countries which are hostile to it are much nearby in the 1000Km radius.

so that any misadventurous steps against Israel by the supporters of its enemies during the conflicts can be kept in check..

Excuse me please? @Pakistanisage and myself were referring to how dreadful Iran is being looked upon that's all. The whole thing about Iran came earlier as well.

You're so annoying, everywhere you post all I see is Iran, Iran, Iran. Go take your whining about Iran elsewhere. This thread is specifically about the Israeli missile threat. Don't try derailing the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're so annoying, everywhere you post all I see is Iran, Iran, Iran. Go take your whining about Iran elsewhere. This thread is specifically about the Israeli missile threat. Don't try derailing the thread.

Dude, like I said, I wasn't the one who brought Iran in, I would appreciate not being harassed by anyone here.

@Solomon2 Justify 5000 KM ballistic missile in Israel inventory?

First of all the numbers people are throwing around are just random figures.
I have no clue why people here are throwing numbers like 7k and 11k. I am not saying that they cannot be true but I know of no evidence of those figures.

All we can tell is by how far Israel actually tested their missiles in reality, which has never been for such long distances.

In any case even if Israel has missiles that can hit 5k/7k distance targets with 1 ton payload, one can increase the payload but this comes at the price of lower distance. So perhaps those missiles are designed with shorter distances and larger payloads in mind? Something like the distances for which those missiles were actually tested.
If some newspapers claimed Iran has missiles for 7k distance would you just accept is as blindly or ask for a demonstration? I thought so.

In any case the test was of a rocket system, Israel has rocket systems that can reach long distances as part of it's satellite delivery vehicle the missile Shavit project, perhaps it was just part of this project?

A few extra points:
*as mentioned before a higher max range means it reaches higher altitude so it's speed on the final course is higher and it is much harder to intercept.
*firing ballistic missiles at their top range hurts their accuracy they are usually shot to shorter distances, which means that at 5k range it is comfortable to hit Iran.

If check the pages of history , Israel always been destroyed by Western Christians. They been expelled by White Europe and dump them on Arab land. West is much more hostile toward Israel then Muslim nations. They did their job very efficiently after second world war. So, the threat remain will come from Europe. Its common perception among Chrisitans, that Jesus was killed by the jews. Which shows a deep and concrete foundation of hate between these two religion group.
In early days of Israeli state , their famous leader Moshe Dayan said, Jews can live and survive with only Muslims.

The fact is that Christians are also suffering in Palestine, which has always been a holy place for them... But for some unknown (..!!) reasons, these things are never highlighted... Always it is seen as a Muslim-Jews conflict...

The fact is that Christians are also suffering in Palestine, which has always been a holy place for them... But for some unknown (..!!) reasons, these things are never highlighted... Always it is seen as a Muslim-Jews conflict...

He was talking about the Western Christians, in fact they don't give a sh1t about the Christians in Middle East.

A missile launch that could well be seen from neighbour countries simply cannot be kept low profile.

Israeli MOD immediately released a statement which meaning was that a ballistic missile test took place.

But, anyway, those who became nervous about it - should be nervous about it.

I meant as little media coverage as possible.

He was talking about the Western Christians, in fact they don't give a sh1t about the Christians in Middle East.

It depends on which Christians you are talking about. Pro-Israeli Christians, like Bush and Cheney only forward Zionists agendas.

Be careful, @Pakistanisage will label you a evil Iranian Shia for having said the above.

so that any misadventurous steps against Israel by the supporters of its enemies during the conflicts can be kept in check..

Israel has no enemies outside of the ME and any potential enemies outside SA.

So again, why does israel need a long range missile with 10,000+ km range?

This thread isn't about Iran. Stop talking about Iran. This is about an Israeli threat.

Apparently, @Pakistanisage and his Saudi compatriots have a Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with regards to Iran and Shia's in general.

The thread will be about one topic and they will drag Shia and Iran into the thread.

BTW, they probably consider you a Shia now.

Dude, like I said, I wasn't the one who brought Iran in, I would appreciate not being harassed by anyone here.
What's with you two? :angry:

Israel has a suicidal policy of dragging the whole world down with it in the event that it gets overwhelmed by its adversaries.

Says you and a bunch of journalists, who cares about truth and evidence when it comes to hating Israel, that's something you like to do blindly.

By testing missiles of extremely long ranges and that are capable of carrying 1 tone warheads of any type including WMD's

Israel has no enemies outside of the ME and any potential enemies outside SA.

So again, why does israel need a long range missile with 10,000+ km range?

Evidence that missiles for more than 4-5km range were tested please? oh I forgot, facts are not important if they are in the way of the popular pastime of blind hate.

israel has proven itself to be a terrorist religious fanatical state with the agenda of killing as many innocent people as possible before going down itself.

Sure, Israel is threatening to nuke the word, but oh, wait, Israel didn't admit to have nuclear weapons.
So according to you Israel is threatening to nuke the world, without admitting having nukes, without actually ever saying a threatening words against anyone which is not a clear enemy.

Israel is a religious fanatic only in your demented mind. In reality the seculars have won the current elections and the religious parties are not currently in government. There are movements to allow farther breach of the statues quo with the religious Jews about such issues as opening businesses in Sabbath, public transportation, etc. But you wouldn't know, nor care about any of these since you can sit and imagine your own little reality where Israel is the devil and responsible for all your and your people's troubles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom