What's new

Israel Refuses to Sell Naval Barak 2

Barak-2 has same weight as ESSM but it has 1.5 times more range and active seeker.

Good but It isn't proper reason to justify the trueness of this outdated news...

Look at your own goverment dirty indian.
I agree that the news may not be from a trustworthy source but why make racist remarks and cultivate hatred towards with the good logical thinking Indians too. I wish before resorting to such a comment you could have paused and thought that there might be some Indians who admire Turkey.
BTW India might be a dirty land filled with dirty people but it is one of the biggest driving forces in Asia and guess what - it is the same dirty republic that progressed to become part of the same prestigious G-20 group, which I believe includes Turkey as well. Oh no!! How did this dirty nation turnaround so fast to become an integral part of a clean group like G-20? Blame dirty lady luck, India is a black mark in the elite neat group and might spread its dirty philosophy of Tolerance and Peace to all its members.
While I take no shame in admitting that some of our own people don't have water, food and shelter to lead a clean hygienic life, I’m still proud of being an Indian (no according to you a dirty Indian who never feels ashamed in admitting the realities but does take time to see the India growing picture and ways to overcome the dark side of it).
I’m not at all enraged with your racist remark but feel pity for you. For its people like you and Hitler who made this world a worst place to live. I welcome you to India and a stay at my home to show what it takes not to just lead a hygienic life but along with it cultivating and instilling clean and humble thoughts in our family. As a proud Indian I don’t feel neither we are stronger nor weaker and second to anyone but sheer equals. We wish to learn and share from everyone. This is what majority of Indians believe in- (all black, white, brown, clean, dirty Indians included)!! We all are proud to be Indians and will always be.

I'm not and i'm serious. I'm trying to understand indian's problem with Turks and our goverment...

What's aim of this thread? "Source : news indian-army.com" ???

Israel has turned down
several Turkish requests for advanced
military hardware, according to Israeli
and Western intelligence sources.
Sources in Ankara say that the impact
from Prime minister Tayyep Recep Erdogan's alignment with Syria and Iran
and poisonous attacks on Israel is
beginning to cut into the Turkish army's
operational capabilities. In recent
weeks, Turkish naval chiefs tried to find
out in particular if Israel would be willing to sell the Barak 8 missile
interceptor, whose radar provides 360-
degree coverage against incoming
missiles or air attack, and which was
developed in partnership with India.
Security sources told that it was decided in Jerusalem not to sell, in case
Erdogan decided to allow Iranian
military intelligence experts to study
the Barak-8 and analyze its technology.
This interceptor is a key defensive
component for the Israeli missile and warships patrolling the Persian Gulf
seas opposite Iran, the Red Sea and the
Eastern Mediterranean opposite Syrian
and Lebanese shores.

AND one of your friend says

ANY SOURCE???
"Even India refused to sanction Turkey's request. It can only mean that the erdogan government cannot be trusted to protect secrets.

We have no outstanding issues that needs resolving with Turkey. Turkey simply needs to be more "honest". Disregarding licensing restrictions will only end up with the offender losing even the semblance of credibility.

The news is more than a year old though.
"

And yeah I'm racist against indians...I should protect my country.

I should block all indians on this site...

AND INDIAN GOVERMENT.
terorist.png

When did osama became indian?

And yeah I'm racist against indians...I should protect my country.

I should block all indians on this site...

AND INDIAN GOVERMENT.
terorist.png
Go and beg your white masters for weapons now . Dont waste your time in blocking Indians . We will soon say you bye bye for your racist comments .
@Indians come on didnt no one report the post where this idiot is bringing worlds no 1 terrorist b/w our pm and president ?
Ok here i report

Back
Top Bottom