What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one in 500 rockets touches the ground and gives all the ammunition to international media to bark against innocent Palestinians.
At the end of it - Israeli or Jewish money is invested in the media as their much more intellectual and intelligent spiritual/social leaders guided them from a century ago to do. Today if I control the main stake in a media company no matter how “reputed” they are - I can force MY employees be it reporters or publishers to print what I want or they can get lost.

WTF. How do they justify targeting of these towers?
Boss, what do you expect from these child killers? Hamas is only a ploy to destroy the Palestinian infra so that they can never be stable. The level of disproportionate bombing has not been seen any where in the world. Israeli actions will continue to turn people anti semitic even when people were never anti semitic.

Hence, if the anger should be directed anywhere - it should be at the 1 billion muslims who are(myself included) collectively so ineffective in terms of unity, economics, leadership and true military capability that they no better than Eunuchs clapping and screaming away on social media.
:(

Looks like all of our brave Arab members also have gone inside their bunkers....playing with toy F-35s, and Rafale and mirage 2000s...

Come out Guys..defend your Arab blood...
PDF had an era when it loved proving Iranian weaposn to be fake, but Gaza and Yemen have proved that ISraeli and US military equipment is more than fake, and high priced to extort the rich!!!!! the rich love high priced items- it makes them think its juuuuust beetteer...lmao. iron dome my a$$....they let in so many rocket when they had to reload that stupid equipment...i love how Israelis and AMericans expect technology to fight for them...too much privilege is really a disease.

Lets hope so...This time around the front line countries will not have to bear all the load...Just wondering what happened to Erdogan crowd,...are they waiting to take credit after it is all done..:undecided::undecided:

yes lol. They think, Erdogan is actually anti-Israel will being part of NATO. Doesn't work like that at all. You are only truly anti Israel if you are sanctioned lol.

Boss, what do you expect from these child killers? Hamas is only a ploy to destroy the Palestinian infra so that they can never be stable. The level of disproportionate bombing has not been seen any where in the world. Israeli actions will continue to turn people anti semitic even when people were never anti semitic.

Anti-Semitism is subjective.

Iron dome has so far done a terrific job... Nearly 70 percent of the rockets have been successfully intercepted.

Hamas should somehow overwhelm them by targeting airports. Targeting airports and oil storage installations should be their priority.
They'll degrade them overtime. At this rate, if Israel has around 5000 interceptors in inventory, they will run out in the 1 week.

Anti-Semitism is subjective.
I know but my point was that Israelis throw this word too casually that other people think just be opposing IDF they become anti semitic.

Reactions: VFY
Is IAF actually stupid enough to hit more high rises tonight?

Hamas is gonna blow up Tel Aviv

Iron dome has so far done a terrific job... Nearly 70 percent of the rockets have been successfully intercepted.

Hamas should somehow overwhelm them by targeting airports. Targeting airports and oil storage installations should be their priority.
if you ask me, then Islamic Jihad will start drone strikes, soon or later if escalates

the Rocket brigade with Badr-3 Rocket ex rocket are Islamic Jihad,
Islamic Jihad has much bigger stockpile of rocket then Hamas,
with some very heavy warhead

Hamas doesn't stand a chance against Israel.
Do you fight based on chance? Chance that Indian military can beat Chinese military in Ladakh is low, but you're still there, fighting defending...why not same apply to Palestinians?

Like a Palestinian woman said "Better to fight and die than to just die"...just say you hate Palestinians like your ISraeli friends and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom