What's new

Israel Refuses to Sell Naval Barak 2

I agree with you cebatlı... murad bayar also was talking about this missile in a inverview.

Why would Turkey go for Israeli weaponry anyways, with the vast NATO inventory open to them at better terms??:what:
Barak 2 may be good, but Sea Sparrow isn't bad either, and the turks can get it at better terms, if not prices....
It's an over hyped rumour probably....
Also

Ah one more indian. You morons everywhere?
Well there are about 1.2 billion more.....You wanna answer every one of them??
Even if you feel someone has posted wrongly, no need to abuse. You can simply ignore it....

I'm not gonna edit my post. I'm sorry. And u indians stop talking about turkey and our goverment!!
I read Fazlu post there was nothing there that warranted you talk in a uncivilized manner.
You are new and you will bump into many people expressing a opinion which is not acceptable to your own views.

All i am asking is post in a constructive manner no need to get all personal.

Dont be an idiot of your country . We know you are a false flagger :P

I'm not and i'm serious. I'm trying to understand indian's problem with Turks and our goverment...

What's aim of this thread? "Source : news indian-army.com" ???

Israel has turned down
several Turkish requests for advanced
military hardware, according to Israeli
and Western intelligence sources.
Sources in Ankara say that the impact
from Prime minister Tayyep Recep Erdogan's alignment with Syria and Iran
and poisonous attacks on Israel is
beginning to cut into the Turkish army's
operational capabilities. In recent
weeks, Turkish naval chiefs tried to find
out in particular if Israel would be willing to sell the Barak 8 missile
interceptor, whose radar provides 360-
degree coverage against incoming
missiles or air attack, and which was
developed in partnership with India.
Security sources told that it was decided in Jerusalem not to sell, in case
Erdogan decided to allow Iranian
military intelligence experts to study
the Barak-8 and analyze its technology.
This interceptor is a key defensive
component for the Israeli missile and warships patrolling the Persian Gulf
seas opposite Iran, the Red Sea and the
Eastern Mediterranean opposite Syrian
and Lebanese shores.

AND one of your friend says

ANY SOURCE???
"Even India refused to sanction Turkey's request. It can only mean that the erdogan government cannot be trusted to protect secrets.

We have no outstanding issues that needs resolving with Turkey. Turkey simply needs to be more "honest". Disregarding licensing restrictions will only end up with the offender losing even the semblance of credibility.

The news is more than a year old though.
"

And yeah I'm racist against indians...I should protect my country.

I should block all indians on this site...

AND INDIAN GOVERMENT.
terorist.png

I'm not gonna edit my post. I'm sorry. And u indians stop talking about turkey and our goverment!!

Bro,
I would respect your freedom to express your views,no matter what they are.
Only problem is your choice of words.
Had you been replying a similiar post ,i wouldnt have done this.

Aceto, Why wasting your time with these racist crackheads ??

Ajaxji,
Thought i could do some thing good!

lol 2010 article from indian source only PDF give opportunity to these Indians to show their talent. :sick:

I heard Turkey is developing their own medium range SAM Good luck with that, secondly MBDA is good company to work with on the development of SAM. :)

don't you know?
Indian being the Kuffers/mushriks they are, hate Muslims for being Muslims, since they have been enslaved by Muslims for over a 1000 years and had been given civilization. They are ungrateful kuffers. India is in " Jahallaya " even after the Holy Quran spread the "Higher Truth" all these years.

It's sad seeing a Turk still confused about "scheming Hindu nature" even after Pakistan has made clear the world about the Indians nature all over the world.

For further info, refer to Pakistan studies.

Thank you.

i didnt know this

u better edit that post before some one crack's a thanksgiving turkey joke ....:angel:
im just sayin it ...:coffee:

don't you know?
Indian being the Kuffers/mushriks they are, hate Muslims for being Muslims, since they have been enslaved by Muslims for over a 1000 years and had been given civilization. They are ungrateful kuffers. India is in " Jahallaya " even after the Holy Quran spread the "Higher Truth" all these years.

It's sad seeing a Turk still confused about "scheming Hindu nature" even after Pakistan has made clear the world about the Indians nature all over the world.

For further info, refer to Pakistan studies.

Thank you.

That was nice! Well informative and packed with facts!

I'm not and i'm serious. I'm trying to understand indian's problem with Turks and our goverment...

What's aim of this thread? "Source : news indian-army.com" ???

Israel has turned down
several Turkish requests for advanced
military hardware, according to Israeli
and Western intelligence sources.
Sources in Ankara say that the impact
from Prime minister Tayyep Recep Erdogan's alignment with Syria and Iran
and poisonous attacks on Israel is
beginning to cut into the Turkish army's
operational capabilities. In recent
weeks, Turkish naval chiefs tried to find
out in particular if Israel would be willing to sell the Barak 8 missile
interceptor, whose radar provides 360-
degree coverage against incoming
missiles or air attack, and which was
developed in partnership with India.
Security sources told that it was decided in Jerusalem not to sell, in case
Erdogan decided to allow Iranian
military intelligence experts to study
the Barak-8 and analyze its technology.
This interceptor is a key defensive
component for the Israeli missile and warships patrolling the Persian Gulf
seas opposite Iran, the Red Sea and the
Eastern Mediterranean opposite Syrian
and Lebanese shores.

AND one of your friend says

ANY SOURCE???
"Even India refused to sanction Turkey's request. It can only mean that the erdogan government cannot be trusted to protect secrets.

We have no outstanding issues that needs resolving with Turkey. Turkey simply needs to be more "honest". Disregarding licensing restrictions will only end up with the offender losing even the semblance of credibility.

Seriously you are so sensitive that one Indian commented in a manner which riled you up.
You mean to say the gentleman you responded to frames India's policy.

And yeah I'm racist against indians...I should protect my country.

I should block all indians on this site...
You will protect your country by bad mouthing other nationalities huh and so called war in Internet.
Be mature mate no need to get all carried away.
We Indian's have a lot of respect for Turks and what they have achived don't base your assumption on some random Internet post about a country.

AND INDIAN GOVERMENT.
terorist.png
The left and right pics are fine but what is dear Osama doing in the middle :what:.

Seriously you are so sensitive that one Indian commented in a manner which riled you up.
You mean to say the gentleman you responded to frames India's policy.

You will protect your country by bad mouthing other nationalities huh and so called war in Internet.
Be mature mate no need to get all carried away.
We Indian's have a lot of respect for Turks and what they have achived don't base your assumption on some random Internet post about a country.

The left and right pics are fine but what is dear Osama doing in the middle :what:.

he says something to your president. you know they were friends.

Man, Turkey's Roketsan is a development partner of ESSM missile prgram and Those missiles have aleady been deplyed on Turkish frigates.

essm_pby01.jpg

essmatis02.JPG

Besides, While SM-1 and 2 missiles are on Turkey's agenda and Domestic VL low and Medium altitude missiles are on development phases, Why Turkey give an order for a missile from Israel?
Barak-2 has same weight as ESSM but it has 1.5 times more range and active seeker.

Back
Top Bottom