What's new

Israel refuses to sell Barak-8 to Turkey

And as long as advanced weapons are concerned, check the penetration depth of this missile(no source for this too) and check the armour strength of the opposition tanks. Its better you put the details for mentioned thread not ur fake news.

What is your problem ? Mate.. Try to tell your statement with more clear sentences... You need detail specifications of Roketsan cirit missile to call it like "advanced weapons system" in accordance with your percpective ?

^^Turkey is Secular mostly because of it's powerful army which is a pro secular force... the current regime in Turkey is a right wing party trying to emulate Mr.Ahmedinejad..which is making Israel and India jittery..because of it's stance towards Israel and inclination towards Islamic Republic of Pakistan..

anything slightly "muslim" and you start smearing about how extremism, ridiculous

Good news, Turkey military industry is a big joke.We improve thier old f16 and thier old tanks.We gave tham a unique wepond to fight aginst pkk and now they spit in our faces.I always new that we cant trust tham.They will stab you in the back in every opportunity.We are the first country that help tham in the earthquake that happend in turkey when other arabs country did not do anything.If turkey want to play dirty we can play this game very well.If they will sell wepond to syria hizballah iran or hamass pkk and greece will get super hi-teach wepond from israel and turkey enemys too.Turkey need us also because israel have a power in the usa and if turkey will start a game with israel,israel can make usa not to sell tham wepond like the f35,and belive me usa will not sell.Also india is a good country i am happy that our friendship become stronger.In turkey thier is disagreement between the army and the politics in turkey alot of officer love israel more then the turkish govermant.And for the barak missile if turky can make thier own missiel so do it and dont cry we dont care if you can,your wepond suck anyway.
:bunny:

You guys were good ONLY for some UAV(turkey builds their own since turkish-isreali relationship got worse) and upgrades mostly was the m48 patton.
You guys bomb our brothers.
Why do you expect?
if you ask me? a damn invasion and liberate palistine.
And turkey is way more powerful.
In skills,quanity and quality.

Good news, Turkey military industry is a big joke.We improve thier old f16 and thier old tanks.We gave tham a unique wepond to fight aginst pkk and now they spit in our faces.I always new that we cant trust tham.They will stab you in the back in every opportunity.We are the first country that help tham in the earthquake that happend in turkey when other arabs country did not do anything.If turkey want to play dirty we can play this game very well.If they will sell wepond to syria hizballah iran or hamass pkk and greece will get super hi-teach wepond from israel and turkey enemys too.Turkey need us also because israel have a power in the usa and if turkey will start a game with israel,israel can make usa not to sell tham wepond like the f35,and belive me usa will not sell.Also india is a good country i am happy that our friendship become stronger.In turkey thier is disagreement between the army and the politics in turkey alot of officer love israel more then the turkish govermant.And for the barak missile if turky can make thier own missiel so do it and dont cry we dont care if you can,your wepond suck anyway.

You must know that Turkish Army and defence industry do not need Israel technology anymore. We have already developing everything we need. You will be a witness of what I am talking about in current days and near future as well.

Do not tell what you sold us in 1990's years. Turkey is not a country which Israel had some politic and economical relations in 1990's. Turkey is improving own skills increadible fast, especially in defence sector.

and Do not tell us the reliabilities of nations. Every country locating in World know that Jew's are the sliest and arcest people and Nobody trust you...

About The quality of Turkish weapons, Neither you are a lposition to judge the quality of our systems designed-developed in accordance with NATO standarts, nor We need your statements about our programs and technological level. We design-develop-produce the systems we need and then, export them whoever we want !!! Israel is the latest hole of clarion to say something about our inner subjects !!!

Sir lets not go overboard now. Remember who funds your military industry. Acting like the big boys doesn't make you one. Understand that we have invested much more then you have in the the F-35 platform both in production of parts and large purchases.

When has Israel ever done work on our F-16s ? TAI does all the work under-license from LM. Israel is not involved in any of this. Also we have had multiple issues with many of your products that delayed our arms purchases.

On top of this it isn't a one way street when it comes to who needs who. You requested permission to join this years Anatolian eagle (A exercise of level only available in 2 other countries. (U.S. and Canada) when rejected for the second year in a row you decided to head to India.

As for our weapons "sucking" maybe you guys have a better air force but remember that your country borders water. In that we operate one of the largest navy's. 3rd in all of Europe in displacement and quickly growing.

38774489.jpg

66779015.jpg

]

Only blind people can underestimate the current achievements of Turkish defence industry. Playing a bigboy games in forums do not make any sense. If It was Turkey instead of Palestine against Israel in your operation, Turkish army will show you what is the meaning of WAR and Bloodbath but Thanks your God everyday that You do not have an enemy like Turkey and playing war games with idiot Arabs, which are destroying themselves to take control of their countries instead of cooperate, While they have an enemy like Israel, day by day !!!

Last edited:
Only blind people can underestimate the current achievements of Turkish defence industry. Playing a bigboy games in forums do not make any sense. If It was Turkey instead of Palestine against Israel in your operation, Turkish army will show you what is the meaning of WAR and Bloodbath but Thanks your God everyday that You do not have an enemy like Turkey and playing war games with stupid Arabs day by day !!!

You're right, no one should underestimate anyones acheivements but isn't it ironic that you underestimed/bashed the PAK-FA? And now you're mad at someone that did the same thing you were doing.

You're right, no one should underestimate anyones acheivements but isn't it ironic that you underestimed/bashed the PAK-FA? And now you're mad at soeone that did the same thing you were doing.

You're also right !!! but Anyone did not underestimate Pak-FA. I personelly criticized the stealth characteristics of Pak-FA design as a 5th generation aircraft. The rests are something based on Russian Su or Mig series aircrafts that proved themselves by years !!! Those are different things to call a complete defence industry like Junk or Joke and making a criticizm about design defficiencies of an aircraft to compare it with rivals such as F-22 and F-35...

Last edited:

Lol get some space to fly ur jets and about F-35 Turkey is a partner in the programe and probably has invested more in F-35 then the worlds largest US AID reciever israel.Also they are now developing hi tech weapons also.so dont mess with them coz it will invite only trouble for u...also if u ,mess with them believe be more then happy to join them like we did in arab war by shooting israeli jets without any loss.

You're also right !!! but Anyone did not underestimate Pak-FA. I personelly criticized the stealth characteristics of Pak-FA design as a 5th generation aircraft. The rests are something based on Russian Su or Mig series aircrafts that proved themselves by years !!! Those are different things to call a complete defence industry like Junk or Joke and making a criticizm about design defficiencies of an aircraft to compare it with rivals such as F-22 and F-35...

The specs of Pak-Fa are not out yet (forget blogs). The engine nozzle is yet to be designed and yet people can reason and criticize the stealth characteristics!

I agree with your point about generalization and I am with you on that. But please take on board that Pak-FA is not fifth generation if not for its stealth. Russia depends on it and so does India.
:cheers:

Sir,

You cannot stop progress on the fear of failure---if the missile is a failure today---then it is a step closer to becoming sucessful tomorrow---.

Just because you gave them something---then you must have had their alliance in return as well---just because they chose not to sell their souls eternally to the israelis in return for success and technical help, doesn't mean they are spitting in your faces---.

Israel has taken advantage of every other nation if it could---what if turkey took advantage of a tiny tiny bit from israel---what's the big deal.

i already knew that adir is a zionist ****.
If turkey goes in war with israel.
we can win by navy.
no need for air force or army.

You need to read more about US in Vietnam and Indo-Pak wars and how Germans achieved quick victory by blitzkreig. Then you migh understand something about how a war is fought.

i already knew that adir is a zionist ****.
If turkey goes in war with israel.
we can win by navy.
no need for air force or army.

WArs are much more complicated things than you have told Mustiej. Even If you have bigger army than your enemy, It does not make any sense If you do not have a state of art plan supported by surveillances-recognaissances and satellite images of enemy troops, strategic buildings...

You know Israel attacked on Lebonan like crazy after bombed with artillery shells during days and got his response, When some of Israeli Merkava tanks and warships have been hitted by missiles !!!

thats ww2.
and there is been many errors in those wars.
we go there.
we bomb israel(very small country easy to take down targets).
send in the LPD and some landing crafts and done.
this is in 3big lines.
ofcourse it will be in many lines.
i mean we go ground and air all that.
but i think that will cost us more lives then using navy to bombart the **** out of israeli buildings.
the country is so small its like..
dropping clusterbomb to 4 tanks next to each other.

and israel will sit idle watching you destroy their country.......i only feel pity for all the guys here who just claim"we will go in there and tear them apart like peice of cake".....all people with such ideas are just dumb *****........

israel makes awaks......has anti missile sheild......makes awesome missiles....radars.....has awesome pilots......

and they are extremely dangerous to go to war with.....remember....they would go to war just because two of its soldiers were kidnapped......and the killed a helllot of people for that.....and here you are talking you dream senarios.....besides they are the ones who are selling you military stuff!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom