What's new

Israel slams India's vote for UN Jerusalem resolution

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Israel slams India's vote for UN Jerusalem resolution
Israel protests India's vote for UN General Assembly resolution condemning American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Contact Editor
Arutz Sheva Staff, 28/12/17 22:13

771165.jpg

Narendra Modi
Adnan Abidi, Reuters
Israel has protested to the government of India over the Delhi government's support of the recent motion at the United Nations General Assembly calling for the cancellation of United States President Donald Trump's declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Maariv reported.

The protest comes two weeks ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's reciprocal visit to India after the visit of his counterpart Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, this past summer.

Israel's Foreign Ministry refused to comment.

On Twitter, Indian citizens fumed at their government's decision to vote against Israel, Mida reported. "This isn't why we voted for you," the site quoted one person as tweeting. "Don't expect help from Israel after you betrayed them," another Indian tweeted.

Times Now senior journalist Aditya Raj Kaul wrote, "In order to pacify the Arab nations, India voted against two of its closest allies...there's no logic in that."

Meanwhile, the Arab League drafted a proposal to block Israel's bid for a seat on the the UN Security Council, Bahrain's media outlet reported. A vote on the proposal will be held on Thursday, and Arab League states are expected to do everything possible to convince other countries not to allow Israel into the Security Council.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239949

Do you really think that modi is this dumb ? As a guy who lived under modis government for almost 20 years, Yoy uave no idea how clever this guy is. He have Brain of Brahmins, Might and Attitude of Kshatriya and Thirt of Bania.

Upper upper ka tamasha hai, under ki baat to sabko pata hai, Be it israel or America.

Ye BC sab aik baap ki najais aulaad hain.
Rothchild Zionist Scum.

Do you really think that modi is this dumb ? As a guy who lived under modis government for almost 20 years, Yoy uave no idea how clever this guy is. He have Brain of Brahmins, Might and Attitude of Kshatriya and Thirt of Bania.

Upper upper ka tamasha hai, under ki baat to sabko pata hai, Be it israel or America.

Modi is stupid...He just pretends to be smart. He is adventurist and will do blunder while being on one. I don't know why Bakhts get so impress with Feku and his "56 inch" ki chest.

Modi is stupid...He just pretends to be smart. He is adventurist and will do blunder while being on one. I don't know why Bakhts get so impress with Feku and his "56 inch" ki chest.
Have u ever visited gujarat ?

I have seen him changing my 3rd world shit hall township to worlds 21th fastest growing city anand 9th cleanest city in India.

Our per capita rose of something 900$ to 3000$ (yours is 1600) in his 3 tearms as CM. A resource poor state is providing ElectrElectricity to a resource rich state like zarkhand. We achieved many things under his rule. Including real metrk bus/BRTS that costs peanuts to ride , every toer 2 city have BRTS now.

Israel has nothing to offer. Only the defence tech that they developed from American tech and money.
And we pay big money to them for their tech. There's no charity involved.

Israel is a friend, but there's no need to bend over backwards to please them.
Indian foreign policy about Palestine will remain the same unless Israel develops cheap nuclear fusion tech or makes contact with skilled aliens.

All this Indo-Israeli brotherhood is crap made up by new age idiots who don't understand foreign affairs.
Your own interest first. Period.

But it'll all be good soon when everyone in the middle east makes peace with Isreal.

Last edited:
Have u ever visited gujarat ?

I have seen him changing my 3rd world shit hall township to worlds 21th fastest growing city anand 9th cleanest city in India.

Our per capita rose of something 900$ to 3000$ (yours is 1600) in his 3 tearms as CM. A resource poor state is providing ElectrElectricity to a resource rich state like zarkhand. We achieved many things under his rule. Including real metrk bus/BRTS that costs peanuts to ride , every toer 2 city have BRTS now.

Still...He may be a good administrator but it doesn't mean that he is capable of dealing with all threats Indian facing. He may have weaknesses as well which can be exploited...Specially when he soothes his crowd with 56 inch chest...

He is not brave. He pretends.

@ashok321

Still...He may be a good administrator but it doesn't mean that he is capable of dealing with all threats Indian facing. He may have weaknesses as well which can be exploited...Specially when he soothes his crowd with 56 inch chest...

@ashok321

@ashok321
Nobody is perfect. Modi is the only capable leader we have in India today His party won again 4th time Just a mobth ago in Gujarat election proves my point.

Nobody is perfect. Modi is the only capable leader we have in India today His party won again 4th time Just a mobth ago in Gujarat election proves my point.

He is from Gujarat so definitely Gujaratis will go opt for him. Bias is also a factor. As I said, he still lacks class.

Lets see whether Indians have made a correct choice or not.

All the best.

Gujarat lags behind many other states in human indices.
Some infrastructure in cities have improved just like all over India. GDP has risen just like all over India.
And all this done in an enviable political stability two decades.
Not an achievement.

Now get back to topic. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom