What's new

Israel’s Asian Option

Nothing is cheap about Israeli war. They've their problems like we have ours. For 4 decades we supported so-called Palestinian cause voting against Israel. What did Arab countries do to help us in kashmir issue? NOTHING! They continued voting against India and for Pakistan because of common Islamic culture and faith.

Despite this, Israel stood with India on our nuclear sanctions, in Kargil war and has openly offered us expertise on counter-terrorism in urban environment something that our troops were totally alien to. What did the famous Arab "palestine" do to help us? They don't have military power agreed but did they ever ask their Arab big brothers to support Indian cause? Out of all the middle eastern states, only Saddam's non-religious military-focused Iraq supported India and later Iran refrained from criticizing us. This out of aroudn 30 countries.

It shames me to see that you a fellow Indian thinks of Israel's problems from the point of religion when that country has been the sole strategic supporter of India's armed forces affairs in the region.

If they'd also called our wars cheap and ignored us, we'd have been facing a lot of difficulties while at the same time pampering Arabs who have continuously supported Pakistan in all these years. On the other hand instead of helping us, they demand de-nuclearization, accepting J&K as an "international issue" and then only we shall earn their support.

It is time we come out of our stupid dreamland and start being practical for our interests. We might not want to fight Israel's wars and neither are they asking us to, but at least we should be proud to have a helpful friend like them. They might not be permanent friends but so are not the selfish Arab rulers. Israel for now has be-friended India and we are benefiting from their friendship; so it is imperative that we also celebrate this friendship rather than dwelve in past century's stupid intellectual concepts that would only take our country down.

We Indians don't forget those who helped us in our times of need. Gandhi ji was an intellectual with great selflessness which may or may not harm 1 single person. But if we use that kind of mentality in today's world, India would be torn to pieces and go extinct. So let's think practically rather than from the prism of religion.

The arab-Israel conflict is a regional one and not a religious one. Even then as Indians, we have NOTHING to do with them.

Israel was offering nukes to the apartheid regime in South Africa. They are hardly the doyens of ethics you make them out to be? "so-called Palestinian" cause? Are you seriously suggesting that the Palestinians have absolutely no legal case?

Israel was offering nukes to the apartheid regime in South Africa. They are hardly the doyens of ethics you make them out to be? "so-called Palestinian" cause? Are you seriously suggesting that the Palestinians have absolutely no legal case?
that is my question.

Why should it matter to us wat Israel is doing as long as it is beneficial towards India.?? It is none of our concern.

I would rather support Israel that has some tangible benefits for my country that be a ideal Gandhian supporting Palestinian cause with no benefits whatsoever.

The World is run on interests and not on morals/ethics.

Israel American Option . . . is the most logic

Israel and India have a lot of mutual benefits because both of the countries have been victims of terrorism.
Israel does have very high R&D skills but they dont have the economies of scale to make the production of new weapons feasible, i think that is one of the main mutual benefits we share with them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom